Hitler did nothing wrong

Reminder that Hitler only fought for his people. Nothing wrong with that.

>hitler did nothing wrong
So he meant to lose the war? nigga what

>Hitler did nothing wrong
Because not listening to generals who are smarter than you saying you shouldn't invade the USSR is doing nothing wrong.

If Hitler jumped off a bridge will you?

Well he did a shit job at it.

What is wrong is that he tried to make everyone become part of the aryan race. Some of you might be fucked.

>Hitler did nothing wrong...

... except POOP his PANTS as an ADULT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!

... except SHlT in his PANTS as an ADULT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I saw that cape in a museum, pretty kewl.
Pic related.

l

... except CRAP his PANTS as an ADULT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!

(OP) #

... except DEFECATE in his PANTS as an ADULT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!

(OP) #

... except POO-POO in his PANTS as an ADULT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Why does no one care???????

Daily reminder that it was Italy's fault that operation barbarossa got delayed 2 months. 2 more months in the spring/summer would have allowed the axis armies to push further before the weather got bad.

My great grandfather was shot through the back during an ordered retreat in Greece. After being patched up, he was told there were no transports going back so he'd have to walk. When he finally got home, he had seen and done so much fucked up shit he became a functioning alcoholic. This alchoholism led to mu Opa having a shit childhood full of abuse. That turned HIM into a shitty person who abused my mother when she grew up. Oh, and they also grew up with the border right next to their house, so try growing up with a guard tower full of commies staring at you from over a fence all day.

My mom was able to escape the abuse by marrying my dad, a U.S soldier, but the emotional damage never went away and still effects her today. Since I grew up seeing her low confidence, it gave me shitty confidence for most of my life..

Several generations of abuse and emotional damage all because some Austrian autist wanted a slice of Poland. I hope you're at rest now Great granddad.

Sharp dressed man

I feel so bad that your great grandfather lost the war

He didn't finish his invasion of Russia before winter.

He took money from jews. Jewception...

I wonder if this is some ancient fight between the jews who still worship the devil and became elites and the rest of the world.

He didn't even want to be a part of it. My family had no strong feelings one way or the other about the Nazis. Their attitude was "I don't care who is in charge as long as they don't interfere with my life running the family business in my tiny village".

Though I can assume their attitude changed once he got drafted and shot

Did your grandfather poop himself???

I'm getting aroused at the thought of it from that picture!!! Mmmmmmen in uniform!!! Making chocolate!!!

>tries to kill all jews
>indirectly creates a jewish state

lol

Yes, there is.

>invading during the muddy season
at least hitler wasn't retarded enough to do this

And Goering's fault that Stalingrad was a failure, he assured Hitler the Luftwaffe could succeed in the airdrop operation so the 6th army was told to hold rather than break out of the pocket.

>Want's all the Jews to leave Germany
>Creates plan to deport Jews to Israel so they can have their ethnostate, he can have his ethnostate, ethnostates for everyone

>my great grandfather was a terrible person
>but it's someone else's fault

Logic.

Good.

Oh shit!

Poop

Crap

Feces

Excrement

Scat

Operation Barbarossa was a preemptive strike to the rising soviet threat, a reputable threat since other European nations were being targeted by the Soviets, such as Sweden.

Intelligence indicated shock armies were being amassed near the border. Shock armies are not defensive in nature nor do they have the logistics to maintain defensive posture, such as earthworks. That's why the Germans completely decimated the initial soviet opposition, they were practically defenseless.