Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZNAqwrm9hY
youtu.be/aT1ZAd4rLXE
youtube.com/watch?v=jqx9vyE2tkc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course he isn't. But it fits their narrative that all you have to do the have the perfect world is to get rid of the white man.

Stupid comment

Another "who the fuck is this?" blue check mark nobody from twitter. I'm surprised he was able to use spell checker before posting.

>jumpy mexican executes nigger who actually dindu nuthin
>wtf i hate white people now

Fuck I'm glad there are barely any black people in my country, they all legitimately seem retarded

Do niggers really think they win a race war against spics and whites?

>nigger tells cop he has a gun
>reaches for something
>expects not to be shot
Why?

When niggers kill each other, is it also white supremacy?

They don't even have to try anymore.
Any tenuous connection, and people gobble it the fuck up.

It sounds even more stupid when they say it like that but if you think about it, it's basically the same thing they've been saying for a long time about blacks killing each other in much larger number than any interracial crime being the fault of "systemic racism" (necessarily being the fault of whites)

Yes. All death in the world is white supremacy. Earthquakes and Hurricanes are also white supremacy.

he's a right fucking retard

What side will Latinos be on in the race war?

>latino
>race

"because they are poor"

i would understand if they were starving poor but they are just too poor to have a "gangsta" lifestyle with bling bling and shit

They side with them selves and hate niggers and whites equally.

Aren't some Hispanics like 80% european?

Deep down inside Latinos want to be white. Go to any Central or South American country and hang out with the upper classes if you don't believe me.

not the blacks I can tell you that much

The cubans alone could very well likely cause the florida subspecies of dindus to go extinct

>rare

Yes because we put them in that position

Any excuse to blame the white man, their agenda is very transparent, it is they who are the real racists.

Pretty soon robot arms with machine vision are going to be building everything and terminator style robots will be skull fucking everyone to death and this guy is still going to be crying that whitey stole his ice cream cone. Its sad that the black guy is dead, I don't approve of the wanton disregard for humanity displayed on this ACCURSED website.

Are you dumb?

>Skynet goes live
>immediately sees through blacks bullshit
>nukes africa and the middle east, Germany too for good measure
>sends in robots hordes into all the ghettos
could you imagine

>John Conner becomes Jamal Conner
>Sarah Conner becomes Shamal Conner
>Kyle Resse doesn't die but instead fucking disappears in the blink of an eye further into the past after Shamal says shes pregnant
>Jamal Conner doesn't defeat Skynet, he fights them for gibmedats

White supremacy is now a meaningless phrase applied to anything they dislike

She's right. Remember Clayton Bigsby?

No.
He's just a troll. Go look up the account and read his tweets. He's just a race baiting troll.

It's good that they're overusing the word nazi and white supremacist. It will lose stigma over time.

How do we red pill negros on the jews so tgey know who to really blame?

Yes, Latinos are a vassal race to the anglo-germanics

Underrated post

Didn't Malcolm X name them? We can just show them those videos.

Leftism is literally their god and white supremacy is iuterally their idea of the devil. Leftism has become a religion, there's no arguing this at this point.

Maybe instead of trying to show the cop your sweet gun maybe just do what the cop says and keep your hands up.

everythin bad is da whity's fault

>the year is 8477
>the nation of KANGlandia establishes its first colony outside earth on tau ceti
>rest of humanity in the meantime has colonized hundreds of systems and is building dyson swarms and shkadov thrusters
>as the construction of the colony continues (70 years behind schedule because the workers go on strike due to watermellon shortage) theft and crime constantly rises
>someone steals the generation ship and all the shuttles
>the colony, cut off from breathable air and food dies off and so do the spaceship thieves after they break the spacehsip
>the leader of KANGlandia remarks : this proves white supremacy uses internalized oppression within us to exact its will on us
>there's no white person within 10 lightyears nor have any KANGlandians seen one within 20 generations, nor do whites even exist since its all designer babies and uploaded computer consciousnesses .

Whoever pays us the most.

>refuse to do what the cop says
>get shot
>he dindu nuffin!

Repeat ad infinitum.

>Hispanics will eventually become the new white enemy

Good to know some things will always stay the same. You south-Americans better have fun with that, when your time comes

Finn master race

Hurricanes have clouds, clouds are white, whites are hurricanes.

Yes, White Supremacy is for everyone

I think his logic is the worst yet. lost a bit of IQ reading

> The cop who killed Philando Castile (and got away with it) is Latino, which proves (((The Jews))) use all races to exact their will on us.

Sup Forums version

Mexicans will follow the path of the Irishman in the United States, however we can't ever let the Puerto Ricans get their nigger hands on the nuclear codes.

i'd pirate that pic

Does that mean all the black on black crime is white supremacy too?

American gypsies would fight for them selvs

This shooting wrecked their narrative because the cop is brown as fuck.

i do feel pretty supreme. yeah whites achieved supremacy and are currently in the act of giving it away out of boredom... just to give our kids the chance to take it all back in an even bloodier and more psychotic manner than the last time (which wasnt the first time either)

we let you grow and develop just because we want something with more sport. We whites are the descendants of the craziest murderers in history.
KANGZ while you can, nobody is bothering with slavery when we have robots, so you will be extinct until our great great grandchildren clone one of you like the mammoths of today and start the cycle over again. GOD I LOVE BEING WHITE.

I enjoyed writing this.

They blame white supremacy for it too, yes. Critical race theory is mental illness.

Environmental (in)justice disproportionately affects people of color. So yes, hurricanes etc. are white supremacy, this is not a joke.

BLM demanding blockades of European heavy metal bands for alleged ties to anti-semitism. I think that much should shake the blacks into realize who their true manipulators have always been.

archive.org/t91DL

Yes. It fucks some of them up when they realize it, though.
youtu.be/sZNAqwrm9hY
Also fun when Jews realize they aren't so Jewey.
youtu.be/aT1ZAd4rLXE

amen

When Spike Lee's Malcolm X was about to come out, X merchandise was everywhere. Then blacks actually saw the movie and realized Malcolm was telling them they had to straighten up, get a jerb and be responsible, and they dropped him like a bad habit.

That poor man died in large part because of his woman's hysterics, screaming about having a gun when he went to reach for his ID.

seeking an infographic about white people and how we moved science forward an age last time we decided to take the kiddy gloves off with another race. anyone save it? google hides'em.
also It had an F-22 flying by on one side .

yeah whites achieved supremacy and are currently in the act of giving it away out of boredom... just to give our kids the chance to take it all back in an even bloodier and more psychotic manner than the last time (which wasnt the first time either)

we let you grow and develop just because we want something with more sport. We whites are the descendants of the craziest murderers in history.
KANGZ while you can, nobody is bothering with slavery when we have robots, so you will be extinct until our great great grandchildren clone one of you like the mammoths of today and start the cycle over again. GOD I LOVE BEING WHITE.

Bump, sounds interesting

>all this mental gymnastics just to deny the idea no one likes you as a people

>nigger said he had a gun
>reached for it
>got shot
Nothing to do with race at all. Except that stupid niggers have a talent for freaking out policemen and getting shot.

but most judges are jewish
think about what i just said and get back to me

You would think that they would not grab for the gun if they valued their own life

underrated

Anytime they cannot legitimately form an argument based on political/economic grievances they go to whiteness or white supremacy. It's like a copout for uneducated minorities. Sad state of affairs it has become normalized

BASED BLACK MEN

im so fucking confused, if hispanics are basically just spanish and portuguese then why are their countries so violent and shitty?

Took a minute. Phone posting and I have bunch of stuff saved.

thank you user. thats the one. I was thinking of it the other day and tried to find it on my own, but (((google))) is good at hiding things.

No gun rights combined with a "democracy" leads to either corruption or authoritative governments. This is because the people become sheep.

Welcome. Sup Forums screencaps like this don't show up on (((Google))). I need to transfer a bunch of these to my desktop and organize them. It's a pain in the ass hunting through thumbnails for a specific thing.

Canada is in the process of shifting authoritarian. Most of Europe is well on their way as well.

if you give a white man a hammer, he will build a civilization. if you give an asian man a hammer, he will make more hammers. if you give a black man a hammer, he will use it to kill a white man. if you give a jewish man a hammer, he will claim to be a victim of hammercausts and pass the hammer on to the black man.

thats a quote from somebody. i forget who because im drinking after the night shift.

I can assure you latinos hate blacks enough to join the KKK, if they accepted latino members

Whatever makes the most niggers dead.

Wasn't castile the dude who kept telling the cop he was concealing, and then started to draw and got shot?

Can someone give me the tldr of the facts presented that lead to a not guilty verdict?

Yes.

Amen

So then POC can be racist
Reverse racism is invalid?
How will they spin this?
Tune in to the next episode of I Will Always be a Victim
Brought to by Liberally Shaking the balm
Rub it on your forehead

COWARDS OF THE BADGE!!!

You nigger

Spics hate blacks my guy, it is known quite well in the south

>latino
dumb fucking wog, he is obviously a fucking native Mexican, besides being an astute cop who spotted a dangerous armed robber, responsible for sticking a gun in a white womans face.

kekkk

They would say yes.

No, he's not right. But anyone who would check him on this shit is banned from Twitter, which is why he can say this shit without real recourse

Niggers are too stupid to realize that being a non white cop makes you more likely to get away with a slaying because all the self hating whites and all the non whites don't automatically assume that you are evil.

I'll say it again. Being non white means that most of modern white society and all of modern non white society does not automatically assume that you are motivated by hate.

Meditate on that one all you white self haters.

praise marx

you magnificent bastard

If we can force spics and niggers to go to war with each other, it may give us the great purge our country desperately needs.

>not all white supremacists are white
can confirm

God loves Whites mostly maybe?

all cops are blue except white cops.

this is why you should never listen to non-whites.

This black pastor explains it pretty well, worth the watch

youtube.com/watch?v=jqx9vyE2tkc

Wtf is he wearing on his head?

They'll find ANY way to blame white people for everything. I'm sick of them. Wahhht suprimmacy. The Jews started this shit up. How Lang are people going to sit back like fucking potatoes and let them ruin the builders of this nation with no retaliation? I'm fucking sick of it.