#FreeLaura

> Private group makes play
> Audience member interprets it as being offended
> Audience member goes on stage
> REEEEEEEEEEE
> Audience member is arrested
> People sperg out because she was arrested
Am I missing some here or is this just stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/875884114280423428
youtube.com/watch?v=a39JswIqrHc
youtube.com/watch?v=azSgkWzIlC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is no one talking about this???

Did she interrupt the Trump-Caesar play? If so then she's a fucking retard who should read some Shakespear.

This is what leftists do. Stooping to their level is stupid.

>Stooping to their level is stupid.
shut up faggot

Yes, and a SHIT TON of people are supporting her

Exactly, why are people supporting her? What am I missing here?

t. reddit

Nice bot

Nice botting

Stfu cunt

t.faggot

Because it's stupid and irrelevant

> Super autism
What is even happening tonight?

>BEEP
>BOOP

TOASTER GTFO

I don't know but I sure as hell wouldn't want her in my audience

Welcome to the resistance faggot. Lefties are no longer allowed to spew their bullshit without being called out.

What was the saying? "Freedom of speech but not freedom from consequences"?

Shoe's in the process of switching to the other foot now motherfucker.

> Third highest trend on twitter
> Story has been ramping up for a week
> Almost every big right-wing media person is discussing it
> Most of the right is defending her
HMMMMMMMM

couple of robots##SYNTAX ERROR 003##

>the left grows increasingly unpopular and draws mockery for it's constant de-platforming anti-free speech rhetoric
>unbelievably idiotic and short-sighted right wingers start doing the same thus losing any claim to a higher ground they have

With that logic you can punch her in the mouth for trespassing.

Its almost like I was pissed off when the commies were doing the same thing to our speakers...

Exactly! What the fuck was she thinking? Why are so many people supporting her???

Why protest ? Let's make a counter protest play murdering John McCain, Lindsey Graham, John Podesta, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, and Bill Clinton

Her tits though.

We should go stand in the interstate and yell at cops
I'm so mad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this

>B-BUT PEOPLE WILL GET MAD!
such faggots

SJW tier bullshit from our own versions of Anita sarkeesian, jack posobiec et al.

>Sup Forums news forever
Fucking gas it
Its T_D bullshit that needs to change its name or fuck off

Wtf? Is this the new meme? What happened to shareblue?

Right. The. Fuck. On.

Right Wingers are dumb motherfuckers with strong cognitive dissonance. Remember when Trump said he could shoot somebody in the middle of 6th Avenue and his supporters wouldn't care?

Also, this play is a carney heaven right now. It's going to make shit piles of money with the amount of free publicity.

I'm sure that moral high ground will keep us all safe as our countries collapse around us.

>haha who needs more people to come to our side haha
like i said
>unbelievably idiotic and short-sighted

It's almost like you don't know why Trump was elected in the first place.

I wanted to do a play where we cut off Michael's penis and force feed it to Obama before we pretend to hang him, and then light it on fire. Pretend fire.

>Remember when Trump said he could shoot somebody
remember when never actually shot anyone?

this clearly a shitty leftypol thread,only they could come up with such retarded comparisons

Have you ever read the original play before?

Mike Cernovich is the Shanley Kane of the right. He masterminded and staged this

Left wingers*

Ftfy

HOLY SHIT
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

The problem is that liberals are fucking retards who haven't read Shakespeare and see such things as evidence that their cause is just when they try to assassinate le druomphthf themselves.

And for those of us who have read Shakespeare, we recognize that Caesar is the good guy and that the assassins must be stopped.

moral high ground gives you good image and popularity. this is why people hate the left

>people love losers!

to fight

No, that would be an escalation to violence. That's what ANTIFA does.

Tonight's protest was in the great American tradition of nonviolent civil disobedience.

Why not? Just shoehorn it into a Shakespeare play, Romeo and Juliette is perfect

u dumb nigger

u cuck

> Disrupting private event
> HAHA WE R FREEDUMMZ

DUUUUUUUUUH...

>public funded play
>private event

Yes, so therefore when Trump is killed, hell breaks loose, right?

Why protest this? It makes us look like illiterates. Instead we should be highlighting this and saying "Ha, libshits don't even understand that when Caesar died, Rome went to shit! What a bunch of idiots!".
Actually it's the censorship of the left that helped contribute to his rise in popularity, considering he was very outspoken (and still is). When the right begins to censor, we will lose.
>a fucking leaf

of fucking course

>"Guys don't play by the only rules they use which allows them to win or I'll have to shut it down!"

Fuck off faggot.

are you retarded? i love right wing conservative jews. the problem is shitlib jews and that they make up almost 90% of all jews.

people love free speech
again
>unbelievably idiotic and short-sighted

You are missing the point that this is a tax funded play that depicts the president being killed. Eat a bullet.

u sad retarded nigger

Prove it, fag

Yeah let's educate people on the true meaning of a play, totally missing the point.

Autism.

Seriously. It couldn't be more obvious. She's a meme.

No shit. I could tell simply by the nose.
Every time it looks like they got punched in the face with a broken nose, about a 90% chance they are jewish.

>"hey guys let's do exactly what the SJWs do! I know we hate it when they do it, but I'm sure everyone will love it when we do it!"
You sound like a communist who thinks that when they're in control, it will finally work.
Okay, look like a fool in the public's eyes. I'm sure it will work out in your favor just like it worked out for the left when they were censoring harmless things.

>F-FREESPEECH!

you allowing them free speech won't bring back yours.....you're not going to change any minds,these people are brainwashed Marxist you fucking retards

>yeah, give more shekels for israel but not for poor areas in usa

Loomer is an insane jew who should be gassed.

Pic related.

Just like Lauren Southern . It's a cash grab.

Nose jobs make it tricky these days.

>tax funded
the fuck?

Hi there full shekels Ezra Levant!

You have to be underage to be this naive.

Alt-right = Right wing SJWs. Gas yourselves, redditors.
Yeah yeah keep on with the censorship. I'm sure 2020 is going to work out well for us.

I assumed privately funded.

It's called nonviolent civil disobedience son.

The play itself, on the other hand, is a plain incitement to violence. The Democrats want to stir up the crazies in their midst like they already did with Hodgkinson. They are utterly shameless. The disruption was an appropriate tactic.

Silence = Death

You know that, right?

The right has held the moral high ground since the (((sexual revolution))) and what has that accomplished for them exactly? What battles have they won against the left?

Has this election taught you nothing? The only effective weapons against the left are ceaseless mockery, shame, and bullying. If we don't have that we're toothless wimps.

oh,that's where you faggots are coming from

ayy lmao,so pathetic

i mean,i agree that she should have gotten arrested,but beside that....

>The reason everyday normal people in states that voted for Obama in 2012 voted for Trump is because people are getting sick of sjws leftist crying, interrupting, and shutting free speech down when they disagree with the message.

>We should become sjws and emulate the left this will surely help us attract people to the right-wing.

I swear the avg IQ on Sup Forums has got to be in the low 80s.

> LOCK HER UP

> LOCK HER UP

this isn't to change their minds, this is to appeal to the normies
right wingers being censored by the left didn't helped rise of the right and at the same time scrutinized the left
how are you this retarded?

>Why is no one talking about this???

Because its right wingers acting like SJW's and we want it swept under the rug.

Let them have their plays about murdering Trump. It just helps Trump in the end and will eventually lead to a full on rebellion against the left when they get even more violent.

Just let them stir the public up into a frenzy and wait for the backlash. Every single one of these celebs larping as revolutionaries is going to have their ass handed to them.

Yeah but they got Augustus after, and he did a ton for Rome. Civil wars sucked tho

did* not didn't

The alt lite if full of frauds, ultra zionists and faggots. Every single one of them should be gassed.

>play where the president is killed
>current president
in my country disrespectful play kill you, american people can do anything no respect, not good for future of country

> OY VEY THIS IS VIOLENT, SHUT IT DOWN

Idk, on Sup Forums it seems 50/50 at least. All the big "alt-light" people and their supporters are falling for it tho.

> implying the left will let this go
We need too denounce it ASAP or we just lost.

Emotionally charged teenagers aren't very smart.

to the normies at the time, being for sexual revolution was the moral high ground now, it's free speech
being pro-censorship is what heart the left. you're basically seeing them shoot themselves in the foot and doing the same and saying you're using their tactics
they're shit tactics

Oh yeah! Jews are super cool, fellow kekistani. Based kikes, right? XDDD!!1!1

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/875884114280423428

Posobiec is such a fag that he is pronouncing Goebbels as gerbils lol. He is accusing the people there of being nazis as if that's a bad thing.

Video because OP is a faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=a39JswIqrHc

Funny you mention him...
youtube.com/watch?v=azSgkWzIlC8

>"Hey guys, I really hate those SJWs! Maybe we should try and defend free speech from the fuckers! Trump could help!"
>"Hey guys, now that Trump is president, we should go out of our way to censor those who oppose him! I'm sure it will work out! Trump will be president forever!"

>Emotionally charged teenagers

I'm a teenager and I can see it's retarded and not helpful. Meanwhile full grown adults on Twitter are supporting it. They forgot what got us power in the first place which was not being antifa tier whiny sensitive faggots.

> Gerbulls!!!
> Gerbulls wood be proud!
> Gerbulls wood be proud!
What did he mean by this?

Except immediately jumping to violence is what Antifa and the like do, all this woman did was voice her opinion to these people. Shit attempt.

Turnabout is fair play. Doesn't feel so good when we do it to them.

It's not about the content of the play that I'm speaking on, it's the woman's actions that matter. She stood up and voiced her opinion in front of a crowd of people in a deep blue state, that takes balls most people don't have considering the current political climate. I respect her for that.

This shit is gay. Let the left radicalize in the echo chamber. Their insanity is one of the right's best cultural weapons. This woman making a bizarre spectacle of herself only obfuscates the otherwise clear message that the left is depraved.

everything is fucking shit.

I mean she kinda had it coming two wrongs don't make a right its goes left.

Julius Caesar is not about how assassinating Caesar is a good thing. I would get the outrage if we were talking about a play that was literally just about killing Trump and painting it as saving the world or something, but Julius is all about how Brutus' assassination ends up being a disaster.

Didn't you faggots read Shakespeare in school?

> We stoop too their levels
> Public: Wow both sides are fucking retarded

> We keep the moral high-ground and stay strong
> Public: Wow, I can't believe I fell for the leftist memes all along

Hmnmmm

I'm pretty sure mostly leafs changed their flag. I see youuuuuuuu.