Why does alex jones think sandy hoax was real? is he retarded?

why does alex jones think sandy hoax was real? is he retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=LkpNO675Beg

its like the most obvious conspiracy ive ever seen and hes becoming a mainstream meteor shill for this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEizpwC5Vfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he couldn't take being vilified for it anymore.

like pizzagate, it got way too much negative attention and he had to drop it

I still can't understand how anyone can expect "I found a handkerchief with a pizza-related map on it" to be an actual statement about someone drawing a map on a handkerchief. And all the other bizarre shit they emailed. And yet no one cares. How did the media do it?

no he keeps saying he actually believes children died and that hes been saying it for years

whats wrong with him?

youtube.com/watch?v=EEizpwC5Vfw

This is wmaf irl

This are the parents

Is there anything you dont think was a hoax? Columbine? Hoax? Gun grab? 911? Hoax? CGI planes? The fire in London? Hoax? Dunblane school massacre? Hoax?

I put you hoaxers in the same category as students at Evergreen and "reporters" at Huffington Post or the people who protested Mike Browns death. Facts dont matter. Whats in front of your eyes doesnt matter.

ehh columbine actually video of them doing it

but ya p much everything

thats the world we live in sorry you cant embrace it

Post eeality

They think every happening in the world conspires to subvert them for ((((their)))) interests. It's a defense mechanism, because they literally cannot deal with reality otherwise.

They don't realize we live in a shared world, where individuals hold power no different than themselves. They feel powerless, so they create a narrative that reinforces these narratives. It's really sad and pathetic.

Remember this is wmaf

Sunlight's usually the best disinfectant.

Shining a light on how paranoid he is the best way to discredit him.

I wish nothing but ill will on that histrionic water filter salesman.

Why are asian girls so perfect

I just wanna see what the tree hugger flag looks like.

AJ knows Sandy HOax was a fraud, but he can't say so anymore, because he has gotten to big for that. If he kept saying Sandy Hoax was fake, then people like literally Trump, could not go on his show.

So dont worry op, AJ is only pretending to be retarded, when he says "sandy hoax is real"

Columbine? Unknown. Happened maybe the last real 'mass shooting"

>I put you hoaxers in the same category as s...... Whats in front of your eyes doesn't matter.

There is nothing in front of our eyes, nothing, no evidence, no photos, no proof or indication of any kind, has ever been released to prove or even suggest, that anyone was killed or injured at Zandy Hoax.

Literally the only "proof" we have that sandy vag happened, was a large number of professional liars (Media, government) Said it happened, while they were laughing and smirking and meming.

What do you want? Pictures of the pile of dead kids huddled in the bathroom? You want to see the bodybags? The coroners reports? Well, thats none of your fucking business. None of it. To appease your insecurities you think youve the right to see someones dead child that died in terror? Go fuck yourself. You dont even have a motive for it being a hoax. A gun grab? Do you still have your guns? If dozens of dead kids wont take them away nothing will. Whats the purpose of it being a hoax? What has it accomplished? What was its aim? Was its aim a gun grab and it failed? If thats the case your government are incompetent and youve nothing to worry about. If your government staged such a horrific massacre and are incapable of swaying public opinion then you can sleep easy.

>What do you want? Pictures of the pile of dead kids huddled in the bathroom? You want to see the bodybags? The coroners reports? Well, thats none of your fucking business. None of it.

Translation--- There are no pictures because no kids died, it was a hoax event, carried out by the Media and Government, generally to further the gun-control agenda, and give Liberal pansies a hill to fight on, a myth for their 'religion' and 'heroes'

>.....bla bla bla insulting me and retardation bla bla I'm a fucking retard paid to do this.....If your government staged such a horrific massacre and are incapable of swaying public opinion then you can sleep easy.

They/you did not stage a "horrific massacre" because nobody died. They/you staged a funny pantomime hoax, to pull the heartstrings of the sheeple, and to turn people into gun-fearing snowflakes, like the government wants.

Anyway keep crying, I'll keep laughing at your hoaxes, when is the next one?

So you dont want to answer any of the questions I asked? Thats what i figured.

>What do you want?

Autopsy reports. Proper ones.

I'd like to see ONE unstaged evacuation picture. Just one

fuck off mate, your questions are shit and loaded. I reject the premise of them entirely; there's so much evidence that it was a hoax, that you've clearly ignored it all like a twat or a shill. So either way, get fucked.

But if we're asking questions
>why do victims of Sandy Hook reappear in other places?
>why do the families of Sandy Hook victims reappear as families of other victims?
>why did police reports all indicate a shooter in the woods that was then erased from all existence?
>why did all the news footage show the wrong school?
>why did this happen on the same day that a training drill for the same thing was also happening?
>how did Lanza kill people with a weapon that was found locked in the boot of a car?
>how did Lanza achieve perfect accuracy with his bullets? Was he an expert marksman proficient in handling heavy weapons?
>why did early reports indicate the killer was a nun? Why were two nuns spotted walking away? Why was one of them concealing something in their clothes?
>how come there was online articles about the event BEFORE THE EVENT HAPPENED?

And there's so much fucking more. That's just off the top of my head. Let's forget the complete and utter lack of evidence, the destruction of the school, and every other questionable act that I've not listed. Because there's so much fucking shit on it that only a fool or a paid operative would disagree (unless they hadn't properly researched it, of course. But what kind of cunt would shit all over something without looking into it as well as others have?)

wtf I hate hoaxers now

Im getting the feeling youre posting pictures of the boston marathon as proof that there should be pictures in the public domain relating to SH. A bombing that took place round thousands of people in a densly populated city covered in cameras? Ok bra.

>
>fuck off mate, your questions are shit and loaded. I reject the premise of them entirely;
Course you do. I'll answer yours though.

>But if we're asking questions
>>why do victims of Sandy Hook reappear in other places?

They dont.

>>why do the families of Sandy Hook victims reappear as families of other victims?

They dont

>>why did police reports all indicate a shooter in the woods that was then erased from all existence?

A question only someone whos never been part of something where adrenaline is rushing would ask. A mistake. Fast moving panic stricken public/officers will always be jumpy. But are you now saying there WAS a shooter or are you gonna stick to no shooter all a hoax? Make up your mind.

>>why did all the news footage show the wrong school?

A mistake? I dont know.

>>why did this happen on the same day that a training drill for the same thing was also happening?

You think that they would stage a training drill for this exact hoax on the same day? Surely this is evidence against your paranoid stance.

>>how did Lanza kill people with a weapon that was found locked in the boot of a car?

He didnt.

>>how did Lanza achieve perfect accuracy with his bullets? Was he an expert marksman proficient in handling heavy weapons?

He didnt.

>>why did early reports indicate the killer was a nun? Why were two nuns spotted walking away? Why was one of them concealing something in their clothes?

See my answer about the shooter in the woods. Two nuns. Fuck me.

>>how come there was online articles about the event BEFORE THE EVENT HAPPENED?

There wasnt.

>Let's forget the complete and utter lack of evidence,

The evidence is nothing to do with you unless you were involved in the case.

>the destruction of the school,

Check out houses where serial killers operated for more examples.

>and every other questionable act that I've not listed etc.

Ok Inspector Gadget.

>>how did Lanza kill people with a weapon that was found locked in the boot of a car?

He didn't kill anyone with the shotgun.

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Ben?

seems like everybodys cousin or uncle who was in sandyhook is always browsing reddit or Sup Forums when these threads come up.

Ya