There's countries who use the metric system and then there's countries who lose wars against rice farmers

there's countries who use the metric system and then there's countries who lose wars against rice farmers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmSJXC6_qQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's countries that use the metric system and then there's countries that beat your ass so bad you end up a fucked up shadow of your former selves.

guess which one you are.

>there's countries that beat your ass so bad you end up a fucked up shadow of your former selves.
No no no burger you're supposed to shit on hans and not your own country

Metric system is for people who can't count
Those of us who are educated have no problem doing basic math, therefore OP is a faggot.
Agree about the date format though, fucking retarded burgers.

> jew-owned war-profiteers
> "kicking" anyone's ass
don't make me laugh, fatass

There are those who use the metric system. A the are those who landed on the moon. USA ! ! !

The US is using the metric system.
All their units are defined by SI units.

>America
>having any impact in ww2
Pick one

Guess what system NASA use :^)

M/D/Y makes the most sense because you're going from most specific to most general.

There are 12 choices for month
There are 28, 29, 30, or 31 choices for day
There are an infinite number of choices for year

As one who knows both systems does like the imperial system more. You can measure with your thumb, leg, feet etc. and don't need a metric ruler.

Why does everybody always forget about France?

First you use imperial units, then all of a sudden you're an obese scooterboy sharting into an adult-diaper

Look up SI units faggot

We never went to war with Vietnam

>immediatly tries to change the topic

No I mean about the OP saying losing wars to rice farmers

It was the British imperial system that created the worlds largest empire to ever exist, and is now used by the worlds only super power. What has Metric done? Let the swedes measure how many cm their bulls dick is and let the euros measure theirs in mm

The Germans did all of the work on that.
You can slap a French flag on an Algerian, but he will still be an Algerian. You can put the American flag on that space rocket, but it will still be German. :^)

Australia too, and they use metric now
Face it Metric is a globalist scheme, the Jews in Paris didn't want us to use our own individual measurement system they wanted a global system and destroyed all of Europes culture. Only the Anglo has preserved his culture

... with good old american rocket science technology from good old americans like Wernher von Braun?

And yet you're still less successful

>still made he's not a global super power anymore
How much did your metric help your people when you were lining up for a slice of bread?

Germans are the niggers of Europeans you steal the credit for everything

>Spend billions on ship designed for war
>It's no match for a Filipino peasant boat

The absolute state of the US Navy

Seriously, though. What's the reason for the US not introducing the metric system? I can only see benefits. Is it out of habit and convenience? Perhaps some cultural pride thing, too? Why, Burgers?

remember that one time that they didn't and it cost millions

We use the metric system in the us we just convert it back to the right system
Who want wants a fucking 112 gram burger when you can have a fucking quarter pounder
Oil is sold by the barrel
Precious metals are sold by the ounce suck it

Top kek

Ha! Vietnam.

>a fucking leaf
This is why we CAN'T have good things. Fucking Canadians, you always make worst posts.
Why can't you be more like your brother Australia? At least they're funny.

We don't want to succumb to the Globalist Jew, the British Imperial System has been used on our shores for 300 years since Wolfe planted firm britannias flag and 500 years in Newfoundland

you dont say 16th march 2020.
you say march 16th 2020.

And fuck off with your globalist metric system. Ours works just fucking fine.

It would cost far too much to change every road sign, car, map, textbook, cookbook...... not to mention most of them aren't smart enough to read so it would take generations to take root

can you please fuck off with your jew empire fantasies?
anglos are the OG turbocucks who imported niggers into the West 200 hundred years before anyone else, so your damage control about some bootleg tea-selling union, is hardly applicable here.
I look at every single anglo country TODAY in 2 0 1 7, and besides from the impending south africa treatment that you WILL get (niggers), I can't help but laugh at you disgusting subhumans, who unironically try to damage control their pathetic lives away by "quoting" history and doing it out of context
Not to fucking mention, that 95% of the time you end up talking to some anglo "patriot" it ends up being some non-white genetic trash who thinks larping makes him white.
Do you know the sheer and utter disgust white people feel when some streetshitter unironically says "Well, I'm British!/American/Canadian/etc?
> muh empires
Cool beans, subhuman.

Because we don't shitposting we just post facts and the Euro niggers can't handle it, when's the next chip out Hans? I can't wait for another war with you sour krauts, maybe this time we will destroy you, you literally only exist because we wanted German factories to supply Europe in the face of a soviet threat,

>Invented by French
>too jewish

Has Sup Forums gone too far?

>Culture
>America

Pick one

In South Africa, our standard burgers are 200 gram patties.
Poor Niggers > Shitty american burger

The British empire still exists, there are 15 Commonwealth realms and about 10 crown colonies, where is your Austrian empire? Oh wait you're part of Merkels empire now, how does it feel the Sultan of the EU will turn you into the next caliphate? One day Vienna will be known for its kebab and only we will be making schnitzel still

The french subhumans should have been wiped out after God made them, they destroyed Europe with their German friends, they introduced republicanism and were the first to bring niggers and Arabs into Europe.

This is so stupid.

Here in school we're taught both the metric and English systems. Depending on what you're doing it may be in metric or English units. We buy gas and milk by the gallon. Soft drinks are in two liter bottles. Football fields are measured in yards. We don't exclusively use one or the other.

The reason we write dates the way we do is because of how we say them. Here we say today is June 17th, 2017 hence it makes logical sense to write it as 6/17/17. In Europe it's said as the 17th of June 2017 so therefore it's logical to say 17/6/17. Neither way is better than the other, it's just a different way to represent the same thing.

We don't learn both here kek

>muh you lost to le rice farmers meme
I seriously don't get this. America killed nearly 10 to 1 gooks & never lost a major battle during the entire war.
If getting bored and saying fuck it to appease hippies counts as a loss then I guess we lost

friendly reminder to always assume that "canadians" are actually chink hobbits
cuckpedal the fuck out of this thread, chinklet
you wanna know about austria? I can tell you that it's one of the BEST countries in the world as opposed to multi-cultural borderline 3rd world shitholes from the anglojew commonwealth

Euro niggers are just jealous the US can get bored one day and just declare war on a random country, the fact they're their entire GDP is half your armies GDP makes them jealous that's why they keep shitposting about those poor innocent Arabs and chinaman you bombed.

>America has no culture
Just like papa England!

> I don't get what war-profiteering and letting your young soldiers die for nothing counts as losing the war
you're so brainwashed over there, it's almost funny
try to explain how america won the war in vietnam without sharting yourself, let's see it

ITT : mental gymnastics by salty burgers to rationalize their loss in Vietnam and their outdated unscientific system
If only you'd put that much energy into learning maths and geography, maybe you wouldn't have to import all those asian engineers into your country

I'm Hungarian
How can Austria be the best? You're smaller than Nova Scotia, you have no history thats relevant to mankind you do nothing, Mozart that's the only thing you've done in a 1,000 years

They don't teach anybody anything in Canada except how to shitpost.

>America "officially" loses this one single War
>it's the only thing Euro niggers can ever talk about for the rest of their life
Can you Euro niggers at least come up with something new to criticise? Like how in some states a gun permit isn't SHALL ISSUE

Americans actually also use the kilogram, they just convert it for the peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmSJXC6_qQ8

Pretty much, we learn in school Canada is the best country ever and we saved Europe in the two world wars and we never did anything bad

Good post, but why do you promote the degenerate PM/AM system, instead of much superior military 24h system?

NASA uses the metric system you retard

I get that objectively it was a "loss" because N. Vietnam (commies) won their independence from the whole of Vietnam and S. Vietnam supported by America couldn't stop shitting the bed. I understand that notion perfectly.

However all the le ebin maymays and shitposting portray it as a military loss, which it wasn't in the slightest.

So like I said, if getting bored of killing gooks and saying fuck it is a loss then cool we lost I guess.

Americans arent cucked enough to wast time and energy introducing an arbitrary measurement system when the one they have works for them just fine.

Cmon, you didnt even make a star of david out of the triangle, so much wasted potential

In America, we don't have a "standard" burger size and we don't put bullshit like milk, flour and eggs in them to add extra bulk.
That's called meatloaf.

If you kill your enemies they win

Wrong person

>2 liter bottles
Holy shit 2 liters?? In Europe the biggest bottles are 1.5l

Even NASA uses the Metric system, burger. Less than one whole country uses the Imperial system.

you're just wrong

say what you will for or against america, but the imperial system is pretty much objectively inferior (and stupider) than the metric system to the point where any american attempting to justify it just comes off as a fucking retard. sorry

Nice bants, I rate it nine out of eleven.

It really is funny seeing euro-Sup Forums go full Trudeau when talking about America's Indochina & middle eastern military exploits.
Really activates your almonds.

USA has never lost a war, and has stomped Germany twice with ease....your country exists due to our benevolence...peasant.

Many would argue that nukes on germany and hek france n england would have been wiser than on the japs.

Yeah and they cost a $1

>we won ww2 an shiet

Kek

France invented the metric system though

I like this new meme

We lost Vietnam you dummy

We dont use metric except in construction and railroading.>samefag

So cringy... go back.

that's not even what samefagging means you fucking leaf

I agree with you on the metric system bit, it's just stubbornness that keeps us using the imperial system. Which is dumb.

But as far as the month/day/year, we just write it out how people talk. I realize that people could say
>the 20th of April, 1969
But it just seems to me much more natural to say (and thusly write)
>April 20th, 1969
No?

Thanks for all the (you) my fellow leaf friend

We actually use both systems. During math and science in school school they only metrics. In standard everyday use we use imperial because people have a better sense of how big they are. But people who use measurements a lot and need a simpler system like engineers, scientists, pastry chefs, etc. use metrics.

>calling ID'd posts samefag

If I was you I'd lurk more

Here have a (You) for that original banter

We not even do that, you guys are pretty cucked

And further more, one could argue that anyone driving on the left side of the road is doing it wrong.

The US brought the world automobiles and revolutionized the industry. I believe that means we get to decide the proper way to use them. You wouldn't hear us telling you Germans how to make or eat sausage, right?

Fuck you globalist measurement system, kike

>brought to the world automobiles

Nein, first car made in Germany. You guys brought the assembly line to the world.

samefagging is when you support your own posts by pretending to be a different poster but since we have post IDs that doesnt work and wasnt intended by that dude you underage dipshit

This is exactly why Sup Forums will save the Earth. Well played, Kraut.

We use imperial too senpai, just not officially.

If you want to count the bike that Karl Benz made then ok. But no one owned those. And therefore there was no need to create roads or rules of the road until Henry Ford came along an started churning out Model T's THUS BRINGING AUTOMOBILES TO THE WORLD!!

It's too keep all homos out

As a long time moped enthusiast I couldn't agree more metric is better.

>whites are being replaced at an exponential rate
>muslim hordes murdering and raping your men, women and children
>"haha my penis is bigger then yours"
>meanwhile 5 y.o. Sally is getting sodmized by Ahmed
And you wonder why you're becoming a minority

not impossible to use != efficient
Just because you can make unnecessary calculations doesn't mean you should.