Is there a difference between paedophiles that molest boys and paedophiles that molest girls...

Is there a difference between paedophiles that molest boys and paedophiles that molest girls? Why are they conflated when, even at the scale of large institutions, let alone individuals, there is a clear-cut distinction between the two?

girls need to be molested and subdued

What about pedobisexual or pedotransexual or pedonongenderfluidsexual?

Did Charlie get cucked?

muh dick says no.

bump

I think there are more gay child-abusers, but I don't know why

Because they were molested too

but the why do women who have been molested do not molest too?

Female molester are actually more cause they tend to have all the jobs that involve children.

That news clipping. Naughty Eunice. My mind is reeling.

but they never fuck them...

Gotcha kid.

I sure don't need to list all the sexual acts that don't involve penetrating with a dick.

1 in 3 females are sexually abused in some way. The majority of abusers only do it to one person so roughly 1 in 3 males sexually abuse someone a female in their life time. 4cban is the bottom of the degenerate barrel so it's safe to assume 1 in 2 users are diddlers, grapists, ect.

Mfw 50 percent of users are sexual predators

agent blank? is that u?

If everything does not work well and you think your live is ultimately meaningless I suggest blowing yourself up in a salafist-mosque. This way you will be the hero of Sup Forums and secretly of the gay-community, too. Because Islam is the most significant and deadly threat for gay people in western society

check ur privilege in diddling and grappistering ur a paki dude. prolly about 1 in about 1 for you, or about 100 in about 100 moreorlessish. but i know ur an expert and are expected to give insights and charts and theories as an epic insider in the domain of diddling and grapistering.

CONFIRMED

We are experts my friend. I can assure you statistically at least one of us is a diddler

damn. the suspense. sweating all over my head.

9. Tight and she doesnt look traumatised

The only reason boys get targeted more than girls is because society gives zero shit about them. I honestly think pedophiles mostly don't care about the gender of their targets because they lack clear secondary gender characteristics anyway.