Germancucks (and cryptoGermancucks hiding behind flag) will defend this

archive.is/DWwfi

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/arbeitsvermittlungsstelle-zahlt-fluechtling-taxi-zur-arbeit/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-offer-asylum-seekers-1200-euros-voluntarily-return-home-countries-refugees-crisis-merkel-a7561701.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12135244/Migrant-crisis-to-cost-Germany-50-billion-by-2017.html
independent
archive.is/MXcO7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I wanna be rich, white, and surrounded by pussy!"

>2 out of 3

Why is the fact that he is Muslim important you Nazi fuck?

I got to agree, laws apply to everybody or nobody.
His lifestyle may seem unusual and alien to us westerners, but his children will be integrated and be raised with western values.
They will find a job and have 1-2 children like the German population. We have seen this with the Turks already.
Stop making a drama out of this. Its just lawful.

population replacement thats why. Germans are raising his family and being replaced at the same time. It's not really that he's muslim, it's that he's not German.

Regardless of his religion and race, no fucker deserves that much money in gibs.

Why would I ever defend this shit?
working/paying taxes and thus enabling third world subhumans can replace you is treason to your kind and country.

he never said, the problem is people earning 390,00 for doing fuck all mate.

So can any ol bloke got marry 4 women & father 20+ children to receive that kinda money or is it for refugees/browns only??

>Regardless of his religion and race...
Found the kike.

SAGE

Your shitty countrydoes the same with nigger

Yeah this is why we capped support to 2 kids because the Muds breed like cockroachs.

That's what's always claimed in practice but man does it never turn out to be true

His children will be raised to hate the west and to view all westerners with contempt and disgust, they'll serial rape and never integrate and join their own little communities where they learn how to take advantage of our good will

>I got to agree, laws apply to everybody or nobody.
so them when will your government be paying you to have 4 wives and 23 children?

You're either a roach or a traitor.
You will be dealt with appropriately when the time comes.

lmao, absolutely not

It's not like 90% of Muslim terrorism in Europe is committed by second or third gen muslims.

>citizens == non-citizens
Captcha confirms leaf shitposter with a proxy.

Is that weekly or monthly?

>job center paying taxis to drive shitskins to work

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/arbeitsvermittlungsstelle-zahlt-fluechtling-taxi-zur-arbeit/

monthly

Keep in mind that they don't have to pay rent, water or gas.

of course you 2 little pussies are ok with giving money to migrants and pisslums

haha jerrycucks

fake news

Isn't polygamy illegal there?

time for USA to just annex europe

they are fuck up

handing money to lazy

>but his children will be integrated and be raised with western values.

Germancucks are this delusional. Take a moment next time you're on your lunch break at work to reflect on how utterly fucked your country is. Then get your lazy ass back to work you have migrants doing fuck all to support with your tax dollars Hanz.

If women and children aren't coming to Europe then where did all those come from?
>yfw it's actually a bunch of dudes pretending to be children and women to scam the retarded germans
They are stupid enough to let 30 year olds be in middle school so this isn't far fetched at all.

Pigskins deserve this. Pigskin replacement & genocide is a good thing for humanity.

You would think this is a leaf with a proxy. But, no. It's a genuine german cuck.

People have to understand that germans ask for what they get.

Revolting.

Same thing happens all across Europe and in UK.

Everyone should just stop working in protest, I've been toying with the idea for a while now, I really don't understand why I should work just so some foreign cunt can take it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-offer-asylum-seekers-1200-euros-voluntarily-return-home-countries-refugees-crisis-merkel-a7561701.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12135244/Migrant-crisis-to-cost-Germany-50-billion-by-2017.html

You forgot to archive it

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/germany-offer-asylum-seekers-1200-euros-voluntarily-return-home-countries-refugees-crisis-merkel-a7561701.html
archive.is/MXcO7

you just love that muzzie cock don't you?