Who's considered white?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm not sure which europeans are considered white and was wondering if I can know who's white and who's not.

Is Italian considered white? Slavic? Spanish? I want to know so I can know which of my friends to redpill and which one to not

Thanks guys

No further south than Rome.
No further east than Moscow.

All of European blood excluding mutts in Greece from Turkish occupation and mutts from Spain during Moor occupation. Obviously happas and mulattos aren't White either.

American are you insecure about your interbred racial makeup again?

Solid rule.

No not really. I just don't want to redpill the wrong people.

>muh based slavs and russians
Eastern Europeans are not equal and not welcome

Pretty helpful rule. thanks.

/thread

Americans aren't considered white anywhere

I beg to differ

You can beg all you want, non-white.

You are white if you have napolitan cream sun burn in the summer

There can be 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation europeans in america, but we'll agree to disagree.

Yep this is it. Never ask again.

ITT: kikes roleplaying as goys.

You're not a European if you're born in America, if I moved to America I would still consider myself the nationality I came from, but if I had a child in America that child would obviously be American. That you think going back several generations to LARP as a European is extremely stupid and cringe.

>Albania, parts of Turkey & Kazakhstan are "white"
Lol no

>being this retarded

This

No, my example only goes for America since it's a multiracial country for all races of the Earth.

It's a meh term to classify people anyways. Get out of the stormfront/nazi-ish mindset.

are poolacks white?

Pink nipples=white enough

Pink nipples are Jewish

So to ensure the survival of the white race.. A southern Italian and a northern german are ok to breed? Is the one drop rule necessary?

>spain, italy, france belgians and slavs are white
Yeah no fucking way man

this

See, the white supremacists in the USA are all a bunch of race mixers.

Who cares?

Approximate white map. Perhaps a little less even

I'm at least an 11th generation American, but whatever you say man.

Oy vey, guess I'm a kike now

Are sami white?

Who would've thought, LundBERG

Post a Swede that has pink nipples then, even if it's just a joke

Fpbp

So....it's magic soil?

>Chinese parents have baby in China
Chinese
>Chinese parents have baby in Finland
Chinese
>Chinese parents have baby in America
....American

Your system is bretty dumb m8

has no one mention northern Europe looks like a dick?

Shut up, Mao.

I think most northern Europeans have pink nipples.

You are ofccourse right friend. Sami are most definitely not white.

Read again

Post em away

Sweden is only included due to their original heritage. Should have removed based on their current status. Same for helsinki.

Sami aren't in control of those regions though, there are more Swedes, Norwegians and Finns than Sami people in those areas.

I have darker nipples.

I did, it's still just as retarded as it was the first time I read it.

Its better to exclude some whites and be sure than to accisentally let in one swarthy raindeernigger

>Who's considered white?

"Finland"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Sup Forums, I'm not sure which europeans are considered purple and was wondering if I can know who's purple and who's not.

Is Italian considered purple? Savic? Spanish? I want to know so I can know which of my friends to purplepill and which one to not

Thanks guys

>what is the hre

They have such small heads you really can't mistake them for something else

>Romans
>taller than nordics
Keep dreaming.
Please note my map does not coincidentally include onky those countries with tall people. Being tall is like 40% of being a true white. The rest is skin and not being a forestdweller like the germans

Hello mr kike

everyone with light skin and a flat face stop trying to divide us

Shut it, lasagne

>Bosnia is 68% haplogroup I2, which is the only native european haplogroup.

>still considered "questionable white"

Sup Forums please, don't be mentally retarded..

>Pink nipples are White
Try again sweetie

POST SKIN COLOR WITH GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION TO PROVE YOUR SUPERIORITY

Correction.

This is the master race

People from different parts of the world are who they are. Slavs are Slavs. Celts are Celts, etc... so why compare them for who they are? How are we to judge who's more "white"?? Using the hair/eye color metric is okay I guess but that's about it, it's actually somewhat shallow. Like I said it's pointless to literally compare different ethno linguistic groups and try to determine who's better, they literally are who they are, we can say this group isn't as x-ish as this group, does it make that group inferior? See how this type of thinking leads to a dead end? Different Europeans in Europe apart from having different percentages of a particular eye/hair color and also have different skull structures than those across the continent. Hence I don't support the mixing of nations. Let people intermarry within their own ethno linguistic sphere. Drop the "muh unified white lmao" thinking "who really is more whyte lmao." And where are we going to draw the line? Are middle easterners white for having caucasoid skulls? So I don't really support the notion of a unified Europe under the (((white))) identity. It only makes sense to a small degree. Like I said people should marry within their native ethno linguistic sphere and let's stop at that. Europe is geographic terms isn't that small, it's home to a variety of people. Claiming they're all part of some unified white "race" based on a geographic location is meh. Btw stormfag thinking leads to belittlement of some ethno linguistic groups.

Italians are white.
Spanish generally aren't.
Slavs are definitely white i. Most areas, dunno why people say otherwise.

I'm South Brazilian, half Sicilian and half German.
I do not make these kind of slide, divide and conquer shill bullshit threads.
Nigger.

I'm so tired of these ads with sound interrupting my music

>This flag
>This Thread
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Italians are Italians and Slavs are Slavs. Using neo nazi stormfag thinking where one ethnic group is set as the ideal based on eye/hair color leads to belittlement of other ethnic groups yet we can say that or this group isn't as Slavic as some Slavic nation using a metric not based on eye/hair color. But really okay if we use the stormkek metric then so what that Slavs would be technically "less" white than scandis, they afaik have less central asian admixture so what if they're less "white." More european then. Yeah afaik goths on their way back picked up some hunnic warriors.

Also someone post that map of autosomal dna or something showing the european cluster group. We can call that white if you guys want.

Whatever- as long as we all agree sandniggers, favelaniggers, and regular niggers are all trash that needs to get kicked out

You're a fucking jewish shill
You need to get the fuck out of this board
You seek to divide us
get the fuck out JUDEN!

Lol you wish. Only NW Europeans were considered white at americas inception.

idk something like this

Actual political discussion threads never get as big as "hur who is duh white country" threads..
Dosnt matter what time of day you come here you will always find another one of these fucking threads..
What does that tell you about the fucking OP?
Sup Forums is truly fucking gone

Not a jew. Just read somewhere that italians and slavs are not considered white. Just wanted to make sure.

Why the fuck are you asking Sup Forums then.. Go ask a geneticist if you're so interested.
Gtfo here you 13 year old little shit

Top tier:
>Scananavian
>German
>Dutch
>Anglo
>Swiss
>northern French
Alright tier:
>Austrian
>French
>Italian
>Hungarian
>Irish
>Scottish
Mid tier:
>Spanish
>Portugese
>Polish
>Baltic
Low tier:
>Greek
>Russians
>Eastern Europe
>Serbians
>Slovenians
>Croatians
>Bulgarians
Bottom tier:
>Albanians
>Romanians

You stupid fucking cunts, have you never seen this fucking map before in your life?

The native people to these regions are the races they belong to, and no, if you're born in a region it doesn't make you part of that fucking race.

I know this map is German but there's english translations for some parts of it

Caucasoid:
Aryan
Semitic
Hamitic

Negroid:
African Negro
Khoikhoi
Melanesian
Negrito
Australoid

Mongoloid:
North Mongol
Chinese and Indochinese
Japanese and Korean
Tibetan
Malay
Polynesian
Maori
Micronesian
Eskimo
American

Uncertain:
Dravida and Sinhalese

More like this

You too huh?

Better still, save your pocket money and get your genome tested. Any bet you got some jew in you.. You fuckers are decisive by nature, you cant fucking help yourselves.

Western countries flooded with true shitskins and black hole niggers and cunts like you trying to divide us even further.

ugh, another fucking "Y-You're nn-not whh-iiite!" post

neck yourself

You wouldn't see anyone other than a disgusting American making a thread like this

Portuguese-Latvian here. Huwhite?
1/4 Portuguese - paternal grandfather
1/4 Austrian/Czech - paternal grandmother
1/2 Latvian - mother side