Remember when we used to see pictures in textbooks of blacks and whites and handicaps all hanging out together by the

Remember when we used to see pictures in textbooks of blacks and whites and handicaps all hanging out together by the
school and havin' fun? Well that never happened. It was never going to happen, we knew back then that it didn't happen, and felt some sort of
impulse to create that situation; but there's no way it could happen naturally. It would require no less effort than that
of the photographer who assembled them for the picture.
Everything you experienced in public school was propaganda, how does it make you feel knowing you wasted years of your life being taught lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyways that's about all
Bumpin with wheelchair niggers

Also, does anybody ever wonder about the self-sacrifice element to the Alt-Right?
I consider myself as such but I do sometimes wonder if I'm any less delusional than the leftists for laying down my life for my ancestors and children. It feels a little too Kantian. But the opposite is just so selfish I can't bear it. This seems kikish either way,
Maybe it's important to remember that Jews are basically doing everything right up until they start meddling in our affairs.
Am I way off here?

Nothing good ever came for free. Sacrifice is what all good stems from.

I always tell myself "Remember the Romans" and think back to the soldiers walking hundreds of miles, maybe to die in a foreign land or to be cut down in Cannae.

So is it just what you are sacrificing for? I guess the idea is that everybody should be making the same sacrifice, for the same thing. Individualism teaches sacrifice for what? Without a religion, I really have no idea why anyone would lay their life down for someone that isn't their kin.

We need to become better people so we can rebuild the world after the coming war.
The marxists and the compassionates won last century, and got to define everything. We have to be strong enough to take our turn.

I also attended public school down south. We had way more black students than the average public school nation wide. Just showing up to school as a child was the beginning of my "red pilling." I learned from an early age how they were and watched as people self-segregated themselves into cliques. It was very rare to see a particular group of kids that was different racially.

I can remember the school got to vote on our homecoming theme. The winning theme was "gangster" which sounded innocent enough. Of course the administration had to step in and stop it. You see, when white kids think of gangsters they think of well dressed Irish or Italian gentlemen from the Prohibition era. Wide brimmed Fedoras and wide lapels. But when black kids hear "gangster," what they really hear is "gangsta." So it had to shut down. That's just one interesting memory.

You're just LARPing though. You can't kill anybody and you know it. Are you just gonna hide in your cuckshed and wait for everything to blow over?
That's the thing, a lot of people here haven't experienced much personal tragedy.
Killing people is not what you think it is.

Very funny. I remember my first brush with overwhelming diversity was our 8th grade superlatives. The award for Best Dressed went to a one Thaddeus C. Bennett who took his superlative photo in a white tshirt and jeans.
We were about 40% black.

>40% black
Same here. We were a really affluent community despite the black population. It was the white families and folks in our communities that paid for everything in terms of our public sector. The black folks were just on for the ride and a hell of a ride they got. My old high school has gone way downhill in the last few years. Now it's around 60% black and the white kids aren't numerous enough to offset the poor test scores or the social shenanigans statistically speaking.

Why don't non-whites understand we don't want them around? They're like the friend that overstays their visit at your house and you don't want to be rude and say something.

...and now the non-whites are rioting and killing us.

It's always been a lie. All of it. It's all a fucking a nightmare.

The 90's, man.

That really hits home, I live in Hampton Roads so I've basically watched my community get overrun by niggers since the day I was born. Paying taxes for brand new schools that become half-black within a couple years in the name of inclusivity

Because we have white people that give them things, and like feral cats they keep showing up at the back porch for a tin of fancy feast

I'll happily put a communist to rest when the situation calls for it

I'm not gonna be the one to start a war, nor am I planning to take a leading role but when it all inevitably hits boiling point I will be there to crush these commie scum, that is a fact

Its a shame that blacks don't understand that most whites want them to succeed. We've got no problem at all with their success. What's in it for me to hold anyone back? Instead they cut their own throats and black the blue eyed devil. It's so sad. They know it too. When this first aired in 2007 or so I couldn't believe I was watching a show made by a black guy or that networks allowed it to be aired.
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E

i was thinking about that the other day. they really engineered this entire era decades ago.

>black the blue eyed devil
Wow. What kind of freudian slip was that? Of course I meant to say "blame" the blue eyed devil.

Looks like everyone showed up in time for that photo shoot except the fucking white males.

Excuse me, I was talking to the Canadian. You'll get your chance, Nigel, just you wait.

I watched that show a lot not knowing exactly what audience it was supposed to reach, knowing that niggers don't watch Adult Swim

Yeah pretty scary how early the seeds were planted. It seemed normal back then I guess because I was just kid. They were still pretty subtle about at least compared to now. Also new flags are dumb. Kinda nostalgic since they were here when I first lurked but would like them removed again. Kek flag is pure cringe.

Coca cola in the 70s is one of the meme originals vor this

>Without a religion, I really have no idea why anyone would lay their life down for someone that isn't their kin.

Thats the point of destroying religion, culture, gender norms ect. Someone who doesnt believe in anything can be tricked into anything

Other than the wheelchair kids my group of friends was basically that. Just because your friends are all your race doesn't mean everyone's friends were.

you never hung out by the school havin' fun?

I just use the confederate flag cuz I'm frum the south ya hear?

Actually my best friends were all black from preschool onwards. They were middle class black though, I don't know if my mom engineered that or what but I've always loved black folk and jazz. Only recently did I discover the insidious intent of internationalist kikery. I even went through a rap phase. I've tried everything to make sense of this fantasy world and find my place.
I just want to be a cis white male and not be marginalized for being totally fuckin normal.
That said I don't want niggers around me and I work hard to keep my blacks in check and keep them informed about their own community.