Bitch gimme my money

www kikebook com/100014075917620/videos/252301858582343/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/s/ffwc3/uexxto
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The link doesn't work, just like those pictured.

Try again faggot.

streamable.com/s/ffwc3/uexxto

exterminate

>crack head niggress attacks homeless white people

Why did that cuck just sit there and take that beating and say "I'm not hitting her?" He should have ended that nigger.

there are other dindus around him
why does america seem to glorify being the more base and instinctual a human being can be?

The bunch of niggers behind the camera just waiting for him to hit her so they can stomp him

they're all crackheads, look at his teeth

That would be raycis.

I guess a homeless person wouldn't have a conceal carry permit, but this is the reason why you're supposed to carry.

monument st, baltimore

more or less, america really is good luck on your own country

i can't imagine wha it's like to live around them every day, i know london is 40% white but where i live it's 98% white british 20 miles in every direction, i never see black people just an occasional indian at a restaurant or polish guy cleaning cars

actually my home town. couldnt get away fast enough. 3000km away

as I'm living in the capitals worst district and it's flooded with settlers from the 3rd world since 2 years now, I can tell you that, and that is a total new experience for me, everytime one passes your way, your instinct imediately raises to alarm mode.

I won't leave this planet without taking revenge for those who betrayed my forefathers.

when receiving blowjobs from homeless niggers, it is customary to tender $5 to the sheboon.

should've just gave her the $5, dude

The old part of town I used to live in wasn't even majority nigger, but we had some and it was fucking awful. Any time you had to deal with these spooks just reminded you why you didn't want to live there anymore.

>the niggermon in the background screaming "damn!!" every 10 seconds

your ip has been tracked and (((they))) are now sending 10,000 child refugees to enrich your town.

yup those are niggers. what did you expect?

Is this common in Burgerland?

Common in inner cities. Part of our cultural enrichment provided by leftist.

That sounds horrible. How do we fix american society?

facebook
.com/100014075917620/videos/252301858582343/

learn to line-break you faggot

>london is 40% white
My deepest contact lenses.

white ethnostate

all those people are human garbage drug addicts