So how many actually died?

So how many actually died?

NOBODY DIED YOU ARE JUST RACIST AGAINST ISLAM.
THIS IS TRUMPS FAULT HANG HIM NOW!!!
RJELFALKSFJHKJA SH LKJAHXZCLKJAS;L

Not enough.

FUCK YOU RACIST! IT WAS AN INFERNO OF PEACE!!! YOU ARE JUST A PYROPHOBE!!

6 million

I'd say around 100, a bit less maybe

god is great!

6 million

pls leave

Not a single resident was white. Poor blacks/muslims are being hearded into awful overcrowded houses as white gentrification slowly is taking back London

then the fires get them

it's good

NOBODY DIES FROM FIRE UNLESS ITS STARTED BY INTOLERANCE.
>GIVE THE MUSLIMS IN THE SURROUNDING BUILDINGS REPARATIONS FOR THE HATEFUL INSULTS BY TRUMP AGAINST LONDON'S MAYOR.

YOU ARE ALL INFIDEL RACISTS WHO JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ISLAM

At worst, this was some kind of psy-op false flag to put the focus back on "muh poor refugees". It also to push through the new commie program which tears down highrise government housing and builds new apartments in all white suburbs and small towns and relocates all the shitskins to places where white flight has occured or as a pre-emptive strike to where it's likely to occur. Kill two birds with one stone - force through housing that they've been wanting to build, and destroy all white areas.

the media was all over the fact the first announced victim was a Syrian refugee and that he was studying to be an engineer. it wasn't subtle at all

Was it an ethnic neighborhood? I saw a video on my facebook, where this woman said to an interviewer, that pretty much everyone is dead, like 500/600, but the government is hiding the truth.
Can't link the video because Sup Forums thinks it's spam

The way they always say engineer - like there is any fucking course called "engineer". Mechanical Engineer, Aerospace Engineer or the most likely a Rape Engineer.

Oh, Three or Four.

Shit posting and stormposting aside.

Probs over 100 people died.

It was due to cost cutting and putting making the building look pretty over safety.

Rape is an art

SIX MILLION OY VEY

good point that would probably come under "Humanities"

Four or so that actually mattered, plus at least 30 or so random brown or black fuckers.

So far. They're going to be digging corpses out of that building for some time.

>7777
Holy quads

Nobody knows how many died. And maybe we will never know. The upper floors where people would have been trapped aren't stable enough to send investigators in.
They will probably have to tear down the ruins with bodies still in them. But it was all nigs and muslims, so who cares? Shouldn't have put them into Kensington to begin with.

SPBP

nevr forget

Stop with the autism, you're not funny

Not true. A lot of white people died too.

Muslims were main survivors because of Ramadan, all the white people were asleep.

Over 9000

I think 2 Italians.

The rest were not people.

This. From Veneto, too, so their family is probably based

With digits like that, it could only be true.

Honestly, I'm guessing about 300-400 out of the supposed 600. It seemed like there was no chance for practically anyone above the first few floors to survive. First estimates were a dozen but that was quickly raised to well over a hundred the next day. Let's face it, there's a good number of "missing" people but they're certainly dead - nothing else

That makes me sad. RIP in peace, comforting they probably died laughing as the muslims cooked above.

The only proper answer.

Was there released some kind of information about the ethnicity of people killed?

Hopefully the exact same number that died in the Manchester/London attacks. An eye for an eye.

Doubt it.

How hard is it to run out of a burning building with everyone screaming "fire!" on every floor. Assuming they aren't all disabled and complete idiots?

Looked like it was maybe 15 floors max. With 10-12 apartments on each floor that's probably a few hundred people max. Could be 500 idk

Last I heard 30 dead and around 2 dozen still missing.
They blame Teresa May and call her a murder, like she had anything to do with the fire?
Let the Muslim Mayor off the hook even though he had more to do with building codes than any MP.

WELL im not facebook reddit tier funny, You know, where you used to spend your late nights until you found this place and attached your ego and identity to it....
did anyone call you a faggot and tell you to go back to your pretend world full of brainwashing and spoonfed lies yet?
If not please consider drinking everything under the kitchen sink or around the laundry area.

Not enough I can guarantee that

So who's gonna be held responsible for this?

no offence lad but at best you're naive and at worst completely retarded, it's not easy navigating through a smoke filled smouldering hot building

Only people on the bottom floors could have managed to escape, I think. The house held 600 people if I'm not mistaken.

How many people have ISIS burned?

Reminded me of how that crane crushed all those 'slimes in Mecca on the anniversary of 9/11. Maybe when things like this happen it's Kek restoring balance to the Universe.

So that would be around 500 people out of 600 managed to escape? Sounds a little optimistic.

well seems that 9/11 has been debunked.

No one is sleeping when islam animals do their Ramashit thing.

A single islam animal apartment can turn a whole block nationalistic with their "celebrations", especially if they have a balcony.

There were a few white victims. RIP Steve, Tony, Sheila and Dennis. Sacrificed to the fire of diversity.

>comment
>quads
>flag
Kek confirms the paki rapist mindset

Why didn't felt? WTC felt because of one hour of fire. This has been burning durng 24 fucking hours.

Not nearly enough thats for sure

Hopefully they don't start making more safety regulations to bog down business owners. Free market fixes everything, just move out to a building that's more flame retardant :)

So it was a cheap ethnic area, where this happened?

>All those dead shitskins

Thank you, based Prometheus.

About 3 Human Beings and 50 Muslims

psyop in my opinion

are the ones without faces like that because of burqa ?

Holy fuck your English is not bad. This is why we need country flags back.

about tree fiddy

14 permanently disabled
88 dead

came here to post this.

I'm spanish

that's one of the most beautiful things ive ever seen. more invaders died in this fire then people who died in all the London terror attacks combined

>Allah strikes again.

Seems to me they're cheating Ramadan by sleeping all day and eating after sunrise.
The flames were their punishment. Kek has a cruel sense of humour

What the fuck is up with Europe? They do not require sprinkler systems in high rises? The USA has had regulations to do this for 50 years. Europe is so progressive LOL!!

4 English people.

I would like to propose a toast...

I mean, let's raise a glass to our chargrilled chutney cousins

Its a strange area. Its one of the most impoverished areas in the country, yet walk two minutes and youre in one of the most, if not the most, affluent areas. Hence people thinking (((they've))) done this to gentrify the area.

Digits and its over 1000

That is correct Hank. Too costly thise sprinkler systems and, we're a bit stupid over here. Sprinkler systems are forever being abused in ol' Blighty.

Apparently we do require them but only on high rise building built after 2005. Which obviously means those most at risk dont need them. We also only require one exit from the building. And, apparently, we can attach tinder to the outside of our high rises too. This shit is banned in the States and Germany.

sprinkler system would make the place too expensive for minorities and that would be RAICISSSS

allah ackbar my snackbar

no one died they were all sublet
disco inferno

fuck them aswell for living next to them, probably liberal faggots, burn in hell cunts

IJesus Christ everything that happens is not a conspiracy. A fucking refrigerator blew up, and set an apartment building on fire. I think it was on the 16 floor. The real crime was why did they let people live in such a dilapidated building. It was engulfed in 20 minutes. It was sad. Case closed. I don't care who lived in it.

>Was it an ethnic neighborhood?
Not ethnic British for sure; it's London.

Alarh bahbah!
The mudslime, who's fridge started the fire is free and just about to be moved in to more luxurious accommodation.

Why shouldn't he be?

>had to have a 'minutes silence' at work for the victims of this fire
>work in an open office
>the break area is next to the main work area
>the fridge in the area is old as fuck and makes a loud whirring noise
>during the minutes silence the fridge starts to make a rumbling noise
>tfw all the shitskins had nervous faces

Why are fridges so based?

White
Kill shitskins
Keep things cold (shitskins hate cold remember as they are all from hot shitholes)

case closed by a guy who claims it started on the 16th floor

if ur gonna ride around on such a high horse you might wanna google shit first

the number is ten. 10

Not true. There was two elderly whites. They died but they were a sacrifice completely worth it to wipe out 70+ breeding age or soon to be breeding age muslims and niggers.

THANKYOU FIRE OF PEACE

And you csll vounself a hopprde?

No humans died

70-100.

Maybe more if there were illegals living there.

>Was it an ethnic neighborhood?
It was quintessentially British.

not enough

I've been red Pilling my missus for a good three years now and she thinks this was done on purpose.

Have I caused permanent damage lads?

Now that Grenfell Tower is black, doesn't it remind you of something?

Reminder 2 italian whites died

It wasnt done on purpose. There has been a campaign to fix the power surges that caused appliances to burst into flames going all the way back to at least 2013. The cladding is banned in other countries because its basically tinder.

>italian
>white