lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ307sM0t-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aboriginal americans, huh?

>we ain't as stupid as you think

You're exactly as stupid as I think.

Google Moorish American

We wuz amerika n shiiiiettt

I swear those afro american larp religions are the funniest shit. You've got hoteps, black israelites, moorish scientists, what else? They are so desperate for identity they might as well start believing in ufos.

Paper has fallen on hard times since HWNDU got cancelled

> They are so desperate for identity they might as well start believing in ufos.

Why can't they just admit that their African ancestors were a bunch of savages who didn't even bother to develop a written history, which is why we know so little about them, and take pride in being American since they and their closest relatives have been American for hundreds of years now?

Because they're too stupid to succeed as a population in this civilization, so they fantasize about hypothetical civilizations that somehow would reward their nonexistent virtues.

You have been visited by the Based Fire Chan of Crispy Shitskins. Crispy shitskins will be piled as high as buildings but only if you type "The Fire Rises! Thank you, Based Fire Chan!" in this thread.

Low self esteem. Imagine you were some barely sentient monkey who suddenly realized he's just a monkey. Horrible. I imagine being an average hoodrat in the digital age must be like an autism overload where you're bombared with we wuz kings rap, hookers, drugs, trump, and whatever else is going on. They stopped trusting the media somehow but then they made up their own narrative which is even worse.

Well shit I guess this guy is a meme forever now

> they fantasize about hypothetical civilizations that somehow would reward their nonexistent virtues.

I think that's what bothers me the most about these retards. They invent these fantasy societies where ancient niggers invented interstellar travel and rewrite history so that all the crucial milestones in our history involved black people... So then why are niggers today so stupid and lazy? Why aren't any of them inventing shit and making the world a better place if they're so much smarter and superior to whites? How did a bunch of "cave dwellers" to use their term, manage to subjugate their entire race and dominate them for all of known history? It's like they know the truth but purposely ignore to make themselves feel better.

Fuck it's like they've all got Chuunibyou.

We wuz morse codemericans

They don't see themselves as american. They we themselves as black. Remember that nigger female on Tucker? When Tucker said "we're all Americans first" and the bitch said "I'm black first".

>Remember that nigger female on Tucker? When Tucker said "we're all Americans first" and the bitch said "I'm black first".

I didn't want to watch it because I thought the rage would give me a stroke.

This guy is clearly on drugs

Come home black brother
>This land is my land
>This land is your land
We ain't as stupid as you think

I..AM...CLAP...TALKING! SHIT..IS...REAL...WHEN...I...CLAP...TALK!!!

Antoine Dodson! I wondered whatever happened to him

youtube.com/watch?v=1RjRfpPcGVo

>the pope says stand up

Hah!! the joke is on you my dark skinned friend! I'm a proud pagan and won't hesistate to take your life.. in fact.. I think i'll do so now..

>moorish american
>mfw

>take pride in being American since they and their closest relatives have been American for hundreds of years now?

This would require acknowledgement of the superiority of western civilization.

That's simply outside of the scope of the average black ego, male or female. I've met a few black guys that genuinely understand the fact but they'll never acknowledge it in public.

I honestly can't imagine being in their shoes, having no great works of art or culture to look back at and claim as their own must really suck.

This also bothers me but is not surprising. History and knowledge are inaccessible and unappealing to niggers because they either didn't (couldn't) contribute or were subjugated by superior people. They only survive in this country in small taxpayer-funded animal sanctuaries, because surviving in our "wild" is simply not possible for the majority of them. Remember that their 85 IQ average is so abysmally low that we had to redefine what it means to be mentally retarded -- by the previous criterion half of them would be classified as retarded and obviously we didn't have the patience for those protracted chimpouts (a chimpout of course is an infantile temper tantrum that is so prevalent for this subgroup that we've created a new term just for this phenomenon).

to be fair they made some great music and I'm not talking about Kendrick Lamar and Lil Wayne.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMFSjONr5V4

Why can't they just adopt Christian or American identity instead of making shit up?

We wuz the Pharohs of da mississipi!

>kangz are now "moorish americans"
>the original meme was fucking based off portugal being moors n sheit
what kind of fucking twisted entity keeps manifesting these memes into reality?

>I honestly can't imagine being in their shoes, having no great works of art or culture to look back at and claim as their own must really suck.

There are black people who've managed to do and invent some cool shit. Just not very many.

> Remember that their 85 IQ average is so abysmally low that we had to redefine what it means to be mentally retarded -- by the previous criterion half of them would be classified as retarded

I've been on Sup Forums for a while, and I had no idea we had to change what counts as retarded for them. Learn something new every day huh?

>WE WUZ ABORIGINALS
>THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER REALLY BE THE NILE, YO
>AMERICA? SHIETT YOU MEAN AFRICA NIGGUH

The absolute state of nogs

If you haven't already, please look into the nation of islam, specifically the story of yakub. He was a black scientist that created white people as a "race of devils".

The Nation of Islam invented Yakub? This Nation of Islam?

Fuck.

>The fate of every internet community that gets its laughs from acting stupid is to be surrounded by people who believe the stupidity to be truth.

Well paraphrased

>my feet hurt
>i'm cold
>i wish i was at home browsing /tg/
>what a manlet
>i'm a big guy
>for him
>hehe
>what language is he speaking anyway
>niggers, will they ever learn

You have been warned for years. The US will go the same way as South Africa went. Little by little you will lose.

and why you should not ironically shitpost.

Just wait till they all start calling each other kangz instead of niggas
>wassup muh kangz
>weeee was kangzzzzzz

>WE LITERALLY WUZ EVERYTHANG BUT AFRICAN

WHITES? US
NATIVE INDIANS? US
ASIANS? US
ARABS? US
ALIENS? US
AFRICAN? NOT ME NIGGA IM ROYALTY

DAS MOROCCAN AMERICAN TO YOU, WHITE BOI

Woah! I just realized something. With the success of the flat earth conspiracy I think there's the potential for we're still in africa theory. Hear meme out. The whites are really just developed underneath the earth, the reason they are white, and crawled up convincing africans they were taken to a strange land in order to trick them into feeling inferior and prevent them from discovering the holy land by themselves. What the whites call America is really just Africa and the blacks never left.

Now is the time to wake up fellow africans and sail to the promised land of Shinolababu where fried chicken flies into your mouth and there are streams of purple drank flowing pass wild marijuana trees that carry rolled joints.

Remove "is"

We Injuns now!

Mississippi is in the Black Belt, so this checks out.

>They are so desperate for identity they might as well start believing in ufos.
But they do

It must hard being black, you come from a long linage of failure at best, You have no culture or identity to hold onto yet you're forced to watch and deal with others who come from races of great empires, who have created great works. You have to create this laughable fantasies just to fit in with all of your "piers". Maybe if as a people and as individuals blacks decided to instead ignore their lack of history and create a future things would work better for them, but I doubt they ever will.

WE WAZ INDIANZ AND SHIEEEET

side note since blacks are indians now can we tell them to poo in loo?

START MEMING BOYS

>. Maybe if as a people and as individuals blacks decided to instead ignore their lack of history and create a future things would work better for them, but I doubt they ever will.

I think that's the root of the problem. I've been in a couple of Africa and Nigger Hate threads recently, and there are so many different people who remark upon the inability of Africans and subsequently African-Americans (but less so because muh racism), to think ahead and plan for the future. They live 100% in the now and maybe consider the immediate future, but nothing very far in advance.

>doesn't believe in ufos
youre missing out son!

>we wuz ayy lmaos

Tha pope says stand up
Tha pope says stand up
Tha
Pope
Says
Stand
Up

AYO HOL UP

Yeah, it is not a particularly well-known or well-publicized part of history for a reason. It's because within it contains the fact that there isn't any fixing the problem with affirmative action or other similar policies -- it's like fighting gravity. We can deny that it exists, we can enact policies that try to prevent things from falling, but whites and asians will generally find ways to succeed in spite of difficult circumstances, and blacks will sink to the bottom even if you spend a small country's worth in GPD trying to get them to consistently do something as simple as algebra or conjugate verbs correctly.

You can see this also in that almost all their "characteristics" relative to other americans are usually not culturally-driven. Ghetto-speak is quite literally the inability to learn English to a level of proficiency that other native children achieve prior to puberty, repackaged as "we different and sheeit". The loud and outrageous behavior are ways of getting noticed when your ideas will never separate you from the pack. Even the music is mostly just a basic beat and some incoherent gibberish fueled by (((marketing))) -- "beats" are nothing special, as even animals can correctly pick up on such patterns (beat induction in parrots, as an example). It's all such a fucking headache and the only real solution is currently not within the overton window.

It's likely it might not be possible, or at least as easy as it is for non-black, for them to really do long term planning. Black Africans, as opposed to say Egyptians, didn't really have the conditions that necessitated that kind of brain development. There wasn't really much benefit in making long term plans or complex pattern recognition. The immediate issues the people faced couldn't be solved by these abilities, so blacks missed out on the longer benefits that came with these abilities.

Add Mormons to the list, and then all the weird syncretic New Age religions hippies and boomers have made up out of bits and pieces of American Indian and Eastern religions.

>we had to change what counts as retarded
Here's a quick rundown
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
AAMD changed the IQ cutoff for retardation from 85 to 70, a standard deviation lower, due to half of all blacks being classified as retarded. There is plenty of documentation about this.

>. Black Africans, as opposed to say Egyptians, didn't really have the conditions that necessitated that kind of brain development. There wasn't really much benefit in making long term plans or complex pattern recognition. The immediate issues the people faced couldn't be solved by these abilities, so blacks missed out on the longer benefits that came with these abilities.

That's basically what a bunch of the articles I read said.

>It's likely it might not be possible, or at least as easy as it is for non-black,

I doubt that it is either. One guy was describing how Zulus don't even have words for abstract concepts like "time" or "obligation". How can you plan for the future if your concept of time is so different from normal that you don't even have a word for it?

Some do. You don't hear or see them because they don't associate with rioters or people that would get shot by cops.

WE
WUZ
ABORIGINAL AMERICANS AND SHIETTT

Japan i will never not love you. save us from the dindus with your grandfathers sword.

KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ HIGHWAY TO THE NILE!

He just makes me sad.
His is a pitiful existence.
By all accounts you should have left them undisturbed in Africa.

You plucked them from their homeland and now they have to compete for history with Europeans, how is that fair?

Cool, this meme seems forced, like it was purposely staged for Sup Forums to find and meme

He sounds like your average angry ghetto black to me.

Oh c'mon you guys. It's obvious to anyone that this man either has an IQ below 80, suffers from sever mental delusion due to possible drug use, or both. Take it easy on this negro, please. He genuinely made me laugh and sounded like he was just being a doofus to me. Unless you are a toothpick Beta-male, there is literal no way this man can be of harm to anyone (with the exception of him being armed obviously).

>some incoherent gibberish fueled by (((marketing))) -- "beats" are nothing special
This. As I've grown older and more attuned to European Classical music and its derivative in the Americas, I've become nauseous towards Rap and Hip Hop. The 'beats' are too simplistic of a pattern. No doubt there is some creativity, but not tremendous. Every 'popular' song is just the coalescence one or two different beats and some strong marketing provided by Schlomo. I don't hate black people for being black however, I just think we should send 'em all back to the South, or back to Africa.

gaycunt

kek my thoughts exactly

I'm all for the death of him

Well, naturally we don't hate "black" -- we hate ignorance, stupidity, incivility, barbarism, etc. They would be happier in a society where they could contribute, and likely would do relatively well in africa thanks to their newly-gifted euro-admixture.

Another point you make is good -- the existence of some creativity. It's all about comparative creativity, and when we assess certain aspects of a civilization (technology, religion, law, art, music, even things like cooking) black "civilizations" are objectively inferior. Contrast this with an older civilization like china, which has certainly had its ass handed to it the last couple centuries (e.g. opium wars), but otherwise has made developments in the aforementioned societal domains that do not appear to be objectively inferior to ours (or superior, for that matter... they have created novelties and moved humanity forward, just as we have). This is further evidenced in how quickly the immigrants assimilate to their new cultures -- within a couple generations asians and many hispanics (dependent on % conquistador) are near or fully integrated. Blacks in this country have not assimilated (because they can't win playing our games), and have created a parallel culture that we subsidize because it hasn't yet gotten bad enough that we want to start sending them back.

I don't think a lot of non-black people know this but I'd say most of the black community is very anti-semetic, I remember I showed my grandfather my prom pictures and his reply was "You're not dating her are you?" My mother swears the jews are tricked whites into buying slaves for some grand jew conspiracy. It's really easy to stop trusting the media when your entire community thinks all the other communities are out to antagonize it.

nice try but they're not niggers

They are lacking African culture, but they refuse to go back to Africa.

>Moorish American

Oh I'm sure he will live a long and productive life.

Do you even lift?

AYO HOL UP
*pulls up sagging pants*
SO U BE
*sucks air through teeth*
SO U BE SAYIN
*waves gun in the air*
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
*pours malt liqour over head*
WE WUZ FIRST AMERICANS N SHIETTTT??
*thinks mississippi river is the river Nile*

t.nigga

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ307sM0t-0

WE AFRICA NOA

he got arrested later. dis nigga woke af yo.

This is how 99% of American blacks process the world around them. It is pathological. Don't think you're dealing with a rational person participating in society.

There's one crazy branch here in Brooklyn that bases its beliefs off the ancient aliens theory.

Tl;dr
>blacks are natives to this world
>whites are war mongers from outside the solar system sometimes mars
>whites destroyed their own planets millions of years ago in a war
>whites came to earth and raped black women and made all the other races of man by raping their own daughters and granddaughters
>whites fought another Great War on earth and nearly destroyed the world by melting the poles and flooding the world
>blacks expelled whites from the African motherland to the barren frozen hellhole known as Europe
>blacks flourished without white interference
>whites regressed Into the Stone Age and lived caves in this time
>blacks reverse engineered white technology and used it for peaceful purposes
>blacks shared their prosperity with red yellow and brown people
>then the whites returned with a vengeance and destroyed everything that blacks had built by flooding the world again and wiping the slate clean
>now blacks live in ignorance and in servitude to whites

UFOs certainly fit the theme... the unifying characteristic is that "what every single history book says about us and our history can't be true, because there's no way we were and still are utterly useless". The delusion also must always either invoke some sort of otherworldly or divine persecutor (e.g. white, ayys, white-ayy combo), serving as an explanation for the tech and intelligence gap. Now of course the stories can't just leave it there, because it's missing the part where they impute some sort of imaginary positive characteristic unique to themselves that was taken by the persecutor. Technology, sharing and great compassion (compared to the white devil, of course), and great works of art (we wuz shakespeare) are inserted to give credence to certain beliefs about themselves that their current reality in no way even remotely supports, and in fact produces ample evidence to the contrary.

It's actually such a complete and total rejection of reality and history that it would be fascinating, if only my tax dollars didn't help them buy malt liquor and unlicensed firearms.

>Noble Drew Ali was known to have had several wives. According to the Chicago Defender, he claimed the power to marry and divorce at will.

There it is. the bullshit factor. You know a 'religion' is bullshit when the supreme leader claims the exclusive right to sexual deviancy.

Is it okay for Nordicists to make fun of Afrocentrists?

>fit in with all your piers