THIS IS WHY I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY WITH WHAT HAPPENED TO REPUBLICUCKS TODAY

So, which one of you alt-right losers want to take the chance of explaining this little beauty to me?

If you can't, AT LEAST man up (no man voted for an orange racist with a micropenis - this your chance at redemption) and admit defeat.

No mental gymnastics allowed - I know it is essential to right-wing politics, but not here. Don't try that political woo here.

Fuck you I'm not explaining it here's Pepe as Garfield instead

What is wrong with westboro baptist church? Is it that they are anti-gay? Ive never heard about one of them killing or raping anyone

But isn't that a limited edition one? Are you sure you're comfortable with him just sitting there, out in the open?

name the last attack by westboro. you cant lmao

They did a reprint of that one

idk what happened "today" but yeah republicucks

>saying mean things
>torturing people to death
one of these things is not like the other

Your post is on the same intellectual level as OP's.

>holding your breath makes you drown

UN intellectuals

>filename
>that flag
Nice bait thread you fucking faggot.

/thread this discussion forever

uough...damn thats rare

nigga she has gills, she's not gonna drown. wtf

The Quran literally tells Muslims to kill non-believers, ISIS is just following Islam as a Muslim are expected to.
The bible says to spread God's message, that's what the WBC is doing.

These are the worst of the worst of both religions.
One is a global terrorist organization that kills innocent people, the other is a small group of sign holders.
If the worst of your religion are people that hold signs in public, then that's a pretty nice religion.

There are what a few dozen members of Westboro baptist church who have no temporal power have killed no one and who get opposed or counterprotested at every stop. ISIS controls areas of both Iraq and Syrua and is able to create or directly cause violence and death in dozens of nations .

Rating 2/10 but still the obligatory eat a bag of dicks

>Westboro Baptist
You mean that con artist family? the ones who make bank on you ignorance? who say mean thing that russel your yimmies?

Also, when did they drive a truck into soldiers funeral? or was that just mean words too?

Wise up faggot, before someone throws you off a building.

>you can't

>you actually can

what did you mean by that?

Wow. This really got me woke. I forgot about the civil war currently underway in Kansas in which the WBC is fighting the American military and killing gays and cutting up clits.

Oh wait it's not fucking happening because it never will, kys faggot

pic unrelated

Capitalism wins again.

You're saying leftists would vote for me? Off to Europe!

1) You cant die by simple holding your breath
2) In the Quran, unlike the Bible, is actually written kill the infidel

>dat image

How many people has the Westboro baptist church killed in the past decade?

You need better bait, if you wanna catch something

>So, which one of you alt-right losers want to take the chance of explaining this little beauty to me?

when was the last time the westboro church bombed people?

There's where you're wrong. The only non believers that are supposed to be killed are in the battlefield or the ones that pervert Islam. Context nigger

Niggers suck, kikes suck and somdoes op

Protestants aren't Christians, moron. They're Jew 2.0.