Post everything you got

youtube.com/watch?v=OVMXlBSayXw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-d0wBYrMxU
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why the fuck would you make a video where you try to convince people of something they think isnt true; and then in than video put random effects for edginess, and stupid fucking shitty ominous tones
Its fucking embarrassing to think my fellow humans could watch this video regardless of its content

what is exactly untrue about it?

DEMOGRAPHICS

A
R
E

D E S T I N Y

This is the single biggest redpill you can ever swallow, brought to you by the guy who predicted 9/11 months before it happened and then was killed shortly after it happened, William 'Bill' Cooper.

He explains to you exactly whats been happening in the world and how long its been happening and why its been happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=F-d0wBYrMxU

They don't want you to hear it.

^Damn, you amerilards sure are threatened by China.

Hi, Chang.

No one's more red pilled than Dr. WLP, faggot

My bleeding eyes thank you for the worst resolution picture ever.

Trump's done a bit of an about face on China though

And China isn't collapsing anytime soon, that's just something that neocons like to jerk themselves off over.

All the China red pills:

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

you know that the fetus eating isn't actually real, and was part of a performance art made by a Chinese artist?

> Redpill: A mass return home (Europe) of whites is the only way of ensuring white survival. As much as I love America, I can't bear the thought of losing our people and our way of life. If this doesn't happen and happen soon, we WILL fall as a people and never rise again.

>Take a drink every time a picture mentions Jews being in high places, suggesting something nefarious with no proof.
>Die

wow thanks some of the stuff really did not know about

No problem.

The biggest red pill of 2016 was Trump is not literally Hitler but he's the best we got right now.

So what? The ancient chinese were hwhite?

I'm 2 hours into this, great video.

>Be Chinese
>Get conquered
>again and again

TBF that was the case for all the other ancient civilizations like Persia, India, and Egypt. But that's common knowledge. OTOH for some odd reason, people seem to think that China was one long continuous state for thousands of years. It wasn't.

Bump.

Bump

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Spoilers: it's niggers.

You see China red pills. I see japanese nanking apologists.

>redpill thread
>op pic is half-naked shitskin meant to trick you into racemixing
Fuck you and your gay thread nigger.
Here's a redpill: this place is fucking infested with Jews constantly trying to subvert the userbase. Always make sure to call it out when you see it.

You see german i see muhhamed

Mengele was attempting to unlock the psychic abilities of humans.
His fascination with identical twins (particularly siamese) is based on the strong psychic link present in all identical siblings.
He was attemtping to find out what was causing the link and how to augment and recreate it in normal people.
The reason why nobody has found letters between Mengele (living in Brazil) and his Family in Italy was because he discovered how to create psychic links between people.
However Mossad uncovered his discovery in their 1960 investigation of Mengele. During the 1970s Mossad had begun testing Mengeles own psychic augmentation technology and testing it on Mengele. This eventually lead to him suffering a "stroke" in 1979 and dying.

Now Mossad runs free, actively swaying the opinions of the worlds decision makers.
And we are powerless to stop them.

Got any redpills on India?

i need some solid evidence against racemixing and evidence on the relationship btw race and IQ. I'm doing a debate in a few days and i need arguments

Your source for this information being what

Schizophrenia?

Bump.