THIS IS WHY I LAUGHED AT WHAT HAPPENED TO REPUBLICANS TODAY

So, which one of you alt-right losers want to take the chance of explaining this little beauty to me?

If you can't, AT LEAST man up (no man voted for an orange racist with a micropenis - this your chance at redemption) and admit defeat.

No mental gymnastics allowed - I know it is essential to right-wing politics, but not here. Don't try that political woo here.

>LOOK MOMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

>with a micropenis
tfw no gf to tell me i have a micro penis & laugh at it

ISIS kills thousands of people and inspires killings all over the Earth.
WBC holds small but noisy protests at soldier's funerals and makes lulzy internet videos.
What similarities are there between a group of murderers and a group of harmless (if damnably annoying) cranks?

Ok, I'll bite.
>big meanies ;(
>Mass Butchers violently enforcing medieval legalism
>morally just as bad

Wew

what, are you referring to your image?

I won't even open it

nice joke though

Can't tell if you're joking or not but do you realize that this compares the west boro baptist church to ISIS? Also there are a lot more radicalized muslims than christians by far.

So is this a legitimate shill or is this some post-ironic shill shit positing. I can't tell anymore

Oh no a westboro baptist member ran over a bunch of people and killed them in the UK.

Happy? Sounds stupid. kys.

>posting image macros

>THIS IS WHY I LAUGHED AT WHAT HAPPENED TO REPUBLICANS TODAY

You mean what happened 3 days ago?

Could you at least refresh your shitty stale pasta from time to time?

I'll take WBC over ISIS any day. At least they aren't out blowing shit up

>Westboro
6 people who make signs that are offensive to people
>Islamic terrorists
4% of the world Muslim population

Im glad you will be banned since you post this over and over immediately after mods take it down, you pretentious faggot

Your waifu is 2 seasons expired

It doesn't matter. Either way, you will submit to the laws of the God of Abraham, or face the hellfire, disbeliever.

Why don't you just drown already faggot

I can't speak for everyone, but I'd be pretty happy if ISIS and WBC both drank the koolaid. WBC does commit fewer acts of horrific violence, but still, them's some shitty people.

Only retards try to compare the Westboro Baptist Church, which is universally laughed at, and only manages to embarrass its few members, to a cult of a billion people bombing children and screaming for death to infidels EVERY DAY.
sage as fuck

>boku no hero memes

That anime is definitely low quality enough to attract this kind of person.

West Boro is white.

Islam is brown.

We tolerate West B. because they're white.

Case closed.

Every member of the WBC has a law degree.
They literally use their first amendment rights to bait people into attacking them so they can sue the shit out of you.

It's how Fred made his millions

Westboro is a tiny sect and hasn't murdered anyone, let alone done any bombings or kidnapped hundreds of children and sexually abused them.

>So, which one of you alt-right losers want to take the chance of explaining this little beauty to me?
she's a frog

>1 post by this id
guys. sage.

The wbc has been linked with at most 3 murders in 100 years isis 100 murders in 3 months. Easy comparison. While WBC is filled with a ton of little military disrespecting shits who should be jailed. Isis is filled with child-raping, wife beating, murder drived terrorist who left media calls martyrs. So please dont compare the WBC to ISIS ever again

>1 post by this ID