This film resulted in a $75,000,000 loss

>This film resulted in a $75,000,000 loss
>Sequels canceled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(2016_film)#Box_office
Lel

I guess sexism is alive and well in Amerikkka

thank god

Or maybe they fucked up a childhood memory by going politically correct.. maybe remake star wars and see how that goes..

It was a shit movie, shit actors and fucked up what was a great series of movies..

Yea maybe that..

>Implying that the two sexes are equal

GLORIOUS

It's sad to see that the entertainment industry has gone into that direction. Rather than actually making a good product they take a shortcut by trying to appeal to a certain audience through politics.

I hate to tell you this, but my taste in entertainment is not dictated by flamboyant gay men.

So I am not in the least way affected if Milo likes/dislikes this.

You will naturally follow your homosexual dream boy.

The Hollyjews are trying to guilt you into seeing their uncreative reboots and unnecessary sequels by painting you as a racist sexist bigoted CIS white male.

Only a faggot says "I'm not a faggot" for no fuckn reason...

top kek

WOMEN ARE FUNNY GUYS
GET OVER IT

Projection level: expert

>implying there is more than 1 sex
>the other is just property

Star wars fags will eat anything Disney feeds them. They can have Hans Solo blow a big nigger dick while Lela fucks a spic greasy bean eater and it will break boz office records.

Meanwhile Wonder Woman made a killing. It's almost like most people aren't sexist, and just knew a shit movie when they saw trailers for it.

But right after it flopped the studio said that they'd push another 2 sequels anyway because it was the right thing to do or something. How can we make them look bad for backpedaling?

>Implying that women are human and not to be treated as property

>This film resulted in a $75,000,000 loss
Sounds like a nice way to nullify a big chunk of profit and avoid taxes on the last blockbuster holohaux propaganda film goy

All they care about is money and not being progressive!

>Ghostbusters 2
>"Great"

THIS
Ghosthbusters was like a copy of the olds movies: shit.

Good

I really wish it didn't, this fucking cultural approriation with them marketing "geek" culture to the average normalfag, like fuck off. 10 years ago no one would have given a fuck and you'd be made fun of for wanting to watch such comic book movies

Feminist on youtube were saying this movie was going to be a box office success. It turned out to be a flop. Where is their apology saying they were wrong

It will be rebooted just like so many other franchises. Hell, the Incredible Hulk had to be rebooted a couple of times. There's too much inherent value in that franchise to let it go completely. Unfortunately the politics of this film make it difficult for the studio to declare it a failure, feminism and all, so it will take a while to simmer down. When the water is calm again we'll see a reboot, possibly something dark reminiscent of Nolan's Batman.