Proud Antifa here. Scalise was just the beginning, Drumpfkins

Proud Antifa here. Scalise was just the beginning, Drumpfkins.

We're coming for each and every one of Nazi fucks.

Fascists need to be killed. Make Racists Afraid Again.

another one bites the dust

k

AMERICA IS OVER

bait is what we'll be making out of the spilled guts of every dead white supremacist!

Jesus Christ loves you but he doesn't love the things you do.

Be kind towards all.

Almost got the b8

I am so scared of a flag hiding faggot leaf like yourself!

we wuz internet warriorz

Same shit different day on Sup Forums

ok

threats of violence justify self defence

>starting a guerilla war against a group of heavily-armed Southern patriots with military training

Forgive them father for they know not what they do.

Reported to the FBI. Hope this thread was worth it.

Not gonna lie m8, most posts would be swept under the rug to the FBI, but yours actually goes on to say that you are partly responsible for that attack. And to make matters worse you even threaten to shoot more people.

Yikes m8 hope you're using a VPN

>Antifa
>communist
Pick one retard

Me and my army of /k/ friends will be waiting with better hardware and training.

Come at us faggots.

Not with that kind of accuracy

Sure you are, larpers fuck off

Do it and stop LARPing you shit posting fuck

Try me.

Hitler is alive but Stalin and FDR are dead.

Get fucked, Antifa.

Over 70 shots were fired. 4 people hit. None killed. You're pathetic.
I know you're just LARPing OP, but you don't want to awaken the sleeping bear - we actually know how to use our weapons.

make you sure make your bed before you go out nazi hunting so your mum will have tendies ready for you when you get home. k. have fun kiddo! remember mum loves you :)

>proud
>antifa
Yeah, keep telling yourself that you pathetic loser.

bro no one is gonna read a word of that. go get some help before you shoot something up

The guy fired like 50+ rounds and only wounded 5 people
Come get some

Best of luck, I'll be watching with popcorn

do it

Come get some.308 faggot, east TN here, haven't seen any of you commie queers here, whats the matter, afraid of an actual patriot state?

>G3 with a widegrip

Let's have sex.

i fucked your wife faggot

You cowardly pussies wont do shit your all talk you hide your faces like cowards behind masks speak hypocrisy and strike when peoples backs are turned your weak physically and mentally

you fucked my dog, im not cuck enough to get married

go back to the donald you faggot

So lame seeing all the antifa dorks championing this on twitter; the perp was a crazed boomer and I've never seen an American leftist in my life who displayed the requisite chutzpah to do what that retard did. Organization and institutional support don't mean a thing if your movement consists of massive unstable pussies.

What in the name o' Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat ever to sail the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on cargo vessels, and repelled over 300 invaders. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol out o' all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' loot. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. Ye think ye can hide behind your newfangled contraption? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, scurvy knave. The type o' monsoon that'll wipe ye clear off the four corners o' the map. Ye're sharkbait, bucko. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire swashbucklin' fleet at me beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer limey arse clean off the edge o' the world, ye bilge suckin' dog. If only ye had the foresight to see what devilish wrath yer jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed that remark. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, ye brazen buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it after walkin' the plank! Dead men tell no tales.

way to out yourself as a virgin alpha male

Is mommy let u stay up and use the internet

good one faggot