Just got fired from my job for Political Correctness

Hey there, lads.

So long story short, I was just terminated from my job for not being a cuck.

Another employee put their hands around my neck, instead of being a cuck and going to complain I started to scream and yell and swear and "berate" this employee to the point I made them cry.

The supervisor saw all of this, and there is camera footage of them grabbing my neck, but they let ME go anyway.

Lucky for me, I have skills that will land me a job somewhere else.

Political Correctness is a dangerous thing.

>I started to scream and yell and swear and "berate" this employee to the point I made them cry.
More like being an autistic retard. Just slapping his hand off would have been enough.

So how is this politically correct?

Retard Alert

sue the employee for battery and the employment office for wrongful termination and fostering an unsafe work environment

>don't touch me
Nice slide thread

Did the other employee get let go?

What happened before they put their hands on your neck?

The answer to these two questions will tell the full story.

This.

You're literally the victim of a crime and there's evidence on camera.

y does this brief uninteresting story get its own thread . u r a waste of space . I just cast a spell of chaos on your life . enjoy.

>someone put hands around your neck
>scream and yell and swear
>not a cuck

You wouldn't be a cuck if you knocked them out, unfortunately you reacted as a child would
Pretty sure you got fired for being a bitch

LOL GETS BULLIED AT WORK HAHAHAHAHA
Do your fucking job correctly, and stop exacerbating shit, nobody gets fired from that, you were probably the awkward dude everyone hated and regret to hire

This never happened

This. If the environment was one where someone put his hands around OP's neck in the first place, it was probably a macho environment where guys are playing jokes on each other and shit. OP couldn't handle the banter. He is the nail who stood out and got hammered in.

and then he clearly leaves out key points he hasnt made up in his head yet, so he can keep bumping his fantasy world thread

>browses Sup Forums
>started to scream and yell and swear
"you fucking nigger, jungle bunny, useful idiot of Zionist kikes. RACE WAR NOW"
>let ME go

This

He was fired for other reasons just they were waiting until they could catch him on something like showing up late too many times or being on camera screaming at somebody like an autist.

>I got fired for having an autism fit at work
>it's political correctness' fault

Sue.

Employment lawyers are a thing.

>(1)

I hope your next employer finds out about this

You don't work at a kindergarten, do you?