The fuck that mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=8E9PNFE4dJQ

Air trees water animals.

Shit piss whore snow

>¡¿the fuck u on about?!

Some sectarian shit from Manson

Couldn't find the original only live ffs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9UficlHnQ

Charles Manson literally did nothing wrong.

when I found out he wrote some beach boys songs

Charles Manson founded the word ATWA. Although he is held as a political prisoner in one of the most polluted areas in the United States, his vision of life on Earth has inspired many people worldwide to learn about living in balance with the planet. For over 43 years, Manson has tirelessly spoken out against the destructive actions of industrial society.

"You can't stop war, but you can redirect it. You can redirect it to the problem. The problem is pollution."

The best beach boys song.

So true. Also exposed the pedo Roman Polanski by murdering his whore wife.

He was a crazy orator, I wish I had his level of (((persuasion))). He was a nutter and deserved to be put down though.

Why is guard checking her phone?
Why do Manson's waifu looks like a man?

He thought blacks would win the race war and that he and his followers would emerge from the desert when it's over and rule the planet of the apes.

I don't think he really believed it though probably just a way he convinced the idiot hippies to follow him.

Still not put down you pathetic cuck.

I wish you were trolling, but odds're better that you're just a mongoloid. If only you had some kind of access to a device where you could input 'ATWA' and have it deliver relevant answers. Even though the other user laid it out plain for you.

You take what you can get when you've been locked up for decades.

I don't think he wrote kokomo

Can anyone tell me when the new edition of the Mason File will come out? The one on Amazon is 40$ and I'm not sure if I want to spend that at the moment.

Fuck you I know what based squeaky done.

L2torrent

Top kek. I hope you're trolling.

Suuure troll

Learn that's illegal

Manson was MKULTRA'd

False flag failure

Lol under (((((((((((((their)))))))))) laws.

>
>Manson was MKULTRA'd
>
>False flag failure
Such a nasty woman.

Wow what a faggot, Learn 2 capitalism

Remember kiddos, capitalism is about distributing scarce resources, and a file that can be replicated digitally is technically post scarcity. There is nothing ethically wrong with pirating digital files, and anyone who says otherwise is a complete faggot shill.

>murders pregnant white woman
>did nothing wrong

WRONG

Charlie didn't do that. He didn't kill anyone.

Preggers with a Pollack.

>He didn't kill anyone.

By that logic, neither did Churchill or Bomber Harris

Prove it faggot

Truth. Manson literally dindu nuffin

Squeaky was cute and pulled a gun on Ford. Half-assed attempt. Still dig her though. Not Atkins? Or Krenwinkle? Those gals got the fucking job done.

Tex Watson was the real killer.
Manson knew too many poeple.

Charlie never ordered anyone to kill her. Drug addicted hippies killed her on their own initiative.
False equivalency.

>Susan Atkins will never be your friend
jdimsa

go back to sucking ghost's dick, fruitbowl namefag

>Pollack
>not white
>Poles have more blue eyes than literally anyone else

That baby is probably whiter than you Tbh

Pregnant white woman carrying the antichrist.

But I hate Ghost and spend my time making his life miserable

>he thinks Rosemary's Baby was real

She wasn't even in that movie.

Bad rap.

>"I never ordered them to kill her specifically, therefore I'm innocent."

I guess Stalin has no culpability for any of the mass rapes that occurred in Berlin 1945 then.

The old man still has it.

Manson a shit, Ted Kaczynski is where it's at.

He didn't really. Atleast until he was informed of the looting and mass raping by letter on 19 February 1945, to which his response was "We lecture our soldiers too much; let them have their initiative".

and he never killed a single person

I sent Charlie a Christmas card a long time ago... never had a reply but I expect he got it.

I said to ask jesus to forgive him and he'd be saved. I hope to see him among the redeemed... while no murderer has any part in the kingdom of heaven and he is said to have murdered shorty Shea... I believe The Blood of Christ can forgive even murder if he comes to repentance.

roman polanski is a Jewish pedophile

the baby was jewish