We will convert your infidel temples into mosques
We will break your cross and replace it with crescent and star
You will die under our trucks
We will never stop until Allah's religion wins against religion of 3 gods

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=ka-_4ZGGsDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You try that shenanigans in my country and you're down within count of 1..2..*dead*.

Inshallah brother.

You already have 200 mil Muslims?

You faggots can't even beat fucking kurds!

I'm not worried about mudshits if you can't even beat mountain niggers.

>religion of 3 gods

IMPORTANT!! conflict instigators = jews

if a conflict is being generated between two strong groups, it's always a jew who is involved

both muslims and christians can learn and become stronger--look for the jew

By "we" i meant entire islamic world, underage white subhuman.
Also, why don't you go to Eastern Turkey to check situation of kurds?

Well thats nice dear, but dont go on a jihad with an empty tummy. Did you eat your breakfast today? What was it? Was it tasty?

Cry me a river.

Lol... Islam is nothing but a target. I can easily dress as one and kill thousands of you insectoids. Don't fuck with the West or we won't be able to destroy central banks

"we"

you are a bathetic brown fuck mothered with rage at his better and clinging towards barbaric belief system that destroyed one of the most sophisticated societies in the world turning them in to never ending land of senseless violence and turmoil

the islamic world never created anything of worth in the last few hundred years

you can foal over the mouth all you want but your kind exist only because you are not considered a serious enemy, if you were, the whole region would be reduced to a plane of black radioactive glass

They're wearing boots, Indiabro. You're gonna have to do better than praying to the mighty arms of Vishnu that they step in your shit.

Currently they're in constant fear of death.
This govt is NatSoc to the core.

>Rapebaby tries to talk down

Funny thing is arabs hate you more than anything and they will beahead you too with pleasure

top lel

>Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

>Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Burn in Hell with the false prophet Mohammed, you apostate abomination.

But did you eat your breakfast though!!!???

Muslims are scum of the earth. Fuck off civic nationalist.

Do they don't broadcast how we are controlling Muslims and showing their place everyday.

In your country? Or tabloids.

Ummah is waiting for an another Khalid

Please OP, i worry for your health, wont you reconsider and have some breakfast?

Ok, but Islam isn't compatible with the harsh realities of space colonization. Once a viable population is off of Earth, you'll be trapped there forever as the explorers settle the entire system. And Sol can support far, far more people than Earth can alone.

Statists and authoritarian cucks will never win

>im a LaRping faggot: the post

You're losing. Jews are losing, Christians are losing. EVERYONE is losing. Religion is dying slow and steady, you should accept that maybe in 10 years by now N one will have any gods to believe in.

well, we've slaughtered hundred of thousands of your ilk when the otto party was over and kicked 300 000 - 400 000 of your tribe back to turkey, not to mention killing tenths of thousands of your soliders during the balkan wars

it's a small compensation but heart warming none the less

sure thing, rapeseed

>We will slaughter your clergy
>We will convert your infidel temples into mosques
>We will break your cross and replace it with crescent and star
>You will die under our trucks
>We will never stop until Allah's religion wins against religion of 3 gods

RELIGION OF PEACE!!!

I don't give a shit, try it in america, you'll be shot to death if you enter someones home, your god ,"Allah," isn't fucking real, you are such a moron, we wont go down without a fight, keep shooting your Chinese ak's over walls. Allah wont guide your bullets anywhere. I fucking hate you Turks.

>3 gods
There are way more than three you fucking fanatical lunatic. You are truly pathetic and the world would be better without you.

Dude u from up?
Once Muslims get outta our country it would be great!

Woaaah very original, two can play at that game.

Turks being burnt alive by Isis..

Yupp UP, Lucknow

it's cold hard facts mehmed

your glory days are long behind you, your country is slipping away in to the general MENA authocracy and will get a kurdish massive rebellion in the next 20 years

but keep barking on the internet about your insecurities and bile, to know one turk is to know all turks and disdain is all your kind evokes

PS. rape babies were killed, usually with the mothers suicide, taking care of turkish halfbreed was considered worse than death within christian communities

your kind of the other hand got diluted and the only worthy people, your scum infested patch of land produced, were converts of assorted balkaninds

>beliving you will die and be delivered to paradise
>dying to further the causes of rich, old pedophiles in fancy robes, hiding away in their palaces and boardrooms
What a pitiful existence

i really love turkey, anyone else?

And far sooner than they outnumber you, you'll have to contend with the fact that rocks hit very hard when you drop them from a few hundred thousand miles up.

I'm just trying hard yet find myself unable to give a fuck. Should you wish to try something directly I'll gladly chat face to face, but until then I'll continue my state of not giving a fuck about you your goat harem.

SAVED

>non ironically having a pedophile as your prophet

especially with lemon sauce

>Muslims
LMAO. Men in dresses.

>Muslims.
LMAO

dumb frogposter

>Muslims
LMAO

Remember when a half-dead Leper hauled ass through the holy land and fucked your army up by getting the jump on you even though he was heavily outnumbered.

Good fucking times.

>Muslims
LMAO.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
Say it with me:
DEUS

>Muslims
Lmao

>Muslims
LMAO.

Why is it always some Turk making these posts?

You forget who the US supplies with arms and support.
youtube.com/watch?v=ka-_4ZGGsDc

>Hey, Mehmet?
>Yes, Takeem?
>Do you know what sounds like a good idea?
>What?
>We should move to a country with a history of brutal dictatorship, invasive foreign policy, and ethnic cleansing...
>Yeah?
>And we should leech welfare and molest their women in front of them!
>Hell yeah, but only if we can get their children too!
>Aww yeah-....wait, what the fuck, man?
It's like watching a yappy dog terrorizing a pit bull. You just KNOW what's going to happen, and you're going to feel awful about not stopping it, but you can't look away.

>and you're going to feel awful about not stopping it

>civic nationalist

OP is in Turkey you retard. No one would benefit from us randomly attacking muzzies in their own countries except for certain jews. That just gives them an excuse to come here. Muzzies in muzzie lands are fine. Hell a few Syrians (actual Syrians) here are decent, as long as they understand they will go back when things calm down.

And remember, Turkey is also infested with Jews so the guy you replied to could very well be correct. More likely it's a teenager trying to get (you)s.

Sieg Heil!
Wir mussen zerstören alle fiends von weiss volk!
Tod der juden!
Tod der lüge!
Tod der Bolshevists!

Bruh, you and I both know what's going to happen. They're going to open up a bunch of memorial museums, there are going to be archives of fucked up pictures of things like shoe collections, the six digit number of Muslims left in the world are going to be asking for a little sliver of what was once Saudi Arabia.

I want you to be right so bad.

>making the same mistake twice

Expect my religion have only one God, kek