Navalny

altright.com/2017/06/12/more-protests-in-russia-from-navalny-and-the-liberal-nationalists/

What Sup Forums thoughts about Navalny?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRrf1QD6sEI
youtube.com/watch?v=WhZOi2y75SM
youtube.com/watch?v=TAm29XMYL2o
instagram.com/saadetisilaksoy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He doesn't (publicly) support full ethnic cleansing, but under his presidency, police will look the other way when we beat and torutre non-whites. Think Ukraine but less jewish. He's also remove all limits from free speech, so you will be able to call for murder and pogroms on a fucking radio. The best? Legalization of handguns and deadly self defence

He is still alive?

I'm fine with Navalny as long as he keeps the bombing on the moderate beheaders coming, unfortunately I think he'd be a goy on that.

Navalny is not ideal, but definitely a lesser evil than (((Putin))).

EU stooge, his "nationalism" is simply abandoning Eurasianism to suckle on the Atlanticists balls

Why should a single ruble be spent on non-white subhumans abroad, when it can be spent domestically? Navalny being isolationist free speech radical and pro-gun are the only good things about him
Closing borders with non-white central asian subhumans and china is not that bad

He caters to NATO and USA, abandoning Eurasianism is a certain way to adopt a western way.

Nice try, shill.

He caters to Russian people and their Western allies, not the shitskins and mudslimes of Eurasia.

I think you mean (((Western))) allies.

>Eurasianism

>their Western allies
We don't have any Western allies, kike.

No, he doesn't. Non-whites are subhuman and immigration and foreign policy should reflect that

If you know How central asians behave you should know that eurasianism is retarded

i'd fuck his daughter tbhfam

Are you paid to do this, or are you actually falling for (((Dugin))) and his bullshit?

Do me a favor: take any one of his books and underline the non-sequiturs. You'll see what I mean

The Russian Macron.

I would wish he that he is killed.

I don't even know who Dugin is. I'm simply telling you that we do not have any Western allies, only enemies.

Matters not how they behave, but if they are of pure European blood. They aren't

One top of that for Sure

Sort of true-ish statement. If guns, closed border and purge of shitskins mean being American puppet than it's surely better than (((sovereign))) Putin rule. Here's a minor redpill on Russia. It's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government both are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of untermenschen.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Poland and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Hmmm... I smell Soros

Based Dugin is red pill. Eat shit you double nigger

Anti-Dugin is pro-Western liberalism.

Same.

If that's true, then he's almost certainly not a western CIA plan. Ethno-nationalism could be dangerous for the Federation, but the alternatives are starting to look worse. Do you think Russia will ever have to go full kabab removal mode?

Dugin loves niggers

Muslims not the problem. Chechens are alt right and conservative. Nazi hohols is real problem

He is a total plant. Some crazy cunt should murder him. Preferably a chechen.

So what?

Personal weapons are a plus, but if you just form a well funded NRA that's guaranteed.

I mean long term. What would Muslim demographics do to Russia? I don't even care that much about the racial element with respect to steppe niggers, but Islam has a way of fucking everything up. What would the Turkics do if the West falls to Islam?

The moment he's elected (which will never happen, but hypothetically) he'll promptly run to lick some juicy EU cunts and ask them to help Russia with battling corruption and installing muh democracy and muh values. His supporters are for the most part deluded idealist SJW faggots.

It isn't redpilled to have a boner for subhumans
Unless I am talking with a churka right now

Muslims better than jews

Your Soros meme is pathetic and implies that some jew subhumans can be good. Not the case. hostile alien element and cancerous one at that

>turn a blind eye to tortue of non whites
lol delusional byldo

>churkas
>Alt-Right
No.
>"Nazi" "hohols"
Nice buzzwords (((you))) have right there.

Nobody asked a non-country.

Both are subhumans.

You have them Both retard
And Both are shit

t. armenian vermin
You can do that all over Ukraine
We want to kill that (((Federation))) altogether. Ethnic Russians feed subhuman non-whites with their taxes. More money, no diversity and almost the same territory is a winning slogan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wRrf1QD6sEI

>Legalization of handguns and deadly self defence

as much as I know about Russians, this would lead to total mayhem and dissolution of Russia to subregions in bloody civil war. Something ((())) wants so much.

>liberal
>doesn't have any idea what to do
>had ties with soros foundations

>race war is what The jews want
Grow some balls

He wants to split Northern Caucasus so, there won't be mudshif citizens (other than subhuman tatars) who can legally buy those. Stability in modern Russia = Russian genocide

Yes, we do not need weapon, we have Slavic knives. Guns is not the way of strong man

>alt right chechens
???
last time I checked theyre some batshit insane tribal society

You're fucking stupid to want to get rid of Putin, he is responsible for Russia's prosperity and stability since that drunk idiot fuck Yeltsin resigned.

But caucase is place with oil, our fathers spill their blood for that.

Poshel nahuj, churka ubludok

Two sides of the same coin.

A reminder that the Russian Federation is no older than any other ex-Soviet nation.
Or are you going to pull a "WE WUZ EMPIRE AND SHIEEET!"
What denotes nationhood, if you disagree?

Even old fags ranting about muh krusheva get more people than this fag. Anyone still following navalny in 2017 is a moron.

Would you say Russians are generally willing to accept the loss of a few ethnic republics as a trade for an ethno-state? Are they willing to give up CaŃ…a for instance?

Back in the day Caucasus subhumans couldn't move to Russian areas. Not an argument. No one keeps French Algeria, when Algerians are allowed to come to Paris and Lyon.
He's bydlo mongrel, don't bother. Russian Federation is literally a not country. It's a legal successor of the USSR and USSR is Red ISIS

Yes, based Putin is smart, strong, right christian and conservative

Sure open borders with central asia and feeding chechens is a source of stability

Yes, goys...Give aways your territory, You dont need it. Bad caucausus.bad

He's the west's puppet. He's anticorrupton polotics is only a disguise.
He's week and totally incompetent in anything beside this.

random people killing another random people, unrelated to any ideological form, just plain unleashing of evil, some people will form idological groups making things even worse

>caucasus subhuman tatars

they'll be first to get free, and in such scenario you won't be able to do shit about it since russia as you see it on map today won't exist anymore

just subregions under heavy kike influence, basically going back 900 years it time

Saha is not what to be given to yakut scum fully. Maybe 1/5 of it. Russians don't care about muh map. Ethnic Russians inhabit more than 85% of Russia anyway. Besides, Russian nationalist government can deport all "natives" to Kazakhstan or even kill them. Not like you can invade a nuclear state

youtube.com/watch?v=WhZOi2y75SM

Based Putin

>having muslim terrorists in your land is good goyim
FTFY

>Nazi is a retard
Nothing new

Are you sane? You sounds like a fucking psycho or Stalin-tier politcian.

Whether your views like it or not, Russia is a federal multi ethnic structure.

What's the deal with Kadyrov? When will Putin finally put a bullet in his brain and find a new warlord to keep the peace?

Notice anything?

Welcome to Russian ethnonationalism. Non-whites are subhuman. That's the motto

>Eurasianism
>Atlanticists

Spotted us a Dugin-o-faggot guize

But you are the subhuman, homoslav and you are seen as such by all the westerners whose dick you are so keen to suck.

You think they will throw you a bone if you lick their boots, but they won't even let you clean their toilets for food, or pimp your sister or mom, cause those vacancies are already taken by poles and hohols respectively. There is nothing for Russia in the West.

He is a jew.

okay bro, you've been warned, keep voting for your fucking change ignoring those changes around the world

>federal multi ethnic
Where ethnic Russian areas PAY FOR NON-WHITE SUBHUMANS. They don't benefit Russians, they suffocate those

>Russia is a federal multi ethnic structure.
80 % of ethnic russians and still falling

Kadyrov is nice. His chechens hate liberals and SJW scum, they beat the shit out of hohols and liberashkas.

>His chechens hate liberals and SJW scum
All smart people do it.

Russian ethnic nationalism goes AGAINST the US and EU (((values)). Not my fault you are 1/8 Armenian subhuman from Krasnodar

/ourguy

A Eurasian union is the only feasible path for Russian superiority, Russia is internationally an Empire, that is what Russia must always must be.

I guarantee these faggots are behind it somehow. The NED does all the US dirty tricks laundering money into elections and fomenting revolutions. They were behind the Maidan and the Arab Spring.

Visit a doctor. Say him you have mental health issues that cause absence of empathy.

found the jew

It's funny how in the US there's a mass hysteria over the Russian connection, but it's totally ok if Navalny is paid by US groups.

If he became president, he'd be effectively an American puppet.

But that's ok.

>A Eurasian union is the only feasible path for Russian superiority,
It would be no more russia then,but a muslim khanate

Non-whites are subhuman. Fuck off spiritual semite. We throw molotovs, up to us to decide who is human or not

>If he became president
Never

Nice try Jew. He supports Western degeneracy over Russian Conservative values and he's paid by NATO and co.

Why would you want Russia to be friends with chinks instead of whites? I would rather they be our puppet than China's.

Kek, I like this guy.

He's a Soros agent and that's all you need to know

Controlled opposition traitor who will prostitute the country to the west. Russians need someone else to replace xuilo in 2020-2021.

Fuck your trips. They said the same thing about Trump too.

>russian leader calls for ethnic cleansing of non-whites
Whoa, I might become a russophile then, damn. Thats pretty hot...

Because whites have gone full cuck.
Save for Eastern Europe, look at the West:
-all mainstream politicians, the media etc are pro multiculturalism, diversity etc, meaning white collective suicide

Why would you want to be friends with them?

I'm Italian and I don't want to be friends with our own cucks either.

fucking retard vatnik, Russia will crumble under your horse shit ethno politics.

You're a cuck that's for sure.

>US
>Whites

Pick one and only one m8. Your neighbors may be White, but we are ZOG ruled. Our foreign policy is what is good for Israel and Saudi Arabia, not America or Europe. Anyone who willingly allies with America right now is an idiot or immoral.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAm29XMYL2o

Bydlo is to dumb to realize that turkic and most auf caucasians tribes is whiter than your average american

instagram.com/saadetisilaksoy/