Will blacks ever liberate themselves?

They cry and blame all their problems on the white man yet they don't take serious steps towards bettering themselves or their communities. Instead of building black business they buy expensive shit from mega corps and riot when things don't go their way. They are massive consumers and instead of putting that money back into their own communities they give it to billionaires. Imagine how successful a black run shoe company would be, yet they keep buying Nikes. Will they ever free themselves or are they destined to stay at the bottom?

Niggers gonna ___

You've got two options, blaming whitey or taking self responsibilty. What do you think will happen?

They are simply in a mental slavery now.

be kangs?

NIGGERS

Now that I've got your attention, black people have been psy-ops from the CIA since the early 70s.
Mad racists in high positions of power used their intellect against them.
See: Crack Epidemic

You're over estimating them if you still think they'll advance anything. Niggers are one of the worse thing to happen to mankind.

Nope. Because whites wont let them. End of discussion.

No

Whites ate my homework.

we r kangs

This really fried my chicken.

>implying blacks have the potential to better themselves without biologically evolving their brains.

I've been helping one Nigger junior lady with few subjects at my University, she's a 10/10 model types from some African country but she's filthy rich and pays for my everyday lunch. I think I'm gonna fugg her soon.
She's taller than me by almost 2-3 inches but still I gotta know how black pussy tastes like.
Will keep you posted guys, wish me luck.

Imagine how well off they would be if they put the same amount of effort into elevating black business as they do complaining about white people online

>black and brown gene

Godspeed

Will blacks ever thank us for the tremendous gift of slavery? I'd ask for reparations, but I'd just be paying myself.

If you use a condom don't flush it down the toilet. It ruins the plumbing. I shouldn't have to say this but I think you're new to this kind of thing probably.

No they aren't. Even directing your attention away from the common ghetto nigger complaining about reparayshuns, their history of black "separatism" (and Pan Africanism LOL) are a fucking joke. The fact that instead of moving back to Africa they LARP as Afrikangz on the white man's dollar should already answer your question what their intentions about being "liberated" really are.

Thanks my friend.
Why flush condom when you can just throw it outta your window, son?

>shitposting on yiddish ululation board
>commenting about others evolving their brains
Portuguese Pottery

Why do you want to throw garbage on the streets?

will low iq's perform actions indicative of high iq?

(no)

kafir apes quite literally are missing important parts of their brains.

>worse_than_nukes.jpg
niggers should be used as biological warfare, want to destroy your enemy? just airlift thousands behind enemy lines

Look at the flag, do you really have to ask?

no

Your culture is deep and imposing, friend.

ExactlyThanks

It amazes me that they don't go to Sweden, they'd literally live as Kangz over there.

Some of them went of to Israel and live there illegally. True story.

But that's no garbage, it's a precious good. Out there in front of the window may dwell a first class lady lingering for top tier DNA to create genius offspring.

If it's so valuable why not sell it? Why would you throw it out of the window?

Did I offend you Muhammad? You need to stop marrying your cousins if you don't want to be so retarded as well.

Altruism.

>this new white man proceeded to steal all of yakubs technology and enslave the black gods somehow. We wuz kangz.

Talking about American niggers, don't forget you took the dumbest back in the day. They were the ones who lost the nigger wars and were sold by the superior African nigs into slavery. Therefore their intelligence is sub par, even for a nigger. Think about that for a second. Is there hope for them? Only if the racemixing campaign succeeds, without white gene they will always remain at the bottom.

Dude, they genetically engineered them like cattle to be like that.

We made em into good athletes though

They genetically engineered them to be fit for field work and that's all. Doesn't change the fact that they were the most incapable fighters of all African nigs, that's why they were captured and ended up on the ships.

American Blacks have higher IQ, earning wage, and life expectancy than any "superior nigs" in Africa

What is the average IQ of all the refugees that you are flooding europe with?

Post pictures of her