Any good, warm weather vacation spots with the least amount of niggers/spics/etc...?

San Juans

in ten more years, africa (since all the niggers will have moved to europe)

Yeah, Venice oddly enough. Just got back from there and I only saw one nigger throughout the whole holiday. Weather is warm and there's a lovely beach on Lido too.

Beautiful city too - it's quite expensive though, so be prepared to spend at least €100 per day per person.

The Canary Islands are great and almost everyone's white.

Hungary.

Koh Samui
Zakynthos

spic here, I want to know this aswell. I was thinking of going to Europe but i'm afraid of the muslims and somali refugees

Come to Arkansas. I know it seems like a shitty flyover state, but the nature his is by far the best in the country. This place is an outdoorsman's dream.

It's also the home of the based guy who kicked his daughter out for dating a nignog, so they like to hide in Little Rock/larger cities, so you should be fine. Things are also pretty cheap here.

Germany

Australia, but we're full

You're full of shit, there were loads of niggers around a couple of years ago. I can't imagine it getting better in the meantime.

My suggestion would be Eastern Europe, and not capital cities. I've never felt so safe in life as I did when being surrounded by white people speaking one language. If only they could fix the gypsy problem, it would be heaven on earth

>warm weather
Shitskins detected.

Any of the resort islands off the north queensland coast
Clean and white, weather, golf, swimming, lolling around, great food, civilization

Fuck Pulaski county. Nig fucking central.

Philippines, because we're white.

duh

Not white but based af leader.

You guys have abos, even worse.

He's not based imo. He basically sucked the chink dick
I like his drug raids though. Those junkies are a filth

Portugal is ridiculously undervalued.

Muslims are everywhere. Its dangerous. Stay away.

Croatia

2% of the population, mostly rural and killing themselves with goon and petrol

>60%

Central Minnesota in the summer. Land of 10,000 lakes. Big Swedish titties everywhere, and nary a nigger to be found. They can't into swimming, or some such.

Come to Ireland.
Avoid the Dublin at all costs.
Head to the country side.
No muzzies, no niggers no problems.
It's great.

Abel Tasman National Park.
No Niggers and no Maoris

Why the fuck do burgers seem to forget the fact that their country is literally on the brink of being majority-brown? They talk shit about Australians and their abbos, or Europeans and their Muslims, yet neither are anywhere even close to being as non-white as burgerland.

Burgers are on the edge of collapse and they don't seem to realize it, too much canned cheese fries the brain

seeing a lotta sand niggas around these days thought. And Chinks buying all of muh property

Greece
Just stay away from Athens and Lesvos

I just wish they'd fuck off already, they're nothing but obnoxious fat hypocrites.

I wouldn't go knocking the abos immediately if I were you, they are very innovative and sophisticated people. The other day I got a lot of tree sap on my hand from doing some yard work, but then I remembered I had some vintage abo wine (Turpentine) on the top shelf of one of the racks in my garage. I just simply wiped a bit on my hand and wa la. The sap was gone.

>wa la

Idiot.

Montenegro coast

Budva, kotor are beautiful towns

many Balkan babes

enjoy

How about you try not being a bigoted racist.

Fuertaventura or any of the Canary Isles.

outdoors is a good board, i browse that shit

use reddit ffs

Yeah a lot of muds are coming in, accelerationism is the only hope, get white aus right wing and get them to watch what happens to europe

charleston south carolina
downtown is wealthy and white

You cant hide behind that flag, leaf.

Somalia. Most of them should be here in Sweden by now.

America is fucking huge, so even if they become majority nonwhite, they will have huge swathes of land that is full white
European nations and Australia are high population density (Australians live on the coasts mostly) so there is nowhere to go to avoid nonwhites

Come to Goa, India.
Cheap booz, food and hotels.
Russian and Israeli ladies basking in the sun.
Nice weather.
Beaches.
Cheap drugs of all kinds.
Psytrance.
Open forest Raves.

If you're not into degenerate stuff then beautiful sceneries, church and temples. Etc.

Also, not crowded at all and very clean.

>Montenegro

>Negro

Can't fool me shitposter!

Brisbane, Australia m8.

I heard there are a lot of "refugees" on your islands. Like kos, Rhodos etc.

come to brasil

Croatia my man

montenegro - just don't drink the water
croatia - avoid parts close to italy and you shouldn't see nigs
albania - if you consider albanians white
greece - entire population of serbia moves to chalkidiki in the summer so it's basically serbia for 2-3 months

Bulgaria. Lots of anglo and scandi drunks though. And lots of russian drunks.

don't, I repeat, don't drink the water

Bullshit you fag.
I've been living there for a while.
The south is quite beautiful but in comparison to the rest of your country it's super expensive and fake.
Also almost no beautiful bitches. Most of the people are fat drunk Russians or Indians trying to fuck a white girl.

Though the Russian drunks are usually not a problem - they can hold their alcohol and don't tend to chimp out the way the British do.

Virginia Beach

is there some mafia influence in kotor?

some Russian dude was showing me his stab wounds at like 3am outside a club

>best nature in the country
>Arkansas
Pick one.

We are still segregated for the most part

we have to close one of the busiest roads during exit because brits have a tendency to kill themselves climbing the cliffside drunk

Pic Related is Fraser island in Australia, you pick a spot in the beach and the tour operators will set up eating and lodgings for you, sometimes you dont see people and have a beach on the planet just for you and your gf/wife and the only people you will see is the people who set up and deliver your dinner as you come back from the beach at sunset , with pillows, candles and warm food already all set up for you

I was in Croatia and everyone there was white.

If you avoid Athens, niggers and migrants in general are hard to find in Greece.

Choose an island an go have some fun.
Or go visit Meteora.
There's like millions of tourist spots.

Odaiba

Pretty much this. I live in greater MN, I won't see a nigger unless I take a trip to the shitties. Only nonwhites are the whiskeyamericans, and they usually aren't uppity off their reservations.

>some mafia influence
montenegro is a mafia state, run by the mafia for the mafia, it's like serbian sicily

>tfw exploring Athens

>stumble across abandoned old airport
realise its a refugee camp ahahaha

Why you gotta compare it with rest of India.

It's different from India and has it's own people and culture.

And you need to be in right places for the beautiful bitches.

Visit us in 26-31st dec. You'll have the best bitches in the whole damm world, plus Indian ladies as well.

Prairieniggers stole my bike when I was at Leech Lake with my parents back in the day.

What an asspained little faggot you are

who's the anime girl on the far left
what character type is she?

Eastern Europe.
Only problem there when I've visited are the drunk anglos and swedes. There are literally no niggers anywhere and everything is cheap as fuck.

nothing worse than a drunk anglo

Some of the Greek Islands. I was in Corfu and there wasn't any. Unless you consider all the Italians Niggers then ye it's fucking overflowing.

Jamaica

Northern California. Yuba river

But you got isis now

do you know about rapefugees or niggers in Parga? Planning to go there this summer

Will the Indian ones fuck white guys?

Try cyprus but not Limassol nor Nicosia

Japan in summer (now)

Refugees are in camps in Athens and Lesvos.
Even in Lesvos I've seen them in groups of 2-3 in the wild and there's like 2,000 of them in an island of 150,000 locals.
Nowhere else that I remember.

In Parga you will find only locals and tourists, maybe some Albos who pick the fruits.
That's it.

you're not a white woman, so mostly afrians will try to sell u shitty jewelry, gotta watch out for gyppos tho.
Every major city in europe is safer than every major american city, take same precautions you'd use traveling america

(((White Hispanic)))

hawaii

Boca Raton, Florida. The Jews won't let blacks live there.

sorry

Cruatia or montenegro

Croatia is beautiful but the people are shit and the food sucks

urrgh, croatia?

Saint-tropez

private beach party

It's pretty empty here. Not sure where everyone's gone.

Hell, no
France is fucked, everywhere

Israel. Tel aviv is insane.

Taormina, Siciliy, my pearl

Don't

>Israel. Tel aviv is insane.
Wonder what's hiding behind the flag, hmm.
I'd rather freeze my balls off in Siberia for eternity with a russian qt then ever willingly give you fucks any money by visiting.

Myrtle Beach

Outer Banks of North Carolina are a great spot. My friends and I rented a house on the pamlico sound last year and it was amazing. Niggers can't afford it and they don't swim m anyway. We did see one female Nigger teen that a white family brought with them but that was the only one the entire week. If you like to do water activities like surfing or stand up paddle boarding it's the perfect spot. You can even do wind boarding or kite boarding because of the strong winds. Not much of the way of restaurants and shopping though if that's your thing, it's all about enjoying the water.

>Don't

>mfw visit Portugal for first time and have a fucking blast surfing and being a lazy cunt, everything's cheap as fuck
>mfw people are generally pretty happy and chill, get along and make friends very easy
>mfw this would be paradise if I had still smoked weed
>mfw even though women are not stunning meet redpilled qt, only to find out she's a lesbo
>mfw try everything to fuck that shit out of her for next 3 months but fail
I want to hate you at this point but I just can't. You're too cool.
>inb4 best allies not a brit technically