What is it about the west coast states that make them cucked as hell?

What is it about the west coast states that make them cucked as hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

koin.com/2015/01/25/fluoride-added-to-drinking-water-for-70-years/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They put more fluoride in the water over there

That's actually useful for law enforcement when you think about it. If the cops are looking for someone, it'd be important for them to know that the suspect in question is known for cross dressing on tuesdays and thursdays or whatever.

Also, "X" becoming extremely problematic and derogative slang for trannies in 3... 2... 1...

There is no selective pressure on a coastline that stays the same temperature all year round. There's oil and minerals because it is a foreign terrane. And if you spit on the ground, edible crops grow.

The population is indolent because they sit on a trust-fund from the Earth. The softest people in the world will collect in a place like this. They are unfit for survival most everywhere else. And because they've bent the government to suit their interests, their infrastructure is crumbling because every year they run out of other people's money before they pay to maintain it.

When reality finally hits the US West Coast, it will be a sight to behold, and I hope I'm long gone by then.

how can a DMV decide a change like this? wtf?

Their water turns the frogs gay

>Present ID with an X on it
>ID gets trashed for being a fake

JUST KILL ME ALREADY

During the Rwandan genocide Hutus were able to easily identify Tutsis because drivers licenses listed which tribe you were. Considering how much people hate transpeople this is incredibly dangerous. But risking peoples' lives because it makes you feel good is pretty standard.

Hey fuck you don't say tranny you asshole

Muh feelings

>Oregon

Tranny

Are the death squads really going to need a letter on someone's license to tell that they're looking at a tranny? This is only really going to be useful for people who have access to license databases, like cops and other agencies.

What's the new buzzword for its then?

Deviant

tranny niggers tongue my anus

Jefferson now!!!

Fucking retarded for the fact that gender being stated on an ID is for medical and legal purposes, by adding that fucking stupid X they are effectively stunting both the legal and medical system because now cops and first responders will now have to go out of their way to find out what the person's gender is in order to process them.

On second thought maybe this is a good thing, because it'll kill more of them off.

Honestly this year's pride month has really pissed me off.

This. The weak with gather where there is free shit, and the easier the living condition the more weak people it will breed.

Actually, Portland is one of the few cities that has NO flouride in the water. koin.com/2015/01/25/fluoride-added-to-drinking-water-for-70-years/
"Portland remains the largest US city without fluoride in its drinking water" Probably plenty of lead though.

this

making concepts more vague is progress.

>the renaissance

I remember they had a vote to put it into the water a few years ago. Guess it didn't pass. The reason portland is such a shit hole is because of the reputation. It's known as liberal hq. So naturally it attracts nothing but hipsters, drug addicts, homeless and mentally unstable people

Fuck all of you Neo-Nazi Scum, fucking transphobic biggots I swear to god, Sup Forums is for immature fattases who probably sit on their ass all day masturbating to anime

Here's your (you)

Radiation from Fukushima