This man was killed for being black

how the fuck can any of you defend this. this is fucking bullshit. this dude was killed because he was black. what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/unicornriot/yanezverdict?logged_in=1497664953
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he probably was innocent, but because of the other blacks who chimp out, people can not feel safe even if the person is harmless

i honestly think the cop did do something wrong, but people also need to understand that most black people are scary.

100% i kno bro
that cop was all like "Hey! Black! have some bullets, blackie!"

He was killed because he reached into his pants when the cop told him not to, after admitting that he had a gun on him.

sage

That man was killed for telling an officer he had a gun then without the officers consent reached for the area the gun was located.

When you tell an officer you're armed talk with them about how they prefer to proceed with the encounter, let the office temporarily take possession of your firearm if that's what they ask

You will get your gun back after the encounter and the officer will thank you for your time.

END OF STORY

>pic related not what to do

how many woman are raped because they are white?
how many people are killed becuase they are white?
i dont care about this stupid monkey

>nig
>human
All niggers should just go back to Africa, they have no business in my country.

He was killed because he was stupid.

He was stupid because he was black.

He dindu nuffin, I guess?

These threads are rife with shills

He announced he had a gun, then reached for it after being told not to because he was black?
Damn, that must mean Lonnie is alive today because he's Asian

>but people also need to understand that most black people are scary
could say the same of cops..what's to be done about them..goin around blowin everyone's heads off

He wasn't killed for being black, don't be that stupid or try to perpetuate lies.

They think this is twitter or the youtube comment section where first posts overwhelm the narrative. Sup Forums doesn't work that way, last posts and OP are generally the most important

What you always do around strangers with guns tsleaibed on you, no fast movement ls unless you wan't a gun fight

this man was be killed for being BLACKED™

Listen here, you syrup-drinking, moose-fucking, faggot-licking, ass-rimming degenerate leaf. When police shoot someone, they do it for a reason. If they get assaulted by a feral nigger, they put that moon cricket down, Old Yeller style. It's truly simple, and considering you are likely to be a chink, shouldn't be hard to understand.

At least you have the decency to let everyone know you're Canadian when you shitpost.

cops don't just go and randomly rob, shoot people.

move to America and stop wasting my EU Taxes

Good. Blacks aren't human.

At least I'm safer now

Yo we gotta be gittin justice 4 my boi Philanthro

I wonder what it's like to have a world view like this. Just imagining the the world to be this unjust, must be tiring.

I live both here and in America.

Jeronimo Yanez was charged... Oh, he was shot because a dipshit of a police officer could not understand English, not because he was black.

>shooting black people is bad

Leafs need to go.

i have some sympathy, he was dumb, not violent.
but given they rioted over brown, martin, and every other nigger that deserved it, idgaf

I don't understand why leftist keep defending black idiots. There is a reason why people hate blacks and the sooner you find this out the better off you will be.

shut the fuck up all of you. to think i sympathized with you faggots. fuck all of you. today you showed me your true faces. fucking white pieces of shit.

well ive never been prouder to be black than today. you can kill us and torture us but we will dish it out too. i hope many whites will be killed in the future. you fucking deserve it

livestream.com/unicornriot/yanezverdict?logged_in=1497664953

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544/web

CLM "the beatdown" Coon lives matter!

> this dude was killed because he was black

He was not and you know it. He broke the law and acted stupid. You liberals act like cops are just wearing white hoods and gunning down blacks. It's not like that in real life.

Go get shot by a cop or something, it's likely to happen in any event so you might as well get it over with.

Dude also just robbed a gas station a few nights prior to

>He broke the law and acted stupid.
Pretty sure shills are trolling and saying blatantly stupid shit to rile people up and foster division. Can't imagine who would be behind this.

fucking based!

>Dude also just robbed a gas station a few nights prior to
No.

This is a lie.

It's has no basis in reality what so ever.

Oh, I'm sure we both have a good idea (((who))) it is.

So what you're saying is you're not black and this was just a troll/slide thread only a nigger should take seriously?

Okay.

either LARP or your average nigger

also
>being proud to be black

Good, niggers deserve to die.

Anything else you wanted?

You're behind it you lame faggot. Go away.

Underrated and checked

Ooooh nooo

That sucks

if you love ancap so much just go back to africa

Off yourself now!
Kek

Just another dead nigger. No one cares

Ooga booga, is all I read

This.

Edgelord larping as black male.

> white dont bite

Immigrants come here and see that we have a way of life different than them. They claim racism because they choose not to assimilate to western culture.

Racism was created by blacks.

He was killed for being stupid.

>Glenda Hatchett, the Castile family lawyer who has a TV show called "Judge Hatchett," said the family will not give up.

Oh, thats the problem. They hired a TV judge to be their attorney.

>white guy gets pulled over while legally carrying
>I'm legally carrying a concealed weapon officer, please let me know how you'd like me to proceed
>black guy gets pulled over while legally carrying
>lemme just reach into my pants here, by the way I have a gun

He probably could've got out of that easily without being shot, but it was a stupid move regardless.

Yah exactly, I'm a Niggie and I had the same encounter going home from work. I told him I had a weapon and he made me get out the car and got it from my glove compartment. Shit's that simple.

This happened like 2 years ago so I guess times have changed?

Pic not related

Trump is causing innocent blacks to die.

Impeach now!

What's the gestalt on this. Why was there an aquital?

That girl is Jewish tho

COON RIOT FREEWAY TAKE OVER ITS ON BOYS!!!!

Eat shit faggot

>losing your women
>your women
>woman is a jew

That's right eat shit and die

Because he was being a nigger.

>because he was black
Prove it, shitbird.