We are being subverted by our own language

the word "dreamer" has now been politicized, and is now synonymous with illegal immigration.

the new ((organic)) "black Twitter" term, "thot" ("that ho (whore) over there"), is pronounced identically to "thought". verbalizing "thought" out loud among young people increasingly evokes sexual degeneracy.

we are being conditioned on a mass scale, through skillful manipulation of our own language. if TPTB have their way, free thoughts and dreams will be extinct in a few generations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgydTUMhtJA
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo
youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w
youtube.com/watch?v=t23or-sEFC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what paranoid schizophrenia looks like

>we

HOLY FUCK THE JEW KIKERY NEVER ENDS!!!!! THEY ARE PULLING A SKULL FACE AND TAKING OUR LANGUAGE!!!. A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR!!!

this, things like this exists, but OP, you are reaching

the bible tells you about this. it tells you that your word is everything. its a reoccurring theme in the bible. control of language is the most important thing in the world.

It's stupid, but I get it.

Hey, it's my favorite buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=GgydTUMhtJA

in other words say what you mean and mean what you say.

They are also identifying certain sects of the internet to attack with programmed mind-viruses. Anything you click is tracked and your personality type evaluated based on a sum of your internet and real world interactions. Then they release text or word based viruses though internet and MSM. Think of how many "meme" phrases we've heard throughout this election.

best lullaby ever

Just because OP's paranoid doesn't mean (((they))) aren't after him.

That's one hot titty ho in the OP.

ran out of vaporwave anyone have some?

And those (((completely coincidental))) connections made in the English language will die out and be replaced by something else when our generation does and the next generation masturbates all over the world. Take your retarded conspiracy theories to Info Wars, cuck.

English will not become the language which everyone speaks, but the language in which everyone lies.

Learn another language monolingualfags.

咱们可以说中文。
Chinese is a relatively pretty language.
Come, embrace the ways of the Eastern Jew.

dreamer sounds fruity but illegal alien sounds dangerous so lying media wants to hand you the truth in fruity images so normalfags stay bluepilled basically.

time to WAKE THE FUCK UP

youtube.com/watch?v=rhWv5zpdsoo

placeboing thread

youtube.com/watch?v=26-VzfBZg1w

>implying normalfag interests isn't the standard by which all media aims to please

This is what paranoid paranoid schizophrenia looks like

not paranoid, nobody's after me, just observing trends in linguistics and how instantaneous global communication has changed things. middle-class whites appropriate "black Twitter" slang with various levels of irony, but soon such terms become commonplace: lit, woke, baka, etc. meanwhile, the social justice degenerates fight against "cuck" being a pejorative, "diversity" now means "virtuousity", and the 2016 US election had more verbal thought-viruses than I can list in one post.

noticing all of this has led me to replay MGSV, because I thought the story was dumb when it was released, but I also thought that about MGS2 at its release, and it turned out to be the most important and prophetic work to be released since the turn of the century.

The most horrifying part of 1984 isnt the torture or the government, its the language manipulation.
One lives in their language, its limits are the limits of the speakers mind. By limiting the number and uses of words, it limits the concepts a mind can grasp, and dumbs down the user into a more controllable slave. The end goal was for the proles to be unable to think or be able to imagine concepts like freedom, justice, liberty, honor, ect.

>verbalizing "thought" out loud among young people increasingly evokes sexual degeneracy.
I'm unironically thinking right now

This is what a persecutory delusion looks like

kek, just what I thought, I wonder if it makes you a better gambler

the media keeps repeating "dreamers" over and over to the point where normies know it to mean "illegal immigrants, but ones that I should be sympathetic to". I guarantee if you ran an anonymous poll, more people would know the abstract definition of "dreamer" without even knowing where the term came from, or that DREAM Act is dead and never got pushed through

more like a mix of that and a brave new world, depending on your perspective.

Limiting twitter to 120 characters stifles our language
They was us thinking small not big
They want us to say LOL TL:DR and playing video games
They don't want us to read the Bible, or any damn book

>niggers just being niggers.

> the word "dreamer" has now been politicized, and is now synonymous with illegal immigration.

Makes me want to vomit desu

Isn't dreamer the child who get's to stay?

>"is pronounced identically to "thought".
Americans can't into English.
"Thot" is not pronounced the same as "thought" you dumb-ass.

You are correct OP. I am going to go ahead and post this required lecture by Manly P Hall on the use, misuse, and abuse of words.

youtube.com/watch?v=t23or-sEFC0

I don't understand you faggots.
>the Jews are pushing sexual degeneracy
>the Jews are pushing race-mixing
>the Jews are pushing for acceptance of Islam
>the Jews are pushing for rejection of Christianity
k

>the Jews are getting us to subconsciously enslave ourselves by changing our language, which governs how we think and which ideas we can even conceive of, such that future generations won't even be aware that certain concepts ever existed in the past
wow user, u crazy, take ur pills

nice pic for ants, gud post tho

nah the real problem today is faggots with adhd who cant read more than a couple of sentences, shitty people with shitty genetics fucking up the world with all these snowflake kids

>Limiting twitter to 120 characters stifles our language
140, but excellent point, and one that I've considered for years now. Twitter started as an SMS-based service, so the initial 140-char limit makes sense in that context, but there's no technical excuse for it now, over a decade later; it is literally just a way to make people increasingly think in short, emotionally-charged thought-bursts, especially ones that have high retweet value.

got shawty on me got money on me
i think a nigga might glo
these niggas funny my shoes 100
im sippin like im mike jones
gotshawtyonmegotmoneyonme

Do you really think it's all fucking genetics?
We're being bombarded with media where ever we go. To keep our mind occupied and weak instead of sharp and focused.
Even fucking Gas stations now have screens playing music and commercials at you.

You know I've always been a dreamer
(spent my life running 'round)
And it's so hard to change
(Can't seem to settle down)
But the dreams I've seen lately
Keep on turning out and burning out
And turning out the same

So put me on a highway
And show me a sign
And take it to the limit one more time

human attention is the most important commodity of our age

>and jew can say I'm a D.R.E.A.M.E.R., but I'm not, I'm only Juan...
Uno momentos poor flavor... Somone is knock-knock-knocking on my chamber puerto!

Aye carramba!! It's
>I.C.E., I.C.E. baby!

You underestimate power of language and memes. Eat shit idiot.

Yeah, it's disgusting.

Soon "criminal" will be considered a racial slur.

Pig Skins deserve every bit of cultural enrichment & genocide that comes their way.

But D-Dog is the best buddy

That would be deus ex

the word "Literally" no longer means "literally" by changing the definition they removed part of our ability to delineate and designate truth.

mixing the drinks together was called a "suicide" when I was a kid.. we could call it that.

oh wow

You're paranoid until proven right.

how so? MGS2 talks about applied memetics controlling people, by putting them in the roles of heroes they worship, and deep learning AIs controlling the Internet.

what was profound about Deus Ex? don't get me wrong, I love it, but having not played it in years, wasn't it just a lot of The X-Files-tier conspiracy stuff? super fun and comfy, to be sure, but how is it redpilled?

Which is why you correct people when they assume you're for immigration and you tell them its your dream for immigrants to fuck off.

You're what a faggot looks like.

But whites are already committing cultural suicide.

Thought police coming through! Everyone get your minds where I can see them.

Control of language = control of memes,].

"is pronounced identically to "thought""

thot is an abbreviation for easy typing and fitting shit onto letter limiting twitter...

When verbalizing you are supposed to say the whole "that ho over there" phrase.

You are such a fcuking gfaggot OP!!!

Newsflash: words mean different things to different people.

I prefer....cultural mellowing

I've yet to see "thot" used to literally mean "that ho over there". I've only ever seen it used in the exact same way o e would use "ho"/"hoes" (if one were to use such words). i.e. a group of sluts = thots.

and trust me it's not my fault I have to keep up with these faggots on social media and pretend to care about them in public just to remain unlynched in my career (game programmer)

>surfing bird is played on the same episode that Peter griffin meets Jesus.
>if you think the word "thot" is randomly becoming popularized you don't understand memes 101.

Dont worry senpai, Sup Forums is the armoury

Linguistically what we are dealing with is an expanse of neologisms from the open word classes in the English language including the use of acronyms being pronounced as words.

The transformation you speak of is the descriptive study of language, i.e. how it is used & understood, NOT how people think it should be spoken (pragmatic study).

In the end English will always be changing, go back in enough time & you'll see how complex English truly can be.
For example the class influences is super fascinating, higher ups would use French words because of French transition in Parliament & just lack of words so they used French.

Now a days it seems the main changer is the Internet, taking it back to the written word, although if it will degenerate the sophistication & elegance remains to be seen.

>He doesn't know that darksouls was actually the japs warning us about our liberal degeneracy...
The west has gone hollow, my friend.

I agree OP

Don't talk to beaners and niggers and you won't have to endure such lingual turmoil..

Be happy you don't teach at an inner city school, the roll call alone would give you a cerebral hemorrhage.

I'm more afraid when the word (Narrative) shows up nowadays it just seems evil now.

What youre feeling is called gas lighting.

Once you learn what it is and how it works this sick world makes a lot more sense, since theres probably no other way a tiny group of psychopaths could control the masses

I am just a dreamer and you are just a dream
You could have been anyone to me

That's not paranoia you dumb piece of shit of leaf.
"Dream" or "undocumented" or "economic refugee" are textbook newspeak.

thot
>th-ot
thought
>thaw-it

Only retards pronounce those words similarly

Another one: truther

strangers passing in the street by chance two seperate glances meet and I am you and what I see is me

>thawt
Not everybody speaks like they have a mouth full of dicks.

>the new ((organic)) "black Twitter" term, "thot" ("that ho (whore) over there"), is pronounced identically to "thought". verbalizing "thought" out loud among young people increasingly evokes sexual degeneracy.

Wow. because homonyms weren't a thing before.
>0 days without Jewish tricks.jaypeg

thot is pronounced "th-aht"
thought is pronounced "th-aught"
nice try though

I think you are 100% right and if you read 1984, you must be very quick to see through this kind of shit.

Language is a good weapon of control. Changing words. Making fun of certain words, making other words "forbidden".

They will make fun of a word so much that you can't use it against them. You may be right, they may be wrong, but it's an automatism in their heads : they hear the word - they laugh.

Now two options : either you change the word smartly, or either you refuse and you keep using the same word, knowing that truth always win at the end.

All the guys making fun of you ITT are delusional in my opinion, if they think language isn't a great weapon of mass control.

Another user said that Twitter limiter you to 120 letters, this guy is 100% right too. You're only allowed to formulate short thoughts. Not big theories but only short useless shit.

In France, this year, there was a big debate between the 11 persons who wanted to be president. They had like 2 minutes each at a time.

2 minutes ? Really ? You could go to conventions that last THREE HOURS, and the guy, during the convention would say : "To explain this deeply, I would need you to attend 6 hours conventions everyday during 2 month"

But they expect us to have our own idea by listening to these cunts during 2 minutes ?

This is similar to what happened to Latin in the late Roman period, where so many words gain a degenerate double meaning (vibrant, flamboyant, diverse, etc.) that the entire language becomes unusable. It's why I think that the English language doesn't have much of a future

all the stuff about language and control is true but

in no way shape or form is "thot" a deliberate attempt to manipulate the masses

that's just fucking retarded

Gay people are so terrible they actually ruined and perverted a word that used to mean "happy".
Now it means there might be shit up your urethra.

This is why you don't give rights to farm equipment

nigger I'm originally from South Dakota, I've had more hands-on experience with farm equipment than you, guaranteed

>we are being subverted by our own language

yup, that's how it works... social engineering is a hell of a drug.