Will there ever be anything as big as 9/11 again in our lifetimes? What could possibly compare to it?

will there ever be anything as big as 9/11 again in our lifetimes? What could possibly compare to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922384/Donald-Trump-s-election-win-compared-September-11-terror-attacks.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_policy_in_the_Middle_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

was thinking of some crazy mudslime blowing up st peters basilica, killing hundrets pf high ranked priests and civilians

September 23rd 2017 is not far away now, OP.

>Bend over.
>Hold your knees
>Place you head through you legs.
>Kiss your ass good bye

A mass Muzzie riot in a major city. Just one day they all decide to try to take over the city. So hundreds of them pick up whatever weapons they can and go to the streets. They slaughter anyone they can, smash windows, sabotage infrastructure, gangrape women, light fires, block roads and pull the passengers out of their cars and rip them to pieces. As the cameras roll, they all scream in unison about how this is now their country, and the kafir need to obey them. The police roll in and the screaming horde rushes them like a wave on a beach.`It turns into a bloodbath, and the death toll and those injured skyrockets. As the world watches the city descend into madness, other practitioners of the religion of peace decide it;s now or never and riot too. Maybe they're joined by nigs or cucked Antifa who are confused on what to do, but instinctively side with the side that hates western values. It becomes one of the bloodiest days in history, with many cities reeling to curb the threat. All over, the same people that demanded for open borders and more immigration are hit by the realization of what they helped wrought like a truck full of bricks. Drastic measures are taken to cleanse the west of those that tried to destroy it from within. Hard times come again.

But you know, that'll never happen. We're lucky like that.

Heard a few thousand people are getting slaughtered in Syria....that's pretty big.

>go to a party
>its 2011 kino
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

What is that pic even of?

9/11 wasn't that big a deal in the first place

but maybe we can bomb america again like we did in pearl harbour

modern Europeans would just apologize, run a faggy twitter campaign and never mention it again

Red dragon in space, we just need more chaos to summon it here on earth

The war in Iraq was a pretty big deal. 4,000+ Americans killed and ~40,000 wounded. Nearly killed me as well. Also, 100,000+ Iraqis killed, plus 150,000 dead after we left.

>in our lifetimes
underage detected

Whatever will ignite the cinder box that is europe next.

Maybe a nuke going off in paris or berlin, who knows.

JEWS DID 911

Maybe we can bomb you a third time.

Try it you filthy slanteyes, well make Hiroshima and Nagasaki look like humanitarian efforts

Pearl harbour: 2,403 dead
9/11: 2,996 dead

You were saying, nip?

To be blunt, nobody really cares about that, because it was fucking pointless. Saddam wasn't even involved with 9/11. It was all a mistake, and we'd like to - and WILL - forget about it.

And to the extent you were involved - well, that sucks. You should blame your commanders/the politicians who sent you/etc. Because you didn't even "take one for the team," since the team (America) actually LOST resources and prestige by sending you over there.

Sucks. But that's life.

Mecca gets bombed.
Look at the digits if you don't believe me.

What digits?

nigggeria

These ones my anglo friend

When will the effects of 9/11 ever end?

:(

What ones, mate?

>Pearl harbour
>A BIG DEAL
kek, Japan was a patsy.

every day of the year is big as september eleven

No because back then, the plan was to make people angry about terrorism and Muslims so they could start wars in the middle east. Today they are trying to convince us Muslims are good so they can open the borders and replace the white population. If anything, you'll see some event made up to blame white nationalists.

We will witness the explosion of a nuke in a city. Dont know where nor when but that will be bigger than 9/11

I give up, the anglo dream is dead. Arabs and Jews will control our world forever.

Why? What happened on Nov 9th?

>wasn't there for US election

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922384/Donald-Trump-s-election-win-compared-September-11-terror-attacks.html

Nah. They'll just keep multiplying till they overtake whites with sheer numbers. 8 kids per family, all being supported and fed by the government. Meanwhile white parents struggle financially even to support 1 white kid through school and college and finding work before he can settle down with anyone. Meanwhile Muzzies don't give a fuck. They just fuck and reproduce constantly. Girls having 2-3 kids by the time they are 15.

The war is already lost, desu. It's honestly the West's fault.

The next real happening is February 29th, 2018. Screencap this post.

what am i meant to be seeing here

It's happening in August.

Wrong... pic related

9/11, for all its horror, was nothing compared to what could have happened, even on that day, that could have caused more human or psychological damage. The last thing we need to do is give the terrorists ideas.

My turds

Syria? We are talking about the West imbecil

Maybe.

Nigga please

>yellowstone
>meca bombing
>aliens
>crusade
>nuclear drop on a city

No, it's February 30th, 2019

What am I looking at here, doc?

Sears towers false flag or some town getting nuked by jews.

Look at mine lol

New madrid Mississippi USA geological fault line

Rome will be destroyed in your lifetime.

Rivers of blood will flow in Europe once again.

european uprising and genocide of muslims

one day they will wake up

>policing the petroldollar that keeps america from going venezuala tier
>pointless
gets the old noggin joggin

lol, that spic's gonna run into a fuckin buzzsaw

Enjoy your Satan 2, American version.

As big as 9/11, are you fucking kidding me? Only around 3000 lives were lost that day, too few to classify it as a big event. I remembered that day as a big disappointment when i heard only around 3000 died, i was rooting for at least another 10.000 people dying that day. I say this because i hold the American government and its stupid people accountable for the destruction of the middle east, which is the main cause why Europe is flooding with people from the middle east.

But the USA started really destroying the Middle East after 9/11

Nuclear terrorism is not an if, but a when

fucking toothpaste posters mang...

nigggeriao

ITSGONNABEYUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE

RIGHT EU BOI

I would suggest to read this page and you will understand that 9/11 was just an excuse for the United States of America to go full retard on the Middle East, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_policy_in_the_Middle_East

>Just one day they all decide to try to take over the city. So hundreds of them pick up whatever weapons they can and go to the streets. They slaughter anyone they can, smash windows, sabotage infrastructure, gangrape women, light fires, block roads and pull the passengers out of their cars and rip them to piece
Sounds just like South Africa nobody actually gives a shit about that which is horrifying.

Lol. Seriously? You are not prepared. Yes there is going to be something much worse.

>tfw this was 16 years ago

>tfw 16 years after ww2 was 1961
>tfw 16 years after 1961 was 1977
>tfw 16 years after 1977 was 1996
>tfw 16 years after 1996 was 2012

whenever Israel decide to do another 9/11

>dirty Israeli scum will all pay for 9/11 one day

my money is on north korea blowing up seoul

but what will it be?

Even money on US first strike, multiple low yield nuclear strikes on nork facilities and command followed by collapse of Kim regime and refugee crisis.

Race/Civil or a normal war taking place in a first world country where tanks/jets are deployed a thousands die. That might top 9/11

>What could possibly compare to it?

Jihadist chemical weapon attack on British (or German/French) mass events (music concerts/ sports arenas).
It will probably happen when Zionists/Rothschilds feel the need to paralyze what is left of democracy when the hyperinflation collapse of global economy is about to come.

Not sure if it will constitute an isolated event, but war and government transformation is obviously being cooked up in the West. There is no worse group of people to forcibly move into these countries than muslims and braindead subsaharans, which is why we wonder why they're being moved here. We can always say there's a (((reason))), but I don't see a scenario where Euros and US are cooked in the pot like frogs and don't realize at some point that the temp is getting a bit high for comfort (maybe sweden gets to redpill the masses). There is a breaking point and maybe a totalitarian state will be proposed as a solution for mistakes by the EU and other globalists (who of course did all this in the first place).

Used to be pretty comfy in this part of the world, and now we have CCTV and satellite surveillance, computer surveillance,... well, every presently conceivable form of surveillance -- implemented to ensure our "safety" against people who shouldn't be here in the first place. Increasing government power, especially totally unaccountable government power (e.g. intel agencies) constantly get lionized in film and other propaganda. Economic blunders cause the common man to suffer, after which leftist cradle-to-grave government care policies are suggested as a panacea.

I could always just be wrong and maybe there is just such blind stupidity in western leaders that they actively and conscientiously pursue the destruction of their people, but that is a hypothesis that is difficult to truly verify, and harder to comprehend.

no never, the next step is total apocalypse