Nuke us already

They are discussing in the parlament right now the new ius soli law, that would give free italian citizenship to all newborns on italian soil, basically making italians all those shitskins that come here. It has been weeks that media is pushing a shilling campaing about this fuckin law, and how it """good"" and "civilized" to give free citizenship to everybody. I cant fuckin take it anymore. I really dont understand why this is an issue, you can already have the citizenship after 12 years you live here, you have only to request it and pass a test. The fuckin governament prefers to push this law instead of working on a good electoral law that would fix the mess with have right now ( 2 laws , one for each chamber). They are fuckin using even children advs trying to appeal to your sense of pity bc apparently they are being oppressed since they are not italian.
I wasnt sure who would i vote in the upcomin election, but man if this passes i will fuckin vote anything from the right, i am sick and tired of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoKrU0YGB54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=aoKrU0YGB54 video related

I fucking hate Repubblica so much... how are children a good example of integration anyway, pretty much every immigrant family speaks their own language at home instead of italian so they never learn it

The Burger equivalent is the 14th Amendment, which gives any mud citizenship for being shit out on our soil.

It's one of the big reasons we went from 90% white to 60% white in two generations. Have fun!

This one would be a weakened version where the parents need to be legal so you can't just hop on a boat when you're 9 months pregnant and shit it here to give it citizenship but it's still bad

They will make it stronger with time.

Fight back or perish.

Ask liberals why, with your nation's absurdly high youth unemployment, you need to import and coddle more low-skilled laborers instead of devoting resources towards helping your own citizenry.

Make points about how Africans have lower average IQs and insanely high crime rates. And how this will negatively effect your country's economic competitiveness.

In all honesty though, this will pass with or without public support because those at the top have an agenda, and democracy is a sham and doesn't really exist.

Violent revolution is the only way to stop it.

they are going even further my italian and non italian bros; apparently if you dont like this law, you are a F A S C I S T (™). Every criticism is silenced by the media, the governament, and the lefties shills bc you are obviously an ignorant racist. It is good to see nontheless that there are many italians that are bothered with this jew trick as i am.

>apparently every eu country has the ius soli law
>so it's natural that we would follow the good example

Fuck you spaghetti niggers, thats what you get for siding with jewish puppet.

we had no choice

>>apparently every eu country has the ius soli law

every?

so does recite the propaganda.
I know germany has it, france maybe

Only the UK, France and Germany basically, Belgium had it but deleted it when they noticed that it filled their cities with terrorists and i think Ireland had it in the constitution and did a referendum to remove it

Giving Roman citizenship to barbarians
Worked for the Roman Empire.

why the fuck do our governments keep cramming more immigrants into our overcrowded countries.

thx for the info bro

How do you even tell a shitskin from an Italian?

lol ebin

Voting Bloc and cheap labor are usually the only reasons as to why they do it.

How do you even tell a mongolian from a russian?

Use

fukcing

blank

spaces

> i will fuckin vote anything from the right, i am sick and tired of this

HHAHAHEW$HYI$)ETRIW·DJAWEGHEGJHAAHAHAHAH !!!

DO YOU EVEN FUCKING THING VOTING FOR SOME OTHER JEW PUPPET WILL CHANGE ANYTHING?

JUST FUCK IT WITH JEWCRACY ORGANISE AND TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK.

It is called the Coudenhove-Kallergi plan (penned in the 1920s). The idea is, and I shit you not, to replace us with darkies precisely because they have lower average IQs and are more violent, which to the bigwigs translates into more controllable slaves with less capacity to organise against the perfection that is communism.

Germany doesn't have it lol, you need to pass the citizenship test when you're 18

Mongolians cannot drink as much