AnCap Society

Who enforces the NAP?

Literally (you)

Nobody because it's anarchy, duh.

ROLLING

Jesus this is the dumbest question I've ever seen

You do idiot

The Ancaps

A security force that polices people actions, paid for via a contribution by the citizens through a local council or governing body.

I.e. The police.
I.e. Tax.
I.e. the government.

And this is how anarchy dies. Simply via logic and pragmatism.

What if it's a lot of guys violating the NAP, like an army?

That's what I think too lol.

The person whose rights were violated. Anything from saying "Hey cut it out" to hiring a security service.

Most of the interactions in the world are peaceful and property right respecting. The problem really is the group of thugs who think they have a right to other people's property.

This, you dumb nigger

What if the violators are an army?

see

see

When will ancaps/anarchists realise that the world we have now is the result of anarchy...

They just want to keep pressing the reset switch until the chips fall their way.

Theocracy is the only perfect political system

The so called "NAP" is whatever the craziest anarchist with the biggest gun says it is.

>he doesn't have a tritinite subscription to the NAPro™tect™ Now™ Automated Defensive Nuclear Instrument Delivery System™ (PATENT™ PENDING/PROTECTED BY NAP) that delivrs a dozen experimental fusion bombs to anyone perceived to be in violation of the nap with added sarine gas and Ebb-ola™ if post-mortem delivery

>What if it's a lot of guys violating the NAP, like an army?
You are solely responsible for your own everything. Raise an army yourself if you need to.

An army? From where? How many? Why would they take by force instead of trade? How would they finance it? How would they maintain their presence? Do they just magically appear out of thin air, is there some warning of their arrival?

You give me a plausible situation, and I'll tell you how those NAP violators are dealt with.

The same people that build the roads

The McPolice.

NAP isn't a law in the sense of civil justice, it is a philosophical law. NAP defines what would constitute a AnCap society. in other words a society that follows NAP is Ancap.

Imagine being so stupid that you literally can't fathom how a large group of people with parallel goals could form together to take on an individual with conflicting goals

Whoever you hire

Everybody will magically know, respect and defend it.

That's why we should put all in the hand of business.

that's sort of the logical determination, but ancaps would likely say they are arguing in support of ancap as a destination, not claiming that it is going to occur without effort.

>theocracy is a better system
And we here in the U.S. have exactly that

So basically there's no such things as the NAP and the whole concept of AnCap is based on something that can't actually exist

Uh ok. Say America turns AnCap and thus no longer has as government and thus no longer has a military. Now Mexico can seize all that sweet, sweet undefended citizenry and force them to pay taxes.

>violating the NAP, like an army?

Then you hire an even bigger army. Whoever wins gets to decide what the holy NAP says.

the noble vigilante.

I imagine there would not be an entity strong enough to take an an entire army. If there were what's stopping them from simply taking over the "anarchy" and establishing their own government in the first place?

Who enforces the NAACP? What about the JDF?

Of course. I violate the NAP and take someones stuff and kill them for good measure. He is a loner who posts on Sup Forums so no one misses him.

I give half his stuff to someone else and together we repeat the process. Who stops me and my merry band?

> kill somebody
> say he violated NAP

Who is gonna investigate whether i not lying?

>tfw you buy yourself a private army and commission a custom made crown and proclaim yourself King while seizing lands and shooting everyone who disputes your claim
Ancap society would make for a good TV show desu

People do not understand what NAP, or social contract actually means, Sad.

Not an argument. Sad.

Depends.

In a right wing libertarian society you pay a company, like an insurance company, who has a complicated relationship (due to completely varying voluntary legal systems within the same state) and they either hire bounty hunters or prepare for legal cases you're involved in. What's interesting is when laws collide, for instance your agency allows smoking but your neighbor's does not, so he gets his agency to contact your agency, then an agreement needs to be settled and probably that you smoke either at the back or front.

In a left libertarian society (you thought I wouldn't?) decentralisation of power gives local communities power to form community policing, which after some private discussions would lead to swift, sudden execution of justice of serious offenders. Basically legal mob violence. Because the community voluntarily forms the mob, the community decides on the punishment and if a crime has actually been broken. This allows Muslim communities to have sharia law and allows ancap communities to only enforce measures against aggression, it's mutual.

Both have downsides. The first one has the issue where people who can't pay or simply cannot find a legal system they agree with don't get one. They live in true anarchy and get fucked up by raiders every night. The second is literally mob violence and involves what looks like a secret court where the defendant is not represented, sure it's democratic and thus arguably mutualist, but only in the way that 6 wolves and 5 sheep discuss dinner.

Orderly anarchy, an obvious oxymoron, involves replacing state functions with either things people should be doing, like promoting charity instead of welfare if you're a left libertarian, or replacing state functions with things markets (but still people) are doing, like paying a little extra for a surgeon with better reviews. It all revolves around replacing the state.

This is why antifa aren't anarchists. They want to extend the state via speech laws.

Precisely.

Nothing, that's the problem with Anarchy.
The collective is stronger than the individual, Anarchy is anti-collective.
Ancap is just Anarchism but with Capitalism thrown in. And every ANCAP poster or thread here is larping and memes, no one actually has a good argument for the system other than "Taxation is theft" but even that isn't pro-ANCAP it's anti-Taxation

see

possibly. But the main idea is that all able bodied citizens would partake. Such as in the middle ages when raiders would attack townsfolk, they just fought them off themselves

>thinks the US military protects US citizens

Oh my...

>undefended citizenry

Really? Better you start with the basics. Econ in One Lesson.

Who stops that person you split the money with from shooting you in the back?

Good point.

Milton Friedman said that a state must provide for at least three things, a means of which dynamic laws are possible (and enforced), some assurances to the people that contracts will be honoured and defence forces.

You're correct, the basic fact there are belligerent outside aggressors means a true anarchy is suicidal, so instead you get "minarchy" because technically you need to pay a tax to the military, which after most other state services have been cut, is fairly cheap.

It'd be funded most likely by either capital gains or a property tax, which makes sense because the military is guarding your property (also enforcing the borders, because left libertarianism is about social engineering which doesn't work if there's a new wave of people every generation).

Some types feel property is maybe the only sacred thing about a free, libertarian society so wouldn't want either a property tax or capital gains tax, which is ultimately a tax on metaproperty. They would then opt for either a sales tax, which when used alone would be fairly invisible in a free market society (or price competition) and could have an almost tariff like effect by only being applied at the borders by the military. Inside the state, it would be virtually tax free besides foreign goods.

Trips of truth.
Ancap societies are the final result of the localization of government which true philosophy will suggest. The city state has always been considered the best government from a philosophical perspective, for example.
The hope of anarcho-capitalists is that sovereignty is finally returned to the citizen himself, who under the obligation his culture and tribe exert upon him through natural human punishment/reward systems (mostly involving sex and ostracism) will fulfill the civic duty of defence and basic conformity, all while maximizing his production-to the benefit of all consumers-in a hyper competitive ultra capitalist market.

Liechtenstein has no standing army. When was the last time it was invaded?

>The US military does not repel foreign invaders and prevent them from establishing their own government.

Anybody can enforce the NAP

No, the 80/100 ratio of guns-to-people armed citizenry can prevent that just fine.
"Any invasion of the mainland US is impossible: a gun hides behind every blade of grass." (paraphrase)

No, they don't. They're too busy creating terrorists to justify their own existence.

NAP is PR for poor stupid people wake up stupid

>and thus no longer has a military.

Why do you believe people wouldn't want a military? Why wouldn't they just form a voluntary military or militias?

Oh sure everyone WANTS a military, but who is going to pay for it?

People are brainwashed into thinking there's a bogeyman who will get them unless they have a government there to 'protect' them.

Public education paying dividends.

About the last time someone could be fucked to climb a mountain to control a railway stop over. Yes, a tiny country in a strategic position could replace their entire armed forces with diplomatic alliances. Take my proud land girth by sea, whilst easy to defend even with spears, as hostile marine landings are fairly difficult, it would be more efficient with a navy and some guns.

The navy can then pirate incoming Chinese ships and take on any belligerence. They rise the tariff when they feel they have to expand, but otherwise their only internal operation is a membership drive (or maybe they're allowed to own a rights enforcement agency?).

A city state is fine if it's a small society of voters, if you limit it to male land owners over an arbitrary age, you can get it down to 1000 people in societies upwards of 5,000 assuming some households have slaves, dependent family members or are small dwellings owned by others.

You could design a similar society, but more decentralised. By promoting family values, enticing people to buy nearby properties, families can form the first unit in tiny communes. Italy and other Mediterranean countries still do this, with sometimes cousins living in the same households. They have one layer of law and matters are held privately

They send one representative to the next layer, which is the local layer. Remember that mob violence? This is who decides and who will defend you if you rape the pretty girl like someone who's next public appearance might be a rope tie instead of suit tie.

They decide, deliberate and establish positions for wider state matters. They then send a deligate to a state parliament, who does the same for national and I think there's something similar internationally which would be similar because it's designed to respect each nation's sovereignty.

This is virtually a left libertarian society but would need to be mutualist instead of family based. Each layer must decides its own rules thoug

Ya north korea saudi Arabia all really nice places goy

I would enforce her nap, if you know what I mean

What if a Dalek mothership invade earth ? gg ancaps

I'd turn off the TV.

Is that supposed to be some kind of argument

Everyone in the covenant.

its to laugh at retards like you who say tons of what ifs. easiest way to spot a twat

POST MORE

Only retards can't think in the hypothetical, which explains you're defending AnCap.

taxation is thieft, the state is immoral, the state is violence, the state violates the NAP

therefore the state has to go. its that simple. We dont need to answer every single little what ifs. Have fun raising an army by yourself without taxation bro. Have fun raising an army as a big company without losing all your clients etc

3D printed 60mm machine gun turrets

>but muh more organized for-

BRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT

Sorry didn't catch that last part.

>inb4 the power vaccum always gets filled

Yeah the ancap covenants are the filler.

>We dont need to answer every single little what ifs
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. What kind of person can confidently say something will work when they haven't even considered the consequences?

Even Aristotle thinks you're a retard. Pic related.

you literally can make an infinity of what ifs

explain to me how the state is moral. if you cant, it has to go

am i to infer that the only reason you're not selling heroin to kindergartners and stockpiling nukes is because it's illegal?

You really love your logical fallacies. Blue collar worker, I take it?

Btw that's a false dichotomy. Here's one of my own. Explain to me how AnCap makes any sense at all. If you can't, it has to go.

the burden is on you to justify the existence of the state, not on him to justify its non-existence. that would be literally absurd.

pic related

Why?

because you can't prove a negative, dickhead.

>cant justify his ideology
>calls me blue collar becuase he's getting nervous
>ask me a non-sense question
>unironically think both questions are equivalent

I'd watch a show with a budget bigger than $20 per episode.

The private security and Private defense force
You pay for their protection.

The Private security protects neighborhoods and arrests NAP violators. The PDF is contracted to defend the country and destroy large groups of NAP violators

No one asked him to.

>Getting nervous
LMAO jesus christ you AnCap tards truly are delusional. I call you blue-collar because it's incredibly obvious you're not an intellectual based on your inability to think in the hypothetical, you completely ignored that one of the world's most recognized intellectuals thinks you lack an educated mind. But that's probably why you think my question is nonsense and "not equivalent" to yours.

btw i could entertain your what ifs (and i did too) but it's irrelevent to the fact that just like slavery who was immortal and had to go no matter what the ''what ifs'' of a slaveless society would look like, the state has also to go

also forgot everyone is allowed anything less than a nuke

Online collective jury system and Bitcoin-funded assasin groups to deliver justice

nice non-argument

also dude, for the 3rd time, i literally answered your shitty what ifs. btw stop trying to pass as some kind of intellectual its cringy as fuck. youre mediocre at best

They do not realise they have already reached the destination and we live in an anarchist paradise

what? your entire thesis is predicated on the assumption that government is more moral than the lack thereof. no-one is required to take you seriously until you substantiate that.

you literally just asked him to prove that the lack of your theory is moral, which is totally dishonest, deceptive and straight up dumb.

Sorry your opinion is already garbage to me since you expressed disdain for considering a perfectly plausible hypothetical scenario. However un-intellectual I appear you must be still 10x better than how you appear to me. I've talked to enough retards in my life with the exact same attitude as you to understand that you're no different than them.

What? Your entire thesis is prediacted on the assumption that lack of government is more moral than government. No-one (lol) is required to take you seriously until you substantiate that.

You literally just asked him to prove that the lack of your theory is moral, which is totally dishonest, deceptive, and straight up dumb.

Cry me a river basic bitch

The dictator that will take control within abut 1.345 seconds of anarchy state.

you called him blue-collar because you though it was a good put-down to make yourself feel superior. "recognition" does not make an argument, you need to be able to articulate it, i'm sure that wont be a problem for an intellectual like yourself.

>leaf
>sensible beliefs

Something's fucky here

Actually it will be since I will be afk at the gym. Good luck with whatever you're wasting your time with.

You're one of those dudes that call Atheism a religion aren't you?
I have no theory to defend, I'm interested in hearing about yours. So far you haven't done a very good job of justifying it except schreeching loudly asking people to prove that NOT your theory is moral.

you forgot brain day, brozef

>tfw she lives in my city
Literally the prettiest girl alive

Everyone. The NAP would be enforced by your ability to retaliate against a first strike. Basically like a less extreme version of mutually assured destruction meaning nobody uses nukes. Additionally, some people with more money would likely act out of altruism and protect those with less money/weapons.

I'm not an an-cap, I think that a small amount of government is necessary to keep the powerful from trampling on your freedoms and provide for the national defense, but this is my understanding of it.

What do you mean by "allows smoking." What kind of fascist, no freedom, hell hole are you talking about where you wouldn't be able to smoke on your own property?