All you need is love

Love is all you need.

War*

Allah*

kinda gay desu

Wrong!
Plank.

And a license and a blood test and a bunch of invitations, a minister, a white dress, a congregation, flowers and music and candles and cake and a bunch of rice and bridesmaids and groomsmen and a wedding coordinator and food for the reception and a diamond ring worth 3 months pay.

But other than that? All you need is love.

>Love is all you need.

What about food, you commie bastard?

I've made it a long time with none of what I need then

Love is the ultimate bluepill

real love doesn't exist.
Everything has a price and everything is quid pro quo

this

t. losing his gf because of antisemitism and racist jokes

(You)

mfw nobody recognizes it's lyrics to a beatles song because they are all young children.

>listening to 60's hippie shit

Then why do the Jews keep telling me that I need to hate white people?

Love, auxiliary to, food, breathable atmosphere, the ability to move enough that tyour body doesn't atrophy, a lack of dangerous alpha predators that would eat you rendering life very short, the lack of infectious diseases rendering your life very short, the presence of parents and other social influences that will help you not start at a useless square one. But yah all you "need" is love. .

I don't have any love, but there's a McDonalds down the street and I drink the tap water in my apartment. I'm good.

Fuck The Beatles. They're literally responsible for the decline of western society. They popularized the hippie movement. Without them, there would have been no summer of love, no great youth rebellion, no one to buy into the communist infestation in our education institutions.

The Beatles were just ok as a band anyway. Hey Jude is a fantastic song but it's literally the only thing worth listening to. John Lennon was a faggot who let his girlfriend destroy his band. Paul McCartney is a body double. Ringo is a hippie Bono wannabe. George was the only one with the common decency to die before he did any further damage.

How naive.

You must man up and enter an open-relationship with a plus-sized strong independent womyn and raise the children of her lovers.

...and then you need to eat

There is no love.
Only infatuation.

And then in reality

lennon was a hypocrite that broke the band up with his greed and violent outbursts and drug use
"imagine there's no greed or violence"
he was trying to convince himself
"all you need is love"
again trying to convince himself
pro:tip it didn't work
>if you like his music you're probably a wicked hypocrite on the edge of self destruction

I clapped because I know these things

The hippie movement was literally containment.
Look what you get when you don't occupy them.

isn't this that woman who was a 4.0 student or something?

Kek, when will manlets learn?

>food
>water
>air
>warmth (clothes etc)
>medicine
>exercise
>protection

race war and exterminating all subhumans*
only thing that keeps me going in my shitty life

>love is all you need (if you're a man)
If you're a woman you need a Chad with a good job. Then you need another Chad on the side because one isn't enough. You can also divorce the first Chad you marry and get money from him while you fuck other Chads.

Love is nice, but priorities and all. You understand, user. You can be my beta-orbiter though.

jUST KYS BECAUSE you will never get what you want beta shit retard. Btw I have a hottie white gf. Just fucked her few hours ago kek.

try harder my nigga

love is fun. nothing more.

This
And this Combined