>S Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun16
>Palmyra:SAA continues to advance in Arak area, full control in coming days
>Raqqa:SAA liberates Sufyan Oil Fields+ 4 villages, reach Wahab oil/gas fields
>IS claims 32SDF deaths, black hawks hellies evacuate US wounded soldiers
>Daraa:SAA captured 50%of the Daraa's Camp
>E Damascus:SAA getting ready for large offensive in Jobar district
>Palestinian paramilitary reinforcements arrive in E Damascus to replace some SAA soldiers
>Red Cross, UN send a humanitarian convoy to militant-held enclave in north Homs
>100k civis behind ISIS lines in Mosul
>Syria, Jordan in talks to reopen Nassib border-crossing, rebels to leave, trade to start again
>Putin:US repeatedly interfered in Russian elections via NGO's and diplomatic staff
>Qatar to sign agreement for 36 F15 jets
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port
>Houthis ambush Saudi military vehicles in SW Saudi Arabia in new video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
google.com/maps/@36.214977,37.1542688,3a,90y,7.55h,98.33t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-WsAfZIYvD2M/WIeJKe07nRI/AAAAAAAAfl8/CEBtGME0AK4XuvuFOaacSMcPixxIuwFewCLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WsAfZIYvD2M/WIeJKe07nRI/AAAAAAAAfl8/CEBtGME0AK4XuvuFOaacSMcPixxIuwFewCLIB/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya299.5-ro0-fo100/!7i4608!8i2304
youtube.com/watch?v=iHYmUv9Datc
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
southfront.org/sdf-boosts-relations-saudi-arabia-praises-role-stabilization-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=3xADpuLNB9M
aml.ink/MKcYX
almasdarnews.com/article/48-hour-ceasefire-implemented-daraa-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"CM attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======

google.com/maps/@36.214977,37.1542688,3a,90y,7.55h,98.33t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-WsAfZIYvD2M/WIeJKe07nRI/AAAAAAAAfl8/CEBtGME0AK4XuvuFOaacSMcPixxIuwFewCLIB!2e4!3e11!6s//lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WsAfZIYvD2M/WIeJKe07nRI/AAAAAAAAfl8/CEBtGME0AK4XuvuFOaacSMcPixxIuwFewCLIB/w203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya299.5-ro0-fo100/!7i4608!8i2304

TOP GAS

Stop supporting inferior Arabs over secular and democratic Kurds.

1st time baking.
Can i b 1 of u now? xD

That donkey loves it

I've heard somewhere that the Kurds are major commies, is this shit true?

More songs this is such a bittersweet video
youtube.com/watch?v=iHYmUv9Datc

Russia is ruled by satanists.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

I thought the were commies?

>dugin
he is more of a joke, than anything

Go ahead and add this one to the list since his surge in afghanistan

>secular and democratic Kurds

southfront.org/sdf-boosts-relations-saudi-arabia-praises-role-stabilization-syria/

I am a true blooded american who does not want his country soiled by the filth in washington. Trump is a part of the problem, as is the two parties. They need to be purged completely and replaced entirely. I stand by our forefathers, not some bunch of jews using their pseudo-monarchy in D.C. to enforce globalism. The bloodline must be severed, we must replace the hydra.

so what you're saying is yes

Worse than commie
An com

He learned about the Stargate hidden underneath Assad's palace

>Usurping a leader from his throne and destabilizing the middle east
vs
>launching missiles in retaliation of a "gas" attack

WOW LOL DRUMPF REALLY FUCKED UP GOOD RITE GUYS?

I don't agree with the airstrike but he certainly is less of a fuckhead than Obama

A-user it's a joke, look at the ID it's the same guy

>arming "Moderate" rebels
>Ordering Air Strikes against SAA and allied militias

Need I go on?

situations change SNOWFLAKE asides obama would have just supported his muslim friends in the region

with trump at the wheel when we finally clean this shithole up we will actuallu SUPPORT the SECULAR goverment we put in place

it ultimatly wasnt a suprise how much obama fucked up the middle east on account of him obviously being muslim (thats why he HATED israel)

now about israel why cant you realize that we NEED to support them? they are our only ally to fight these sandniggers in the middle east

but yet again your all probably a bunch of -clinton-supporting/russian/iranian/shareblue trolls trying to stir anti-israel hatred online

i ust cant wait till we and our one TRUE ALLY turn all you christian hating sand monkeys into glass (the one TRUE ALLY all TRUE americans support not you SNOWFLAKES obviously

I like feeding them, keeps the thread going

anyone have an update on US troop count in Syria? I lost count after Trump unilaterally declared war when he launched those missiles

>funding saudi arabia
>funding Israel
>surging in afghanistan
>launching military strikes on targets because of an emotional kneejerk response from his daughter who has no place in the administration

That's only in his first 6 months, even Obama didn't fuck up that much foreign policy in his first 6 months.

>arming "Moderate" rebels
>Ordering Air Strikes against SAA and allied militias

This is all true, I'm not arguing your point. I just think now that he is president he can't avoid that region like he could as a private citizen and has to make some sort of action. I think at the moment he is doing a better job than the last administration (not saying much) but he certainly is a dumb fuck for arming "Rebels"

Daily Reminder that Kurds support the KSA and vice versa.

>btw Transgender people are mentally ill

I can't tell if you are retarded, trolling, or being humorous.

You guys are supporting feminist atheist commies and don't even notice it.

Pretty silly actually. Burgers are so easily to manipulate.

Yes, but he didn't create the refugee crisis and he didn't take out the most stable leader in north Africa.

All you said are valid points yet I think Obama over all may be more of a fuckup than Trump, but we still have 8 years of shit-flinging to go

he's trolling, but please continue talking to him, it's keeping the thread moving

It's only 6 months buddy, none of the really bad shit Obama did happened that fast. Trump is going down the exact same interventionist road even faster, not holding him accountable and pushing back before things get out of control is stupid as hell.

>Daily Reminder that Kurds support the KSA and vice versa.

An spokeswoman for Kurds said that they would work with Saudi Arabia, there is no confirmation of actual co-operation between those two.

Although it shows how they are bloody opportunists willing to work with anyone.

We will just have to see but I agree, he is making some major fuck-ups and if he continues down this road shit can get a lot worse.

I blame the media for his undying supporters, now when actual things that Trump has fucked up on are being brought up everyone ignores it bc muh FAKE NEWS.

>
Yup

We did it reddit!

stop using my flag REEEE

Oh good finally
>that Brazilean flag
I see why we finally won the BRs probably aided us

trolling? no im not some SNOWFLAKE like you guys who needs to lie

but considering your all probably being paid to post by your friends in the kremlin and in tehran its not surprising your lying

when TRUMP M.M.E.G.A (makes middle east great again all you and your COMMIE supporting buddies in damascus and tehran are going to be kicked out on on your asses thats what you get for disrespecting OUR president and OUR (at least for TRUE CHRISTIAN) AMERICANS our greatest ALLY

thats right ISRAEL thats probably all the anti-israel hatred is all i need to see to know you guys are paid syrian-iranian SANDNIGGER SHILLS

ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS STAND WITH ISRAEL CAMEL FUCKER

and ust in case you all ARE LIBERAL TERRORIST LOVING SNOWFLAKES

NEWSFLASH america and ISRAEL will ALWAYS love and SUPPORT eachother against all your sandnigger friends got it?

if you are a bunch of liberal snowflakes still supporting commies over a TRUE PRINCIPLED CONSERVATIVE you need to GROW THE FUCK UP

Damn just noticed. What's with American blacks using African flags for their movements?

:3 soon

The hues are an unstoppable horde. They even made that giant flag that the Mexicans never finished.

>What's with American blacks using African flags for their movements?

We wuz

>complains about Iran supporting commies
>while supporting actual commies

why do american always steal stuff from north african country rather than the west one where they come from ?

You are a stealth rare now XDD

because blackies can't even invent their own flag and have to steal their flag from another country

Throw the Jew down the well.

So do you thinks there will be a war between the Kurds and Syria? Or will there be some sort of agreement?

i'll hope they find some sort of agreement but i don't think the SDF israel and the USA will endore this option.

>Throw the Jew down the well.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xADpuLNB9M

War
Kurds have shown how willing they are to follow outside powers orders
And lets be frank Assad won't give them some autonomy even though it would be the easiest and most sensible route
Hopefully Assad has King Roach help him crush the Kurds if they betray him

the kurds are just a means to an end it all part of TRUMP (thas right baby) plan to reorganize the middle east under AMERICAN hegemony

once this old commie fuck in syria is dealt with and iran collapses well move in and bring about a SECULAR and PEACEFUL mideast (despite all you LEFTIST SNOWFLAKES hating that and loving your commies and terrorists)

point is were going to teach these communist sand-monkeys in syria yemen and iran what happens when you fuck with OUR ALLIES (thats right snowflakes ISRAEL)

how bout throw the sandniggers down the well? like i said israel has been OUR GREATEST ALLY lobger then ANY other country and has ALWAYS had our back we should just glass you sandniggers and give all the desert to them

btw did you know Kazakhstan is such a shithole they played a joke version of their national anthem by mistake at the olympics? what a bunch of dumb sandniggers (nother reason to glass them) like i said lets divide it between our allies

Erdog definitely doesn't want a Kurdish state right next to him, so he might do it

Pls go to bed Trump

>Trump
>plan

Depends on the US. The kurds will definetly choose the war option if they have some powerful allies behind them. If they get abandoned by everyone it is less likely.

so my country can be free

TRUMP (thats his name) NEVER SLEEPS hes always working for the good of AMERICA unlike your ice-queen hilary (like i said your all likely shareblue/iranian/russian shills)

you need to learn up on TRUMP SNOWFLAKE

Most of the Left's criticism of Trump is over the top, hyperbolic or untrue. Having said that, he is very inconsistent, stupid and he is a bigger shill than Obama.

The US, especially Trump, doesn't know how to lose a conflict. They're still throwing fire on Syria even though the Arab Spring was like ten years ago.

The US wants a permanent base in the middle east to deter Iran and they want to balkanize Syria. I also think they're moving away from Turkey(Erdog is mad and they have Ukraine and the Kurds sucking their cock now so its strategically less significant).

>TRUMP (thats his name)

All I need to know about Trump is that he's subservient to his kike overlords and will destroy Syria and my precious Dima once they give the greenlight to do so.

I was prepared to give him a chance, I thought he would focus all his efforts on IS and not show any hostility towards the SAA but that was not to be.

He is therefore my enemy and anyone who supports him is also my enemy.

He's doing the exact same thing as the last administration!

what do ya mean sandnigger i was pointing out how BASED he is compared to your beloved commies assad and obama

you sandniggers need to learn how to spell

someone fix the autism pixels

Why are you POSTING random WORDS in all CAPS? It makes you LOOK STUPID.

That said, turning Turkey against the US/NATO and turning them into a rogue state or Russian ally is a huge strategic danger to the US and all the more likely to happen the more the KSA and US pour into the SDF.

Turkey is surprisingly not just some shitty middle eastern country, they're extremely nationalistic, militarized, religious, and have a population over twice that of Saudi Arabia. They're unstable but they're also relatively modernized and have a ton on economic weight the Qataris, Iranians, Russians, and Syrians would love to have help their isolated economies. Turkey is independent and only cares about their own self interest, so if Erdog decided to tell the US to fuck off and double airstrikes on SDF positions, so be it.

Because they're so important as allies the US doesn't even acknowledge when their jets level their aid and trainers to the Kurds. The Turkish midway point where the US doesn't want to call them an enemy could create a whole new proxy conflict where the kurdshits try to fuck with Syria, Turkey, Iraq, and Iran after the war is over and they get their shit pushed in.

who cares? so some sandnigger muslim gets killed dont you realize that the BEST chance for middle east is for america and its ALLY in the region to fix it up

you liberal SNOWFLAKES need to stop watching CNN maybe try watching based hannity or tuck and try to get some education on just WHY our involvement is so important

FOR the love of god STOP IT.

dont try to tell an AMERICAN how to speak you shill for hill/iran/russia/syria

Any dead Kurds? I'm gonna go look for dead Kurds.

He's only pretending to be retarded.
But it's just as annoying

>like i said your all likely shareblue/iranian/russian shills

Rojava is the most interesting political project of our time
t. anarchofaggunist

God I fucking hate the god damn fucking Kurds.

At the start of the war I actually liked them, I thought they were nationalist communities of a minority that took up arms independently to defend themselves from ISIS.

The reality? They exist because the US DoD wrote them a check. They exist to balkanize and destroy a country that resisted the Washington-Brussels-Tel Aviv-Riyadh axis of control over the world. They can fight legitimately evil people like ISIS and Turks but at the end of the day they're just a western tool and as independent as they think they are they're nothing more than puppets of the same ilk as eastern european nations sucking off the EU to spite Russia. I'd honestly prefer ISIS kill every Kurd than these snobby fucks pretend to be anything beyond the kike meatshilds they are. Wish Erdogan would launch more airstrikes.

Al-Masdar News

@TheArabSource

48-hour ceasefire to be implemented in #Daraa city aml.ink/MKcYX #FSA #SAA

BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:27 A.M.) – A temporary ceasefire has been agreed upon between the Syrian Army and rebels in Daraa city that is to start on Sunday at 12:00 P.M. According to Al-Masdar News sources, the ceasefire will be implemented for 48 hours with the possibility of an extension if both the Syrian government and rebel leadership agree to it.

A meeting is yet to be held between Syrian Army mediators and rebel representatives to draw up a proper format for the ceasefire and its terms. So far what is known is that draft terms for the ceasefire call for an end to artillery shelling by both pro-government and militant factions and for an end to airstrikes carried out by pro-government warplanes; in addition to this, both sides are required to stop sending reinforcements towards Daraa city.

This development comes as the Jordan and Syrian governments have been in talks to reopen the Nasib border crossing directly south of Daraa city. With the realization of this bilateral proposition, Jordan could force rebels to retreat from the area south of Daraa city and/ or entice them to reconcile with the Syrian government.

almasdarnews.com/article/48-hour-ceasefire-implemented-daraa-city/
But why tho?

Vitaly Rpt @vitalyvoronenko

>Salih Muslim, PYD co-president: there is an Iranian-Qatari-Turkish alliance to undermine the Kurds. #TwitterKurds

No shit lol.

Hehehe, i'm proud of my country, we even organized this in our own Sup Forums, with the help of facebook normie hordes
>imposto é roubo
>bolsomito 2018
>anus
>lula cuzão

#BREAKING
Kaddafi was actually killed only because he was a Pan-africanist
He wanted to unite all of africa wich actualy takes huge part of the USA

HE WAS AN EBIL EXPANSIONIST DIBTATOR, THX HILLARY YOU SAVED US ALL
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

How can KandaFii be african if he iznt black?
Check mate Atheists.

Hope they'll end like the Catalonian anarchists and the good guys win this time as well.

>huge void attack on massive leftist flag
>Huezilians join in

Beautiful

From hoholmaps
>The MaT fighters prepare with American Forces for a mission vs ISIS
Do they plan some fancy air drop missions or what are they going to try?

now mlp is going to give us a gift :3

Interesting results.

No clue, maybe they plan on sending them to the Kurds?

every time i think that the kurdish nationalist movement could not get any lower i get proven wrong

this entire shebang will be remembered as the most vile movement of the century 21st century in history books

What'd they do now?

>Mister Metokur

Go on.

>muh marxism
>muh secularism
>muh communalist state

>accepts weapons from literal salafis and bends over to american demands on setting up the region for a second civil war in the upcoming decades

dis-gus-ting

How is that invasion of Afrin going? The operation was supposed to start but I haven't seen any news on it.

Roaches are worse than Kurds though.

48 votes, now THATS a representative sample!

sigh...why does /ptg/ only leak when i am online

i don't think there will be any more invasions without russian&syrian consent, just like last time

>triggered Trumpstein voter