If this shit offends you, you're literally no fucking better than an SJW...

If this shit offends you, you're literally no fucking better than an SJW. The play is entirely about how assassinating Caesar ends up being a fucking disaster, it never for a second glorifies it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI
youtube.com/watch?v=7FvgP5hO99o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wasn't offended because I don't waste my time watching plays

Ok if you are cool with one using Obama, a black Cesar is very progressive!

>offended by a play where Trump is portrayed as the good guy
>offended by a play trying to teach leftists the dangers of assassinating their leaders
everyone got this all wrong.

Don't expect anyone here to appreciate the arts.

The right has been taken over by SJWs. What do we do?

senpai

>The play is entirely about how assassinating Caesar ends up being a fucking disaster
Why did they have to dress up "Caesar" as the President?

jumping on a hate bandwaggon for money is not art, lest a reskin

breddy much this

Don't care. Don't even know what the fuck is going on. Just pretend to be offended on social media under fake yank accounts to make things more annoying for liberals.

Cry more.

We should just make a fake play about Obongo getting lynched

Well yeah, if you thought for a second that lefties could be subtle about anything. They've literally just used the play as an excuse to LARP killing Trump on stage.

>trying to normalize killing the president
Nice try trying to shift the overton window faggot. Get bent.

Can someone tell me what play this is?

>fake play
How about we just rope and gut the nigger for real?

fuck theater people

Yeah ...how about we make a "play" about killing Abe Foxman and making fun of ashtray Anne Frank ?

Because Trump is also a populist politician who revolted against the establishment of his time and was loved by the people? There are actually a number of legit similarities.

The play is all about how the assassination of the president ends up destroying the assassins.

>HOW DARE YOU QUESTION OBAMA'S LACK OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE YOU'RE AN >INSANE RACIST

>TIN FOIL

>LOSER

>REDNECK

>FUCK YOU -- DIE WHITE BOY!!!!!!!!!

t. 2008

flag checks out

This. It's fun giving them a taste of their own medicine

How? I am not trying to stop it or ruin the lives of all those involved like an sjw would.

Why did the crowd roar with applause when CaesarTrump was stabbed to death?

>giving a taste of their own medicine = normalizing the bahviour and taking away your own ability to criticize it
?

It's not offensive. It's just a very bad idea because people will latch on to the idea of killing the President and not the actual play. For lefties it is a form of LARPing and a way to imagine Trump as a true tyrant, and the right it represents the threat of assassination they worry about.
It's stupid to ignore how art will obviously be responded to and say that was the point all along you just didn't get it.

It's tactless. That's the extent of my opinion on it, I don't feel anything else for it.

It doesn't offend me because it pretty much says Trump = Caesar and that corrupt snakes killed him.

>implying leftists care what the source actually implies/presents

>reenact play with Obama
>save him
>receive endless praise

Fpbp

American theatre is for retard homos
at least British theatre has homos who can act

Shut the fuck up faggot

This fake outrage serves the sole purpose of talking to them in a language they pretend to understand.

Suddenly, they are responsible for hate speech.

Fuck Off Kike

dumb frogposter

I'm not offended by it at all. What I take issue with is the coordinated campaign of normalizing violence against our republics rightfully elected representatives. If it was isolated it wouldn't occupy a moment in my mind.

In my experience the overwhelming majority of theatre people are not introspective enough to think beyond the surface of what is occurring. They are very emotive people but shallow

The deeper ones are the playwrights themselves.

Whoa, there's still people here that get it.

I am talking about shitposting on a fake account with fake outrage

oh

Reminds me of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=VhJ7NmU6lJI

Start stockpiling lefty memes for when the pendulum is full right and we become the contrarion left counter-culture.

Lol

That scene is fucking awful lel. 2/10 no matter what its intended purpose was.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FvgP5hO99o

>sjw
Back to youtube

ASS JAY DUBBLEYOUUUUU

Still creating the "the right is just as bad" excuse.
From now on every accusation of liberal snowflakes will be met by accusations of hypocrisy.

>pardon me whilst I spur on the retards into fits of violence against my political enemies while feigning innocence!
yfw

the author of the play said explicitly its about killing a tyrant and says Trump is an example of one

These could be signals to assassins to go for Trump, I'd order investigation.

>2 posts by this ID

>the author of the play said explicitly its about killing a tyrant and says Trump is an example of one
Shakespeare is the author, and I'm pretty sure he said nothing about Trump ever.

You are right

Shakespeare wrote a play about Trump?

Was he John Titor the whole time?

>if a terrorist shoots you, you're no better than a criminal who gets shot by the police

Trump is a weak ass tyrant then

Motherfucker doesn't arrest or execute anyone

No wall
No tax reform
No Muslim ban

Constantly blocked by courts, attacked by the media, and ignored in Congress/Senate

He sucks at the whole "dictator thing"

spencer shills are counter signaling harder than tru cons

You are right for the wrong reasons. You aren't a snowflake if it offends you to see people glorifying our president's assassination, just like it is reasonable to be offended by people who burn the flag or call other people niggers. Rational people get offended by things.

What makes you a snowflake is demanding that people stop saying things that offend you, and threatening to use force against them if they don't comply.

Rushing the stage and shutting the play down is an SJW snowflake move. Calling them out on their bullshit with your own speech is what adults do.

It's hilarious that libtards think that Trump is an incompetent idiot who can't do anything right, but simultaneously an evil dictator who controls everyone

These people are truly mentally damaged

It's an adaptation of a Shakespeare play.

It's literally called 'Shakespeare in the park'.

Its offensive, but I don't want it removed on those or any other Trumped up grounds. That's the difference, nigger.

why would I spend my time watching shit like shakespeare

don't pretend to be some high culture snob, none of you niggers go to plays