I'm fucked Sup Forums. I've given up on trusting anyone...

I'm fucked Sup Forums. I've given up on trusting anyone. How can I support the alleged "our-guy" Alex Jones when he sells iodine pills, Super Male Vitality, fancy deodorants, water filters, and other nonsensical supplements that are sizeably discounted, yet pragmatically expensive? Given such, I guess I'm doomed to falling into Huxley's Brave New World and ultimately accepting the future of personal coggery and sustenance...

A world without borders, without race, without meaning apart from sustaining the system. Is this the ultimate black pill? The fact that we are all fucked regardless of our actions against the insurgency, however you may see it?

I must be a dying breed, or an indolent breed, given the progression towards unanimity and the cessation of rationality. Consumerism is key, perhaps that why the west seeks to import more players in the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading
youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't support him then

I don't know why Sup Forums loves Alex Jones so much anyway.

stop paying attention to retard meme e-celebs and prole shit like alex jones and whatever else Sup Forums tries to jam into your brain-attention fuck-circuits
read books

>How dare he support himself, he should accept advertisers who can then control him
Why?

Actually, everybody should be taking iodine supplements. Iodine used to be supplemented via bread back in the early 1900's but now is only supplemented via salt. Since that happened, we. I longer get enough iodine. Chemical halides attack the body's cells and iodine protects against these chemicals. Look into it man, out of all of Jone's bogus shit products, iodine supplements are not one of them.

just pop a Brain Force and stop worrying. you think too much.

He has the ability to coerce those into supporting him and his sponsored products, but why should I trust him and his sponsors? I've come to the point of seeing him as another shill. I'm merely transferring my meager wealth to him.

Working through Sup Forums's recommended readings, but is there anything other than you suggest?
>goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

>Chemical halides attack the body's cells
>Iodine used to be supplemented via bread
Can't even eat wheat now because of my weak gut's gluten sensitivity. Fuck me.

Fuck, I'm getting sleepy from all this support.

is not about trust on people but on consuming information coming to your own conclusions you cunt.

Fuck me, good point.

If it interests you, start with the Greeks. Don't have to go full on into it if it's a drag for you but at least read Plato's dialogues on the trial of Socrates. They're fun and short. Read things on topics you find interesting, maybe visit a local second hand bookstore and pick something out that appeals to you. There's some good stuff on the Sup Forums recommended list but I wouldn't "work through it", as in read everything listed because it's pretty disjointed and there's a lot of crap.

I'd avoid the polemic and self-help shit like Naomi Klein and Dale Carnegie. I think it's too unbalanced towards shit like Hans-Herman Hoppe, which you can certainly read off the bat if you're interested, but as an introductory or broad list its too specific and peripheral to have such a big inclusion. There's other stuff relevant to Sup Forums that should fill that space.

I don't like just listing important names and giving people the impression they should feel obligated to read them immediately. Like I said, better to read what interests you. But I'd orient myself around a more coherent definition of the 'Canon', than say a Sup Forums reading list which seems rather illiterate and niche For example, Maimonides is a strange inclusion, not because of subject matter but because the other stuff in the list doesn't ease one into his writings. It's kind of a mess of shit of things whoever made it had heard of and things that I think got suggested to him.

tl;dr go to /lit/

He cant sit in studio for free for 10 years. Everybody have bills.

Alex Jones is a fucking controlled clown opposition. Everyone here knows it

>trusting in entertainers/media

>sells iodine pills, Super Male Vitality
the MSM jews won't allow regular advertisers to touch BB. who do you think is (((behind))) all the "muh advertiser boycotts" of kellogg's cereal

have you listened to any radio show? This is standard fare ya dumb nigger. how the fuck do you think he can pay employees? are people literally this retarded?

>I'm fucked Sup Forums. I've given up on trusting anyone. How can I support the alleged "our-guy" Alex Jones when he sells iodine pills, Super Male Vitality, fancy deodorants, water filters, and other nonsensical supplements that are sizeably discounted, yet pragmatically expensive? Given such, I guess I'm doomed to falling into Huxley's Brave New World and ultimately accepting the future of personal coggery and sustenance...

Are you retarded? Most of his products are extremely high quality, way better than the average shit you'll find in most other places. He has to fund his media operation somehow, especially now when he's losing so many sponsors due to the globalists trying to shut him down.

This "can't trust anyone who sells something" is a communist meme. Of course you should do your own research before you buy something but that goes for everything.

This.

Alex Jones is merely an entertainer exploiting an open market for "conspiracies" in an increasingly global (read: third world) world.

Here:
Just read the "Bell Curve," listen to Sam Harris's podcast w/ Charles Murray, read a little Moldbug, lift weights, and get a good paying job.

Just buy the filters asshole, I've got a family to feed..

youtube.com/watch?v=gkGLl0DtNf4

Here are some books

Alex jones family is CIA/jewish so your right not to trust him

Richard spencer and TDS are controlled opposition, everybody knows it.

fake quote

>t. shillcuck

It's real you dumb piece of shit

Anyways here is Alex on Israel before some jealous cuckold bitch gets hysterical about judaism or something. Just search the video tables and it should be the first result

He keeps doing it, you moron. He's just learnt how to redpill when working under a (((fair judicial system))) and leave the audience fill the blanks by themselves. And the blanks he leaves are not even that:

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : [YouTube] Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement (embed)

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
[YouTube] Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones (embed)

Talmud Judaism is satanism
[YouTube] Talmud Judaism is Satanism - Alex Jones (embed)

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
[YouTube] Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad (embed)

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
[YouTube] Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show (embed)

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
[YouTube] State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik (embed)

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

Just because we like him doesn't mean we think he's right or even a positive influence.

He's a great source of lols

Whether or not the quote is "fake" these were her exact sentiments. Read up on her life. She felt this way, unequivocally. So, at worst, the quote is paraphrasing her core philosophy.

Shill for what m8? For who? Moldbug?

who thinks alex jones memeing about meg kelly is a AD PLOY to get viewers sunday???

Kelly's ratings are tanking.

She should have stayed with her Irish Catholic "conservative" kind at Fox News. She's now lost her true voice in a desperate attempt to appease her globalist Jewish masters at NBC News.

The sad thing is that 20 years ago NBC News was run by Irish Catholics and they were pretty moderate and honest back then. Now NBC is an openly anti-white globalist organization run by Jews. This fucking ride never ends..

Some of his products are actually legit good, the water filters are top. The water in my city is fucking garbage, it's a lot better after a good filtering.
Also the iodine is legit good for you, I'm on a low sodium diet so I don't get enough of it from the salt the government forces companies to impregnate with iodine.

Alex Jones has always been a zionist shill. Case and point:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg&t=4s

It is legit hilarious that Jones has been climbing the ladder so rapidly recently, the fact that a fucking guy who used to talk about lizardmen and UFOs is now a more credible news source than half of the media. He's still bad on Israel though.

That's not what this is about. He is killing her career just like he killed piers morgan's career

He never talked about lizardmen and UFOs.

Self-Inflicted Termination is the final red-pill

Look up his shit with joe rogan

Yeah, there is nothing about lizardmen and UFO's in that clip.

There is a bunch of quasi-christian mythology and dimensional talk but nothing about lizardmen and UFO's.

You seem to be a big Alex Jones supporter. So how much of his act is hyperbole and how much is legit? In your opinion?

1. go outside once in a while
2. don't pick sides, be part of a 'group' or follow a leader

bill hicks was never "our guy" he is controlled opposition.