(((Shapiro))) vs. Cernovich - Who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RSIFzpCoWCM
theamericanconservative.com/shakesblog/obamas-ides-of-march/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cernovich, a true Jewish-American patriot. Shapiro's Zionist sympathies are thinly veiled.

Mike's cooler, but Ben is smarter. He'd mop up Cerno in a debate.

>LMAO
Ben Shapiro DESTROYS Cernovich?

and then Cerno would mop up the untra-kike in a fistfight

The retard nu-right memester with a lisp vs. a genius Harvard grad masterdebater. I think I'll take the manlet in this one.

No idea and couldn't care less... Here is your (you).

Are we leftists now?

Ben has already lost. He's a midget version of a midget.

Israel

KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT
KIKEFIGHT
>KIKEFIGHT

>"lmao"
TOP CLASS BANTZ
>BASED JEW

shapiro is pretty smart but he also gets as emotional as liberals do and goes full retard constantly.

Both are the kind of people to make a ton of noise and then declare themselves the victor.

Really this is just more intra-right wing fighting at the time when we should be most united against the fucking commies.

nigger tier thinking

>ayo nigga i can't use brain, ME HIT PERSON!

O Y
V
E
Y

bye my book mike is about to get jewed.

Lil' Ben might just succeed in making Thernovich finally go hardcore1488 with his display of full frontal Twitter kikery.

>4
Best lmao I've had all day

Shapiro is the smarter of the two jews

How/why did this start?

Russian Israeli spy Cernovich would suck the juice loose from rabbi Shlomo Shmuley's circumcised micro penis.

Thernobitch sure loves his shekels but he is no kike - he aint intelligent enough

>he thinks the Jews will leave this country voluntarily

Sorry guys, but I'm Team Benji on this one.

behold an infiltrator!

BURN HIM!!!!!!

When it's Jew vs. Jew, the Jew always wins.

>Russian Israeli spy
its either or retard
Jews despise Russia, they genocided them almost into extinction after they violently overthrew their empire
Imperial Russia, was always very anti-semetic

>attention whoring kikes in fake flame war

kek at how everyones all like 'i hate kikes' but half the alt-right warriors passing our red pills like theyre candy are jewish.

2 jews, one is a cuck one is not.
I think Ben "Netenyaha dinnu nuffin" Shaprio wins by default.

Thernobich is my favorite parody twitter.

Shapiro the Hasertt reject

We're currently embroiled in World War 6 or some such thing. Its a war against bullying and sexism, that the ''West'' is waging against Islamosexist Bullies. The ''West'' was founded by Al Goldstein, a gentleman who was a great Conservative, along with Leon Trotsky, Long Dong Silver, and Harvey Milk. Liberals on the other hand are people who are inspired by Mohammad, Adolf Hitler, Ty Cobb, and the giant lizard from 'The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms''. Germans are the biggest Liberals of all, as demonstrated by Martin Heidegger and his Liberal Relativism. I know all of this because I regularly read Conservative bloggers with names like Duke Whaleshark and Max Violence - these are the nom de guerres of Jewish Men-Of-The-West who wage war with weapons mightier than the sword.

Benji would kick his ass in a debate.

But cernovich is on performance enhancing brain drugs. It's no contest he would wipe the floor with Shapiro using his chemically enhanced simian mind.

Ben is the one not being emotional. Cernoowhihhh supports SJW Antifa tier nigger tactics to SHUT DOWN things he doesn't like.

Oh man. Which one is better the Gorilla pills or BRAIN FORCE?

Doesnt matter which of them any of us prefers, the fact is that Shapiro absolutely cannot handle Cernovich at twitter shitposting. That is literally his strongest skillset. A debate wont happen. So as far as who wins this, Cerno hands down. And I dont like either of them.

Shapiro believes that all transgenders ate culturally motivated or mentally ill and none are legitimate, while simultaneously refuses to accept any science on race affecting temperament. He won't go that far. What a fucking half-assed set of beliefs. Sometimes science is cool, sometimes it isn't?
Another argument of his is "If you're against the Nation of Israel you're an Anti-Semite because it's the only single Jewish nation on Earth"

Do people here actually think Cerno is a kike, or is this just standard Sup Forums paranoia?

Sup Forums will always side with the magapedes. Fuck off Shapiro.

>Ben is le super smart Jew XD
>Debates niggers, SJWs and feminists
>A trio well known for being unable to understand facts even when they're watching them take place
>implying they stand a chance against Shitpiro's sneaky semitic semantics

This is like when people say Gayweather is "GOAT". Literally who of any worth has he ever came up against?

Well Cernovich is an actual retard so probably Shapiro

Unfortunately fate [(((fate)))?] has chosen a select few to achieve fame enough to spread any sort of semblance to our views here.

He married a persian jew and converted from the looks of it.

What is he really though? ethnic croatian or someshit?

Cerno's got the voice of a goblin, but he's a pretty damn effective debater who isn't afraid to use dirty tricks. Shapiro is a controlled-op neo-con faggot and would be easy to bullycide.

youtu.be/RSIFzpCoWCM

Team Cern. Shapiro is a shifty jew

He probably just has a high neanderthal admixture.

Cernovich is a fucking retard. Shapiro is league's above him.

Shapiro would smoke Cernobitch easily and handily.

And Fox news should host live debates and not newscasters all the time.

False equivalence

> Implying Jewish people actually fight their own battles.

This, desu. Cernovich doesn't have the requisite knowledge. He went to one of the shittiest law schools in the nation and it shows.

Can they both lose?

Damn, Cerno kicked that nigger's ass.

Shapiro is actually a good debater, Cernovitch is just a salesman.
But who cares about a basic bitch conservative fight?

THE BATTLE OF THE NOSES

Just because you don't know shit about boxing doesn't mean Mayweather hasn't faught the best. Floyd has taken on all challengers and he beat every one of them Shane Mosley, Jose Luis Castillo, Manny pacquiao, Marcos Maidana, Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto, Jesus Chaves, Carlos Hernandez, Emanuel Augustus, Zab Judah, Jose Luis Castillo, DeMarcus Corley, Saul Alvarez. Don't discuss boxing if you don't know shit about boxing. You might hate the man because he's black or whatever, but he's one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Krav MAGA bro

I'm pretty sure that Mr Cernovich is merely papist-descended.

Does anyone know of any youtub vids of BasedJewpiro getting BTFO?

Cernovich changes his origin story depending on who he talks to. When he was interviewed by Jesse Peterson he claimed both his parents were Christian, yet on Twitter if someone accuses him of antisemitism he claims to be a Jew.

Ben Shapiro is a derpy little cuck and spends most of his time insinuating that Trump has failed because he didn't simply ignore all of congress- as though that wouldn't be political suicide.

These days the wild Ben can be seen jumping up and down pounding his chest with his other apelike hyper-liberal friends.

This is all just a show for the goyim

theamericanconservative.com/shakesblog/obamas-ides-of-march/

Um guys. Didn't they do this with Obama? All we are is snowflakes in wind.

We'll have to buy both

FIGHT ME IRL BRO!

This.

Also, Shapiro is dangerous and a 5th column/shill. Please never contribute to his shekel collection guise.

I'm changing my reply. Ben Shapiro is still the evil rat jew who should have been ovened years ago.

Cernovich is an opportunist slob, but Ben Shapiro is a filthy kike who is controlled op after the alt-kike folk disrupted the Trump bashing play.

Also Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin have the same voice. More proof Jewish inbreeding is identifiable.

They both have awful, high pitched voices.

I hate both of them.

Shut up faggot theres no place for principled converatism and losing with dignity in times like these

this, i want both of these kikes dead

>They both have awful, high pitched voices.

It has to be a Jewish thing. The only Jew I've heard with a deep voice is Bill Goldberg from WCW.

I fucking loathe Ben Shapiro and think he should be ovened for misleading so many conservatives, so I'm sending Cernovich my good vibes. He at least produces news.

I'm just disappointed Molyneaux is in line with this stupid shit. Thought he'd at least be smarter than these dumb e-celebs.

Even that dumb coal burner shoeontits sees through this bullshit. Tonight I realized just how dumb and hypocritical this side actually is.

Has anyone actually analyzed what's in those pills they're selling?

Anyone else hate the internet as much as I do right now?

I hate it to the point that I hope a CME wipes out the entire planet's electric grid for a decade.

some dances look so stupid kek
they actually train to do this shit

I'm on Baboon Mindframes side

Shapiro is a pathetic Zionist uberkike

yeah so?

If whites really are the master race then why are they then so easily duped by Jews?

Is that Bess Kalb's wedding?

Both are faggots, but at least Cernobitch isn't a kike.

(((Shapiro))) sucks at debate. He is only good at Jewish, Libertarian rehteoric and legal knowledge because he went to (((Harvard Law))). He also "debates" unintelligent Liberals and 20 year old college cucks/cunts.

Cernobitch doesn't do shit tho lmao. He reminds me of awkward kids who overdress at college, consider themselves entrepreneurs, and constantly try to make "connections".

Shapiro is much smarter than Thernovich

Cernovich is less intelligent than the average white. He's remained relevant based on cronyism, friendships, and his refusal to adopt any genuinely dangerous position.

He's going to be slaughtered.

ORANGUTAN OUTLOOK

WTF happened to the Palestinians? They used to blow these kikes up every other day. Anyone else notice that this shit stopped after George W Bush invaded Iraq?

Shapiro's taxonomy is screwed up on the play protest.

VIOLENCE is bad. That's what antifa does -- violence. Bashing people over the head with bicycle locks.

Nonviolent resistance, on the other hand, is a great American tradition that dates back to Wm. Lloyd Garrison and Henry David Thoreau (who named it "civil disobedience"), and most famously utilized by MLK.

The interruption of the Trump assassination play (aka Julius Caesar) was a case of civil disobedience.

Or does Shapiro disapprove of MLK-style tactics now?

Would he prefer people go Malcolm X, and burn the motherfucker down?

Neither, because they're both cucks.

Ask him if he cares about the "browning of Israel".

If you want to get blocked by a jew on twitter, ask them why they are not in favor of a one state solution.