I am gonna leave this here. And you can fuck off faggots

I am gonna leave this here. And you can fuck off faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94-K3odk0-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh my god, shut the fuck up

What's wrong with corporate profit?

Everything, and your a faggot.

Murder every towel head in the Middle East. I don't care if it's for corporate profit or oil, they're still doing me a favor

Someone washed out of basic training and is holding a grudge.

I've never heard anyone at work refer to themselves as heroes.

I gladly did it because fuck the middle east and thanks for the free degrees.

Why though?

I mean I was in the army from 2000-2004 and yes you are right about us being pawns.

What you are wrong about is the negative things you have said. You haven't studied war or history and that's what's apparent in your post.

All war is fought over resources ya dumb cunt

You are already a faggot. Do you want to be a nigger as well?

Why is corporate profit bad? Is it because it's not your corporation?

Nationwide military conflicts isnt like real life, its imoral, dirty and shamefull the strongest wins and profits from it, deal with it, there is literally nothing wrong about bombing sandniggers for shekels

they're not heroes, but that's only because they're all progressive faggots and gays nowadays. never met a military guy who wasn't staunchly pro-Israel, either.

ohhh wow, ouchy, you so smrat, everyone else so stoopid.

Thank you for recognizing that you and most are subordinate to higher intelligence.

Fuck off ,commie. Here's your welfare (you).

Lazy bait, overuse of faggot

2/10

>shekels
Faggot

Lol, if you think the armed forces is ANYTHING other than a private military force for old rich white phaggots to get more rich, you're ridiculously dense.

Why is this an issue if all parties consent?

> Resources

EXACTLY, again, making old rich white guys more and more rich and the only downside is a bunch of low IQ cannon fodder losers lose limbs and get their heads cut off, etc.

Fighting for an idea > Indoctrination.

Which parties are you referring to? The guys who get maimed and killed in droves because they're too dumb to realize the volunteer services are meant to just get what the leadership wants no matter what the human cost?

It pleases me immensely that literally nobody in this country agrees with you, and you'd get beaten up in public for expressing this opinion. So, too scared to voice it, you come to a Nazi board and try to express it here.

Nu/po/ hates this picture. Real /po/ards hate welfare queens. Have fun dying for kikes!

This here

Its our only chance to live the life Frontiersmen lived, until we really start Manifesting our Destiny again, this is as good as it'll get

You're right. They're nothing more than kike pawns and deserve no respect.

You're totally right. It's brainwashing, sad part is the flag I'm using here is a prime example of the sort of geography that willingly gives their lives to add a couple more digits to the leadership's bank accounts.

>When normal people fight its wrong
>When the Left fights, its just

>your
Underage go away

>implying it's corporate profits rather than (((corporate profits)))

We didn't get any "free oil" from our trip over there, it was a (((banker's))) war, just like they all are.

youtube.com/watch?v=94-K3odk0-4

They're doing their jobs.

Nothing more, nothing less.

No reason to romanticize, or demonize.

Yes pretty much. I don't see why your so adverse to people joining the you squad. Also you have this preconceived notion that everyone in the you going squad is low is which leads me to believe you are as brainwashed as you claim the zog bots are.

and their job is to fight for Israel and arm terrorists.

first you must understand geopolitics and jew subversion these men dont go to war because of that they are told they are protecting their family their country you should at least respect that you filth

I hope you embrace this and start saying this publicly.

but they dont know that user

ZOG bots no doubt

When will you retards learn that we don't care about the "people" getting mudered?
It's war, baby, and when you tango with the US, the game is rigged from the start.
Enjoy your dead children.

Even using the term kike is being a Jewish pawn. Good goy be the evil Nazi that gives the Jews their victim status. At least zogbots know peace from the eternal merchant.

And your taxes do the same thing.

Why do you remove yourself from culpability?

You contribute to it.

>doesn't know the difference between a possessive and a contraction

>thinks it can spot higher intelligence

Your mommy should have swallowed you but she failed. Mommy should have aborted you, she failed again, sad!

Don't like it change the leadership tough guy, By ballot or bullet.

edgy

Fuckin idiot.
I swear you were born out of your mom's asshole because her pussy was too busy.

>phaggots
Fuck off back to tumblr and take off that flag, nigger.

>they were lied to, so they're not heroic
Fuck off libshit.

>Corporate profit
Wrong, they go to war for (((their))) political interests. Far more nefarious than simple cronyism.

yes. the answer is always yes with simpletons.
however, banking cabals and predatory lending practices and usury, does provide slight advantage and makes the argument hard to defend.