/Dixie General/

Fuckin' Mosquitoes Edition

Welcome ITT: All those below the Mason Dixon line and honorary proxy states, polite and respectful non Southerners

Not Welcome: Carpetbaggers, disrespectful Yankees, California, pretentious Euros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAyLRlIlsd0
hooktube.com/watch?v=vAyLRlIlsd0
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/ku-klux-klan
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coastal SC reporting in.

This seemed like a comfy thread last night, so I figured I'd restart it.

bump

Dixie is for queers

If I came here from Russia, but live in Dixie - am I part of the club, guys?

OP from last night. Also coastal SC. I need to get up to the mountains, tired of little New England. Weather is feeling right by god, humid sweat last night's alcohol right out of ya
>rebel yells internally

I guess it's good that I like dicks then, huh? THE SOUTH WILL FAG AGAIN

If you're respectful and like cheap beer and shooting guns.

You ain't kidding man. I didn't even wake up hung over. I got TWO fans runnin' in my room just to stop from swimmin' in my sleep.

What are you fellas drinking tonight? Got some Popeyes sweet tea next to me right now and some jack daniels. I'm watching some Live PD

Pretty cozy night for me although the niggers next door are yelling, been yelling all night, no clue what its about

Busch Light the patricians choice in American Piss Water SSSSSOOOOOUIE SSSSOUIE

>busch light

Not bad honestly. Really all I drink for beer is regular Budweiser and Coors light. I don't care much for craft beer, to me thats for nu males and nigger lovers.

I would rather just drink regular beer, generic Budweiser tastes great to me

Beer tastes like piss, although you have good moonshine here.

We're still the most cultured region the United States dicklicker. 2nd place is New England. West Coast is just a bunch of dickbags with varying culture who all hate each other

Faggots get out of the thread

Evening everyone, love these comfy generals right before sleep.
Thinking of buying a cross necklace finally, it'd be nice to be able to let people kmow I'm a Christian as soon as they lie eyes on me.
Anyone got some good ideas or favorites?

Anyone else /St. Clair/ Co. Alabama here?

Homemade lemonade, alternating glasses with Burnett's cherry and Seagrams Gin, because I'm poor as fuck

PBR's cheaper, shitheel

Nice trips wasted on trolling, son. Although with that flag, I wouldn't mind you comin over and givin me a blow.

All cats are grey in the dark, son.

Tennessee reporting in. Was playing some Ultimate General: Civil War earlier but now trying to decide if I wanna read, do some family tree work, or work on my short story.

Stonewall county big as humming birds ferocious as Apache Attack Helicopters SKEETERS CAN FUCK OFF

>Confederate nutjobs going against their own interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAyLRlIlsd0

>linking Cult of Dusty
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=vAyLRlIlsd0

The South is the most cultured place by far. New England has a distinct culture, I've lived up there and been up there a bunch of times because I've got family there and the South by far has the best culture.

West Coast and New York (absolute worst places in America) have no culture of their own. All it is is soulless people and the culture is dependent on the sub groups. So all it is a bunch of subcultures that form from the multiculturalism. No uniqueness as a region or of their own

Stonewall as in The Great State of Texas bess believe

My name is Kentucky.

Fuck Indiana drivers.

>PBR is cheaper
I don't think so man, I can grab 2 16oz Busch from the gas station for $2.25 or something like that. 4 pack from Wal Mart for like 3.85. Absolute trash tier but whatever I don't drink these days for flavor
There are some good craft brews out there,SC has a few notable ones, they are usually just too fucking heavy to get drunk off of easy and pricey. Pisswater goes down easy

It's like I tell my friends, I live a stone's throw from a swamp, those motherfuckers'll come up and kidnap your ass in a rowboat. You light a skeeter coil and they'll come sit on the thing and get high off it and laugh at you.

When'd you take a photo of me, friend?

Imagine that, prices are different based on geographic location! You should write a thesis on it!

But yeah, I like New South's beer, but I can buy a case of cat piss for the price of one of their six packs.

West Coast and New York are just Jewish vessels of neverending consumption, nihilism, hedonism, a complete lack of culture or virtue. Fuck em.

>Burnett's cherry

Kinda gross my friend but the Seagrams gin ain't too bad
>All cats are grey in the dark, son.
This isn't a justification for being a fag now? I hope it isn't

But if you use hooktube he wont get any views.

The capital

Fuck you and that faggot you linked nigger

KKK's coming for you

I'm truly ashamed we live under the same flag as those shitholes.

Hey cletus, wanna go to waffle house for dinner tonight?

Sorry but the South has no capital, the North is where the finance is.

The KKK can't do shit, the SPLC is monitoring them up the ass

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/ku-klux-klan

Waffle house is for niggers.

ARKANSAS BABY!!!

You're telling me my dude I served two tours under the stars and stripes. I'd kill for a libertarian based Dixie State....what the fuck do we gotta do. Clearly nobody is happy with the current state of the US, especially the Left/minorities who seem hellbent on making us all miserable as can fucking be.

CAPTCHA: Select All Vehicles
>Selects All signs
Pass

I know it's sad. KKK needs to be brought back and have a major revival

I'm chubby, 33 years old, and my last girlfriend almost got me on the sex offender list. I'll make my justifications, and you can either put up with it and share a beer with me, or sit and stew and be a shitbird.

>SPLC
>MFW

Ayy, where muh Alabama boys at?

The issue with the Klan is that more than likely the rituals of the original Klan practiced by Confederate veterans is long gone. The Klans that exist today are based around the 2nd Klan started by a guy obsessed with secret clubs and decided to revive the Klan after watching Birth of a Nation.

St. Clair County reporting in.

Ayy, Montgomery County here.

Exactly. For a long time I told myself that I love the U.S. and love the whole country despite the divides

But now I see how much vitriol comes from the left against people like myself and think why shouldn't we balkanize? It's either the left gets their way and totally culturally replaces the conservative areas of the U.S. or we continue to fight it until this country dies.

The simple solution always was and still is to secede. This country is too big and too divided to work together and we have the great opportunity to live in geographical regions that represent our beliefs. No point in living with those who hate us

Missouri fag here. Let's be honest Illinois is shit. And nobody there can drive.

Moved from New England to the South. Only thing they get right in the South is guns. Everything else about this place is absolute shit. I had more respect for the Confederacy before I moved to this fucking shithole.

They'll never accept you no matter what.I lived in Denver for 2 years. Minorities/Liberals are showing daily that they are completely incapable and uncomfortable not to mention down right insecure about living around whites. Why should we continue to pretend otherwise right? I sincerely don't wanna do it anymore. I'm done with em and I've never felt this way in my entire life

>I'm chubby, 33 years old, and my last girlfriend almost got me on the sex offender list. I'll make my justifications, and you can either put up with it and share a beer with me, or sit and stew and be a shitbird.

Being fat isn't a reason to turn to fucking men, brother. You can lose that weight. If your last girlfriend was bad, get another one. Seems to me you're turning to fucking other men because you feel betrayed by yourself and women.

I could share a beer with you but it would be weird. What you do is unnatural friend, but you sound like you don't truly believe in it. You probably just need to find a better girl and raise your self esteem

I'm sure there's documentation and proof of what the first klan was like and we could bring it back in it's purest form

Judging the 1860s Confederacy by the modern south is pretty dumb senpai. The two just aren't the same and both have pros and cons.

South has most mudsharks. Most thieves.

Go back home then you useless yankee cocksucker. We don't need anymore of you fucking liberal sympathizers shitting up our AO. GTFO. POP FUCKING SMOKE SON

>I sincerely don't wanna do it anymore. I'm done with em and I've never felt this way in my entire life

Exactly. This must have been how the confederates felt pre-Civil War. It's gets to a point where you understand you can't agree with liberals because they've been taught to hate you and your ideology. They think the right, white people, the South, Old America, capitalism, it's all bad, wrong and evil and those who believe in these things cannot be negotiated with or tolerated.

They hate us and we need to hate them back equally. We cannot coexist with them because they will not ever allow it

Maybe because fucking carpetbagging, snowbird assholes purposefully sabotaged the south after the war.
Not to mention the rape of Georgia by the war criminal Sherman.

We'd have been a lot better off if the yanks would have left us alone.

Kentucky here, thanks for including us :)

As far as I know most of what we know about the first Klan is gone. Likely died with the original members. Not that the Klan was the only group of it's kind back then. You also had the White League and Red Shirts who were doing similar activities but with far less fame. I guess depending on your viewpoint Pelley's Silver Legion could half count too although he was a yank and that was fascism based and came much much later but it was HQ'd in North Carolina.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE early for mcdonalds breakfast, hashbrowns are best in the morning

I'm not gonna argue with ya, man. I've got my personal likes and my historical anecdotes and my justified reasons, and you've got yours. I don't wear it on my sleeve, you never gotta hear about it from me unless I'm tellin' a fag joke, and I'm never gonna get shit drunk and try to suck your dick. So be cool, let me be cool, and I'll invite you to the barbeque.

Bonus joke: How do you seat five faggots at a bar?

Flip the barstool over.

Why include Texas/Florida in there if you are not including California? You realize every big city in the Nation is libshit central, right? Most of the small towns in california are identical in demographics, both racially and politically.

IF YOU HAVE GREASE IN YOUR HEART I SAY LET IT OUT FRIED POWER!!!!!

Not when we got home cooking or Biscuitville. Fuck that McDonalds shit.

>muh niggers

its laughable that you think that theyd include cali

>As far as I know most of what we know about the first Klan is gone.

That's true. I haven't read much other than that it was just small groups of Confederate veterans protecting the cause of the South by just acting as vigilantes and keeping the niggers in check.

itt: we make frog girl an anti-communist icon

California wasn't under Confederate control. Southern Arizona is the furthest Confederate control went.

MD educated in Dixie, ready to go back down for a grad degree. It's about damn time too. Even my rural part of the state is unrecognizable from what it once was.

you sound like a kike.

Lauderdale here, currently in Iowa though. This whole state smells like shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

>ancap

arent we all kikes at heart, brother? now get the fuck off of my private property

It's not even black people. Cali is THE WORST fucking state in the Union HANDS FUCKING DOWN. I've never met a faker or more pretentious culture in my entire fucking life. I"m 30, I've been all over the fucking place, served in the Army, been in Iraq, in all kinds of states in the US, and there are no people more miserable, fictitious, and downright shitty than Californians. I swear that on everything I find Holy, I'd rather live in Baghdad again then ever spend a fucking week living in California. Holy fucking shit how can one culture be so fucking fake and superficial. Christ on a fucking broomstick

>I don't wear it on my sleeve, you never gotta hear about it from me unless I'm tellin' a fag joke, and I'm never gonna get shit drunk and try to suck your dick. So be cool, let me be cool, and I'll invite you to the barbeque.

I can actually respect that then. Can't say I agree with it, but I must say I do respect that. I had a gay friend once and unfortunately he did try something on me one night at a house party. Was weird as fuck.

But if you're a normal guy who doesn't flaunt his sexuality for some odd reason I can actually respect that

Texas 254 reporting in, whats up YALL

bunch of fuckin globalists if you ask me

>unironically supporting a greasy, alcoholic war criminal

Its sweetened iced peach tea time fellas!

South Carolina reporting in who wants to do grandma shots?

When I was a kid I visited San Francisco and honestly I didn't think it was bad and enjoyed myself. I imagine it's an extremely different place now though.

Hate California all you want.
We have no mosquitos, no humidity.

Wyoming reporting in.

you faggots need to stop trashing us then. I've lived in both Texas and California. Born and raised in a small town in norcal and there is honestly no difference. also we don't have nearly as many niggers as you do.

Do yall southern folk hate Wisconsin or Iowa? Id figure we'd be based cousins

was there over the holidays it was a shithole

The south will rise again (pic related).

but you have gays, spics, jews and niggers all SHARING the SAME SPACES. un-fucking-acceptable

My great-great-great grandfather deserves a special mention. He was a southern unionist part of the 2nd Tennessee Mounted Infantry for the union and Sherman complained about how the regiment told him to his face that they didn't have to listen to him since they only had to report to the governor. I honestly laughed when I read that.

I can't wait to the GTFO. I'll leave your unbathed, tank top wearing, petty thieving ass to drive around in circles in your pickup truck with mud tires only to retire to the sweltering heat of your trailer while your sister gobbles up black dick in the same room as you and you high five him so you look cool. Probably be $20k per year richer and will add five years to my life expectancy.

Well you lot like to fuck your cousins HAHAHA SOUTH BTFO

What is the south
sorry im a bong

texas isn't dixie.
>blue states

>wisconsin
>iowa
>south

britbong does not own a map

Nah the Midwest is cool with me. I only know Iowa for corn and some niche Mormon history though and Wisconsin for Lutherans.

When I went as a kid they had a severe homeless problem but it was a really white city and everyone was really friendly. That was before a lot of the bullshit that's happened since then though.

there are 3 cities with niggers in them. and the majority of them are in one specific spot in LA. I've met 2 jews in my life. spics, there are a plenty of that I will admit. gays? yes if you go to SF/LA you will find a lot of faggots.

If im not mistaken, didn't you teabags side with the south for revenge on 1812?

Sherman was a war hero. Eternal glory to the victors!