TBH he literally dindu nuffin

Who is this nigger and why was he shot?

>suspected of robbery
>half chimpin with the cops
>reaches for gun the cop knows is in the car mid-chimp
>dindu

They should have lit him up more.

desu none of those things are factors in determining whether the police officer is guilty

Well he won't be duing anything at all now I can promise you that

>"I have a gun"
>reaches for pocket

>his girlfriend's daughter

>my soon-to-be-wifes-daughter
The absolute state of Black America...

>Ay I gotta conceal carry permit lemme reach into my jacket real quick after I just told you I gotta gun.

All these defenders don't seem to get it. He told the cop he was armed. Now, the cop doesn't fucking know whether he had a legit conceal carry permit. All he knows is that this dude just told him he has a gun, and immediately after saying that, he's reaching for something.

There are several different ways of interacting with a cop when you have a conceal carry permit.

What Philando did amounts to suicide by cop.

I'd say the widow has grounds to sue whoever licensed Philando cause it's pretty clear they didn't teach him the whole "don't make it look like you're going for a gun right after you told the cop you got a gun" bit.

Does this idiot think because it was filmed he's guilty? Let the chimpout commence.

>yo they got footage of ya boi gettin shoy nigga how da fuxx they not convict i cqny even son
What about the contex-
>man desu I dont even CARE about the context nigga they got day videos son!

>It makes his actions less wrong because of the fact it was filmed and the people who were present.

Why can't niggers apply logic?

Video link?

they don't know what to do because it wasn't a skinhead cracka devil that shot him

Niggers are dumb. There's no video of him getting shot. The video is of his negress chimping out AFTER he was shot and niggers cant tell the difference.

Classically gay

Look, that facebook livestream is going to be used as a training video for police all over the nation now. About when to shoot, why it was correct, the aftermath, everything. It sucks but the guy was an idiot.

I saw another where the cop asks an older white guy in front of the store why he's hanging atround then he says You have a dun in your pocket. Don't touch it. The old guy ran like an idiot, the cop killed him. He was an idiot too.

video of shooting?

>>common sense
>>don't reach for a gun
>>moron

When you're talking about multiple people and then you say "the guy" its pretty hard to know who the fuck you're talking about.

I THINK I agree with you, but there's a chance that you might be a complete moron if Im misunderstanding you.

>don't ever talk to me or my fiances daughter ever again

The video is beyond revolting when you factor in the woman's relative calm and literal live attention whoring while her "man" bleeds out next to her. It's probably one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen a person out out of self righteousness. It's brilliant satire, unfortunately, just reality in nigger world.

>officer I'm letting you know that I have a gun
>I'm going to very slowly reach into a different pocket for my id, which I will very slowly present, please don't shoot
>REEEEEEE DIE NIGGER

Even if they watched the content of the video, they still wouldn't be able to comprehend the situation. All they'd see is a cop shooting a black man and can't even evaluate how the situation escalated.

>half chimpin
top kek

>Officer: "Let me see some ID"
>Nigger: "Aight but just so yall now I has a gun in my pocket"
>Officer: "You got a license for that"
>Nigger: Yessum *Reaches in pocket*
>BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Pretty sure that's how it went don't. Dumb nigger shouldn't of reached in his pocket after just saying he had a gun

Yeah I was thinking that, opportunistic cunt. You know she attacked some woman with a hammer before all this, she was found guilty

America has become too hostile and dangerous for black people

I think they should GTFO America quick and save themselves!

Well no he was very much an Asian gentleman, but yeah it's all the fault of evil white devils and institutionalized european supremecy shit.

For real though to be honest for a second, I'm not an expert on this case but I know and saw the basic deets. And this is pretty shitty, man. Officer was just on a hair-trigger even though the murderee was complying and announced that he had a gun in the car, which is what you're supposed to do.

"He was reaching for something and the officer thought it was a gun"

Okay so how is anyone who dutifully says that they have a gun in the car supposed to reach for their registration ever, then? How is anyone supposed to reach for their registration if "Well the officer thought it could have been a gun, even though the guy didn't announce he had one."

>MFW that slipped right past me

are you sure it's reality?

eh im takin care of a baby now

I meant the old guy ran off when the cop said don't touch that gun inyour pocket. The resulted in the cop killing the old guy.

Refugees welcomed.

of course I am

wise thing to do would be to keep your hands on the wheel no matter what, and let the officer get it if he has to. getting an ID out is not worth your life

He just warned to show the officer his new gun and he was only borrowing those things.

Anyone here brave enough to go to the protests dressed up like an average Michael Bay type movie director along with some other anons holding cameras, lights, and audio shit, then just like shout; "Planet of the Apes 2017 - Ape rage scene 5 - take one" then slap the clapperboard?

also, anyone who has the vid of the nig nog getting shot would be great

i don't like nogs but how could you possibly say the cop is innocent? all he did was reach into his pocket. how else is he supposed to present his information? if you did that during a traffic stop do you deserve to GET SHOT?

even tazing would have been too far. the cop knew he fucked up as soon as he shot, you can hear it in his voice.

if you defend the cop that killed this guy congrats you're officially a bootlicker.

The wise thing to do would be "Okay you want me to get my ID? Yes? Okay I'm gonna reach for it very slowly okay, my wallet is in my right pocket, getting it now"

Then VERY slowly get it.

What I assume happened is he went and grabbed it naturally without any verbal cues. The officer seems really distressed in the video and says "I told him not to reach for it!"

You answered your own question.

He was suspected for a crime, he said he had a gun, and presumably reached for his pocket too quickly otherwise the officer wouldn't of freaked out.
It's unfortunate he got shot, hardly indicative of cop brutality though. If you tell a cop you have a gun, while hes pointing his gun at you, you better know to reach for things REAL slowly and after stating your intent.

>tell police you have a gun
>reach for wallet
>get shot

>dont tell police you have a gun
>reach for wallet
>cop sees gun
>get shot

>dont reach for wallet, disobeying orders
>get shot

DESU these (happenings) are thinly veiled bullshit...
100 people asked for the produced azz video. Oh. No response.

>tell police you are going to slowly reach for your wallet
>reach for wallet
>dont get shot

You stupid fucking nigger

It was still a nigger

You messed up the last line there friend. He was getting shot no matter what he did

excellent post

Why don't niggers learn?

It's literally been the same shit over and over again for the last 5 fucking decades

It's almost as if the African race is incapable of progress, and are always doomed to live in shitty disease filled slums or shitty crime filled cities doing the exact same nigger ass shit that their parent did repetitively until they eventually just fucking devolve back into apes

If you hate people of other races and want to kill them, why do you find it hard to believe that he was shot for no justifiable reason

It seems like disingenuous damage control.

since when did pol become a bunch of statist bootlickers? Mike Brown everyone can agree that the cop was in the right but in this case it's obvious that cop had no fucking business being a cop. I don't think that all cops in America just wanna "kill niggers" but it's pretty fucking obvious they are not being trained well enough

>i can't
Can't what?

"I don't like 'nogs' but...."
Pic related
Thanks for de propopondo

Fucking retards. No way he would've been shot if he stated intent, moved slow, and complied with the officer. He should've been told this when he got his gun.

When did I say I hate people of other races and want to kill them? And even if I did that doesn't contradict my point, an on duty, mexican officer is different to a militant activist.

sounds like "the system" is working perfectly.

beaner kills nigger
niggers blame white people

fact is once niggers are extincted the US will become 50% safer

damage control my ass

their bullshit is damage control, or more like directing the rage incited by proper use of police force to further private political/social agendas

also something ain't right with 4chin's geographical location system, I'm a leaf posting this shit straight from leaf central but somehow I'm showing up as a double Amerifat burger

>Raises the stakes by announcing he has a killing weapon ready and on his immediate person.
*expects cop to be placated by this action*
>acts belligerently and tries to preemptively execute the cops commands.
*dies from idiocy*

He shouldn't have the license or the gun or his life, he lacks situational awareness and self-control.

Proof? Maybe the nigger reached for his gun too fast. You don't know, because you haven't seen the evidence. Could just as easily say they should be told how to deal with this when they get their license to carry.

You're 100% right!!
Niggers are not being trained well enough.
Maybe 1 out of 100 can take simple directions and obey commands without fucking up what should be a very easy streamline process.

they're niggers. cut off the welfare and starve them

I hope they kill a cop tonight. this was blatant. I'm no nigger lover but I know people that have ccl's and its a known fact that if a cop knows you have a gun they have a free pass to kill you in commiefornia. the reason why is people hate gun owners here. its how they get away with it. so if you are ok with this and you are a gun owner just remember you are next. skin color means nothing to these people.

niggers can be stupid and cops can be seriously under trained at the same time
nobody is denying that they commit the vast majority of crime

tells cop you have gun. cop tells you don't reach for gun. you reach for it. then get shot dead.

good job retard

Fuck off

90% of people would have done the same thing. police are supposed to protect us not gun us down infront of our families if we make 1 SLIGHTLY wrong move. he didn't pull his gun out, he wasnt being difficult with the officer. he just fucking reached in his pocket. do you really expect people to think 100% clearly when they have a gun to their face? do you know what it's like?

if i was black i'd be protesting too. no way that cop should be free. nobody should be free if they kill an innocent person.

>pol when a cop interferes with 2A
MUH FREEDOMS! FUCK DA POLICE! SHALL NOT INFRINGE MOTHER FUCKER!

>pol when a black man lawfully exercises 2A
NIGGER CHIMP OUT! DINDU DESERVED IT! PUT MOAR BULLETS IN HIM!

Most niggers being shot deserve it. But the cop royally fucked up here. He should at least go down on a manslaughter charge. This black man literally dindu and he got shot for it.

>suspected of robbery
Your 2A rights and CCW permit do not go out the window because of a cop's "suspicions."

>half chimpin with the cops
He calmly notified the cop that he was carrying.

>reaches for gun the cop knows is in the car mid-chimp
The cop knew it was in the car because PHILANDO TOLD HIM. Now I'll grant that the one mistake Philando did was to not put and keep his hands on the dashboard until the cop knew where the gun was and gave him an order to proceed. HOWEVER, that does not excuse the cop acting like a bleeding woman who just watched a horror film.

This happened because in training cops spend too much time watching videos where cops get shot and listening to instructors telling them "THIS WILL BE YOU! YOU WILL NOT GO HOME TO YOUR FAMILY UNLESS YOU EMPTY A CLIP INTO EVERY SUSPECT!"

It has to change. All of it. Nigger ghetto culture. Mass immigration. And police training. It's all shit.

cop asked the nigger for his license
get that blue dick outta your mouth boy you aint making much sense
fucking bootlicker

>tell police you are going to slowly reach for your wallet
>reach for wallet before cop tells you to
>THINKING YOU WON'T GET SHOT

You are Philando.

die in a fire you commie bootlicking faggot.

Why the fuck is Sup Forums even discussing this?

This is like the fucking whatever case of nig vs cop shooting + chimpout riot

This shit has been done so many time before that it's not even reasonable to validate its existence by paying attention to it or debating its legitimacy

just let the nigs nig and the nogs nog

Am I an Amerifat, because if I am then some shit is wrong with the geo locator

Honestly the cop over-reacted in this case.

Can I see the argument that Mr. Castille would still be here today if he had paused longer after stating he had a gun, or if he had verbally called out that he was reaching for his documentation?

Of course.

But that does not change the fact that this cop clearly jumped the gun and manslaughtered a citizen exercising their right to lawfully bear arms.

That cop is a liar and a murderer.

>he wasnt being difficult with the officer
You don't know that. His girlfriend recently attacked a woman with a hammer and he was suspected for a crime so the profile doesnt exactly fit your assumptions.

And he should of been told how to deal with this when he got his gun. There's absolutely no reason to believe this is an issue with police training, it could just as easily be an issue with gun licensing. And this certainly isnt indicitave of any sort of anti-black crime. (It would be mexican on black crime)

I've also seen these videos on youtube, and this is close to insanity. Normal people don't behave this way. Anyway, if there is a special protocol for such situations, it is the cop who should explain it. Serving people is his duty.

he's right and you know it. you should fuck off for being okay with this shit. imagine if that was your father getting shot infront of you. oh wait it wouldn't because you're white and the cop automatically assumes your innocent.

there's absolutely a bias and it's annoying how Sup Forums thinks the bias is okay just because theyre black

>>he wasnt being difficult with the officer
>You don't know that.
There's a video you dumb nigger. He literally dindu.

So you're okay with a shoving his boot up your ass so long as he does it slowly

Its boiling a frog, I swear. Don't you understand that these people don't see skin color? These are undertrained militarized police. Its the "squad" vs the enemy, aka you.

If you own a gun you should also know the protocol for police stops, this could just as easily be a gun licensing issue as a police training issue.

hasn't happened to me, but the procedure is supposed to be, if you have your wallet out before the cop gets to the car, you have out your lic and permit, then ask the cop how he wants to proceed.

If not, you say what he said I have a gun
then How do you want to proceed?

You always move slow and vocalize what you are doing.

First aim is to secure the gun, not necessarily to present ID

any movement after he says freeze - anything - can result in your death. Its fucked but I've been at ranges with cops, I know they train that way.

This this this. Beaner Nazi cop should get the chair

There's no video before he got shot you fucking idiot. You're just making up shit now.

>clip

>any movement after he says freeze - anything - can result in your death

>be hard of hearing
>get shot

lmao it sounds like a joke but this sort of shit happens all of the time in freedom land

>The cop knew it was in the car because PHILANDO TOLD HIM
>the cop is suppose to believe whatever the suspect says
Are you retarded?
>the one mistake Philando did was to not put and keep his hands on the dashboard until the cop knew where the gun was and gave him an order to proceed. HOWEVER, that does not excuse the cop acting like a bleeding woman who just watched a horror film
Yes it does.
If there is a potential for the cop to get shot, the perp must do as he's told or else he gets shot.
When will niggers learn this? Just do what you're told, it's not hard.

>the cop is suppose to believe whatever the suspect says

Yes, he's a public servant not a soldier in a foreign country. Why are we paying police to shoot us dead for moving too quickly, sneezing, or looking at them the wrong way

This. The cop followed his training. If anything this is indicative of a problem of people not being told the proper protocol when they get their license to carry.

he told the cop he had a gun, then reached to get the information. WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO? oh he didn't pause for 3 seconds so he deserves to get killed?

how can you even defend the cop for killing an innocent man. even if we both agreed it was suicide by cop the officer should still serve time for killing an innocent person. he could have shot somewhere non lethal.

here fucking here

>There's no video before he got shot you fucking idiot. You're just making up shit now.
No one, not even the cop, is claiming there was a chimp out. So who is making shit up?

>complied with the officer

This is it. For one, it depends on the state as to whether you are required to disclose that you're carrying. No idea if that was the case here, but once you decide to tell an officer you are armed then your contribution is finished. You let the officer instruct you on how to follow up from there.

Most officers who aren't complete nervous wrecks or high speed low drag oper8rs will just say, "Alright that's fine, just move real slow for me." Otherwise, they tell you to get out the car, stick a gun in your face and disarm you.

The first kind of experience happened to me. The second experience happened to a friend of mine. Lo and behold he's not disclosing whether he's armed from now on unless it's 100% necessary. Like already being pulled out of the car necessary.

CCW holders have some of the lowest rates of crime out of any demographic in the nation. The cop here was a fidgety, poorly trained faggot. Castile just assumed he was dealing with a professional. But that's what you get when you assume anything about anyone. Especially cops these days.

I honestly think most of these problems arise because cops are taught to protect their own lives over the lives of others, in any given situation the life of the cop should be the lowest priority, because it's literally their job to protect others before themselves

>autism

what am I looking at here?

you dont know about California. they are killing innocent people all the time. as our politicians like to say, we can send a strong message to the rest of America.

>Why are we paying police to shoot suspects of crimes who reach for their pockets after saying they have a gun in their pocket

GEE I WONDER WHY

Keep his hands up and wait for cops instructions. Move VERY slowly and vocalise every action. It's not hard. He should of been told this when he got his license.

No one, not even ME, is claiming there was a chimp out.

Didnt read your post

>oh he didn't pause for 3 seconds so he deserves to get killed?

He should have counted "one-Mississippi, two Mississippi..."

If you call a magazine a clip in any argument regarding guns, your argument is invalid.

You could just as easily claim Castille is a poorly trained gun owner.

twitter was a mistake