Hmmmmm

hmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/06/an-unarmed-white-teen-was-shot-dead-by-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/
archive.is/cXawH
cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/16/minn-officer-acquitted-of-manslaughter-for-shooting-philando-castile-during-traffic-stop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Drumpf btfo

finally true justice

the guy had a permit
told the cop he was armed
and was shot while reaching for his ID after the cop told him to show it to him

this isn't a KANGZ issue it's a second amendment issue

Comparing apples to potatoes - nice job moron, no wonder why things go to shit

No, he is NOT guilty for doing his job

he did fuck up his job real bad though

So, you're complaining that a nigger dies?

Fucking nu-Sup Forums morons

Aside from the fact he was a nigger who here thinks he was Innocent in this particular instance

Except there's no evidence that he actually had a permit. The local agency that issued permits said there was no record of him even having applied for one.

You support corrupt cops and judges protecting their own over civilians?

You are nu-Sup Forums bootlicker.

a legal gun owner was shot while reaching for his ID after already informing the officer that he was armed and licensed

as a gun owner carrier yes I'm upset about this

I can't even tell who's trolling who anymore

Aslong as they don't have any effect on white lives who gives a shit? Let them kill and fuck over as many non whites as they want.

didn't hear that butthere is recording of him informing the officer that he is armed

the fact that he had no papers doesn't really matter because the cop shot him before he knew that the story was bull

He is guilty of being a retard though. He shot the guy, like what, seven times? After being informed and everything he still shot a man following instructions

Are you also a gang banging nigger with a record?

What? I support cops killing niggers and spics, not actual human beings you retard. I have a heart too for my people, not subhumans

What's the point of naming yourself Anonymous, all of your baits are the same.

this

I'm a 52yo white insurance salesman from seattle

The guy had no history of criminal offenses. It's fun to assume that all niggers are subhuman, right?

They ARE

Do you think cops give a shit if you're white? If they can protect their own, they will no matter the crime. Don't forget about civil forfeiture.

Point wasn't whether he had a permit or not.
Point is whether he told the officer he had a permit or not. If he did, then the officer is acting reasonably.

>Castile had been stopped by the police 52 times for minor traffic infractions
really activates my almonds

>believe this dead white racist!

>Do you think cops give a shit if you're white?
Yes.

I actually just double checked myself on this and it turns out that he was in fact issued a permit from a different county. After the initial statement the family provided a copy of the issuing county's cover letter.

see
I know you're an edgy 16 year old, but the expansion of the police state and the creation of second-class citizens is bigger than your subhuman memes faggot. Corrupt officials don't give a shit if you're white.

People seem to forget that everyday they are putting their lives at risk, any time they can get shot and niggers are cop killers. Why stats, no woder to see why they never relax around niggers

Always have a dead nigger before a dead White

This was fake news shortly after the shooting. He did in fact have a legal permit.

Benjamin Franklin said the opposite about the Africans. He believed them to be capable of rational thought just like any other member of the white race. Shit, i don't know who to believe anymore

shit so it was legal

I'm not black but I have a gun in my pocket right now
shit like this worries me because I've been pulled over and had to have that awkward talk with the cop when you tell him you have a piece

Then you're a naive retard.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/06/an-unarmed-white-teen-was-shot-dead-by-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/

You mean everyday they are doing their job? Amazing. Want blacks to stop killing cops? Have cops stop unjustifiably killing blacks.

But he had the permit.

Archive please archive.is/cXawH

Well here is what you don't do
>Nigger: ayy nigguh i gotta gun here *reaches for something the cop cant see*

whats that?!?
>Woman held responsible for her actions that lead someone to killing themselves? And expected to leave Scott free?
>Muh equality
>Muh misogyny
>Muh oppression

fuking dumbass anyone that takes the time and brainwashes someone to kill themselves should be prosecuted for 2nd degree murder.

they were capable of rational thought untill we stopped holding them to any standard and let them rot in their shit culture

before the welfare state afirmative action and liberal identity politics they were a lot better
still not quite right
but better

You lack real world experience

So? Having a permit allows you to pull a gun on a cop? Is asking for directions and following them so hard for niggers to do?

I started archiving my own links to help you out senpai.

Just gotta make it habit.

>Have cops stop unjustifiably killing blacks.
They aren't.

I can't speak for anyone else but it was made clear to me as a teenager that when you are pulled over by the police that you should verbalize any movement you are going to make and then pause before making that movement. I wrongly assumed that following such a procedure would be second nature for someone granted a concealed carry permit.

>I havent watched the video but let me just pull shit out of my ass anyways

>Want blacks to stop killing cops? Have cops stop unjustifiably killing blacks
to far
although I agree that this was wrong and there should be changes violence just gives people an excuse to write you off as the bag guy and discount anything you might have stood for

He reached for his identification, what else can I say to you, kid?

>this isn't a KANGZ issue it's a second amendment issue
No. It's a KANGZ issue. The nigger robbed a store and was armed & dangerous.

What did you just witness? That's cognitive dissonance friendo

he was complying at the time of the shooting

even bank robbers get a chance to give up and be arrested alive

Where are you getting this info?

/you can make up stories all you want but a jury of 12 found him not guilty. there is no evidence on what happened before the event because the video is after the shooting,

if this is not bait, 179 whites have died this year alone to cops, 109 blacks.

this trend is also not exclusive to this year but for a plurality of years

I would hope it would be but cops are also way to jumpy for somebody wearing a vest when it comes to dealing with gun owners

I want to see your mental gymnastics to justify this:

cnn.com/2014/09/25/justice/south-carolina-trooper-shooting/index.html

I'm not trying to justify any violence, just trying to reveal the mindset some blacks will have to incidents like these, since distrust of police comes at such a surprise for some reason.

>tell a cop you are armed
>start reaching for something

If you can't see how utterly fucking stupid that is then you should just turn your gun on yourself.

Oh, shit. You mean you don't have to put him in prison? Let's just shoot the guy instead?

same place you niggers keep getting your compliance stories from. There is no video showing the lead up there is no dashcam footage and the cellphone recording is after the shooting.

tell cop your armed
asks for id
what might I be reaching for?

>Want blacks to stop killing cops? Have cops stop unjustifiably killing blacks.
This is naive. Ghetto blacks are violent. They slaughter each other and they will take a shot at any cop who interferes with their crimes even if cops were disarmed. We have a feral underclass in America.

HOWEVER...cops need to obey the law regardless, and pay when they don't.

>write you off as the bag guy

Fuck them, I'm the driver.

he didn't ask for id he asked him to put his hands on the dash you retards keep making shit up luckily the jury isn't buying your stupid shit

Why would a guy who is terrified of guns become a cop?

You can say whatever you wanted about Sup Forums but we aren't as obsessed as liberals regarding race.

Woah, a jar of breasts

You have evidence of this besides the testimony of the cop who was on trial for murder?

>he didn't ask for id he asked him to put his hands on the dash
>There is no video showing the lead up there is no dashcam footage and the cellphone recording is after the shooting

So you know this magically how?

french nigger

So where's the source?
There are a variety of factors that contribute to those numbers, and I honestly don't care about the killing if it is necessary.

In this case, however, there was a compliant civilian who was shot before he could be tried for theft.

just like you have no evidence for your stupid ass theory except for a nigger sitting next to him. I have actually informed a cop that i had a gun in my car and standard procedure is put hands on dash and he removes it.

You couldn't consider it first degree, because how could you do something like that without premeditation?

obviously there is a procedure when informed you are armed fucktard. since there was no evidence they went with the procedure he laid out and it checks out with what they do.

i.e

>I want to see your mental gymnastics to justify this:
Actual fucking stats not CNN garbage

Rational thought matters shit when you're incapable of abstract thought. Did you know there's no sub saharian word for promise? There isn't, and it's the same with thousands of words which require abstract thought.
Negros literally can't comprehend other races actions because of this basic ability.

>letting another man handle your firearm

Not even once.

well you can reach for it then and wind up like castillo

2013-2015

This one too

I'm pretty good at de-escalation.

Only reason I'm still alive.

Audio of their exchange was recorded and played at trial. Body mics.

Castille was high as fuck, smoking weed in the car with a child present, driving and in possession of a firearm. The girlfriend admitted to most of it publicly.

He was guilty of about six gross misdemeanors when he was stopped.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/16/minn-officer-acquitted-of-manslaughter-for-shooting-philando-castile-during-traffic-stop/

Pretty much everything the girlfriend said in his defense to the media or on her facebook video was shredded by the defense at trial.

to be honest i dont care either way

>I can't justify it so let me bring up this completely unrelated chart that has nothing to do with police violence

HAHAHA fucking pathetic. Get out of here kid.

Watch the video you dumbass. It has nothing to do with CNN, it's dashcam footage faggot.

So the punishment for not following procedure is death, got it. The cop was a retard. Why would the guy say "just to let you know, I have a gun in the vehicle" if his plan was to shoot the cop? That's just retarded thinking.

Guau, nadie puede razonar, verdad? Tienes una obsesión con raza que de verdad no me importa tanto. Lo único que me molesta es que lo mataron antes de estar en frente de un magistratura.

Irrelevant.

You should always have your license and permit in your hand, and both hands on the wheel.

The first words out of your mouth should be that you have a ccw, a loaded, accessible weapon in the vehicle, and ask the officer "What are your instructions?"

You don't make any moves until you get instructions from the LEO.

I know that sticks in the craw of the niggers and libertarian retards on here. But it's a good way to avoid getting your ass shot.

Siiiiiiiiiim. Uma delicia

>just like you have no evidence for your stupid ass theory except for a nigger sitting next to him.
I don't need to hear anything she said to conclude that the officer committed involuntary manslaughter.

It wasn't "cold blooded murder", it was a mistake. But it was a mistake by a trained professional which resulted in a death. And it's a shame he's going to get off for his mistake.

>So the punishment for not following procedure is death,
Well if you don't "got it" you can be a wise ass and ignore the procedure and wind up like the nigger did. Pro tip: the cop that does kill you will be let off free so good luck with that Darwin awared

Oh I'm sorry retard, nothing to do with blacks: Kill thyself

Still unrelated to the topic faggot. I know you think you're informed because you saved random infographics but try to not let your autism distract you.

>has to respond in Spanish to make a point
Take note guys, this is what an inferiority complex looks like.
Also, rational thought =/= abstract thought, you dumbass.

Well a jury of 12 actually pays attention and said not guilty so nobody cares what half assed conclusion you want to pull. I get angry at this because I was an officer for several years and it amazes me how you fucks come out of the wood works and pull theories from your feelings.

The permit that he lied on the application to get.

That bit actually upped the number of charges he'd have been facing from five to six gross misdemeanors upon being stopped. I think there's a real case for his stoned ass having actually been trying to reach for his gun.

It's the third major media dindu shooting that involved a really stoned dindu doing something incredibly stupid. A pattern emerges...

>Audio of their exchange was recorded and played at trial. Body mics.
Source of the audio or a court accepted transcript or it didn't happen.

>He was guilty of about six gross misdemeanors when he was stopped.
None of which absolves the officer of involuntary manslaughter.

But juries always side with cops. He could have shot the kid and gotten off.

Do any of your pics talk about police? No retard. You're stupider than a nigger. At least they can read.

You're still assuming that's the procedure the officer performed. You only have his word because he's still alive. It's his fault someone died, no one else pulled or attempted to pull a trigger.

Look, kid. I don't obsessively pre occupy myself with race this and race that. He's a citizen, he's got rights just like all of those people on the pie chart, and if I were to see some white, asian, or hispanic person being shot in the same manner with the same background I'd be pretty upset.