Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYjDqzZ4gjY
youtube.com/watch?v=HS60OJTi1ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just fucking kill me

>people think being a patriot and protecting your country is brave
>when in reality sucking dick and taking it in the pooper is more brave

silly goys , why not do both ?
some of the best soldiers and military commanders i've met in my service were homosex. like my platoon commander , dude killed like 4 hamasnicks in his service and was killing cute twink assholes every weekend.

Wrist looking like he has stage 4 GRIDS

fucking hell

If that makes you upset you need to get tougher skin.

I enjoy watching western countries decline.

WHEN WILL IT END

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking Amerikeks.

Fucking hell.

falling of western roman empire was actually the best thing in european history

this is one is still the best

>this wasn't an act or a skit, this is a famous (Dutch?) singer

Why would you rage against that? The kind of freedom the LGBT community ask for is exactly the kind of values we fought for when we made sure that everyone larping as a nazi afterwards is the butt of all jokes.

Anyone unironically using the word "therefore" deserves to be shot

>this is the American culture
youtube.com/watch?v=jYjDqzZ4gjY
lmao

>Poland finally acknowledging they're German after all

>Step dad

>100% Aryan child

darkie got C U C K E D

This makes me immeasurably angry.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

personal fav

And that's a good thing.

>Im 7 and what is this

However you have failed to comprehend that when I am trying to look as if I have an IQ far above my own, at least triple digits, then I must talk like a fucking twat, therefore it is acceptable, because if you shot me for this you would indeed be a very rude person.

How come you commies can never make a coherent sentence? Gays didn't fight for shit, they paid their way to degrading Western morals. Also fuck off.

jesus

jesus christ

That child has four times the amount of parents i had growing up

This.

Triggered. I worked my ass off for my senpai to reach high-class comfy levels. I didnt even try drinking cos I'm concerned to what my parents will feel and that faggot went full-furry without any remorse

It's ok you may still be the winner if the nigger ends up giving her too bad influence.

Standing up for what you believe in is brave, it's the strength of the opposition that makes it noteworthy

Four times zero is still zero leaf

Thismakes me feel better.

this thread

Single parent.
>American edukasheon

I'm sure it would be hard to look at them over your pagpag dinner.

kek i can feel the tipping through my screen

boston here. I see bull shit like this more and more. it rustles my jimmies like crazy. other day saw some bitch wearing an american flag shirt but instead of red and white stripes it was the rainbow pride flag.

I was debating coming up to her and calling her a piece of shit, but decided it wasn't worth it. but this shit has gone far enough. you give the left an inch and they will go to eternity with it and take everyone with them.

Millennials do this and think they are being clever and subversive, but don't even realize how badly it undermines them. Because it's just a testament to the fact that all the hard work has been done for them.

They didn't fight the war
They didn't build the statue
They didn't build the phone
They didn't build the website they posted the photo on.

They literally just fucked another man in the asshole and then thought they would use their iPhone to post this on their social media account so that people would see how much they care about fucking men in their assholes.

/society

I always hated Harry Potter for this reason.
Wizards that cared about blood purity were the most evil people in the books, coal burning, muh diverse school, & it's all geared towards children... Propaganda at its finest to be honest family.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? We need a nation of weakened mudbloods instead of powerful legit wizards?

Yes. Cos only Filipino immigrants can attain being rich by working on other countries, amirite?

There's even a part in one of the books where they have to milk "slug-like" magic plants. It makes special reference to how satisfying it is to slowly squeeze one until it blows its load. Let that sink in for a bit.

Stfu orphan Annie

>You head over to the restaurant to meet your date and find this

what do?

That's not terrible though, it's not like they haven't been putting adult jokes in books and cartoons for ages

It's just some kid's sign. Of course it doesen't make any sense.

Joan of Arc but as a kool butch jew feminist dyke, brought to you by Tax payers and New York Public Theater, the Trump-gets-killed-on-stage-as-Caesar geniuses!

youtube.com/watch?v=HS60OJTi1ak

This image makes me sick, i knew a girl who did something similar to herself.

for slavic barbarian rats like you, probably yes.

>implying faggots would ever fight

WHO
LET
THAT
HAPPEN

his choice of words is fucking gay but he's not wrong
women cannot compete
>hermione killed voldemort

True. I still thought that it neatly dovetailed with that other user's post, and let's face it - where if not on Sup Forums would I ever realistically have occasion to bring that kind of stuff up?

DARKNESS

IMPRISONING

ME

Is this really a theme in the series?

REEEEEEE

I motherfucking hate jews and women. They are the same fucking thing.

Woke her up to the truth and convert her. But no second date, I'm not attracted to niggers.

NEVER

That's a shoop. Actual fags can't pull off that picture.

Time to excuse myself to the bathroom and leave that bitch with the bill

>iphone
>pride flag
Checks out.

Yo man. YOO!%^&**&^!!!!!

NU-UH

NU-fucking-UH

You should read (((Shapiro)))'s book. That's the Friends™ argument. It doesn't happen in real life.

Yes I remember that part as well.
Those books are full of that kind of stuff. Voldemort is pretty much alluded to as literally Hitler. Anyone that cared about blood purity in the slightest was an extremist as well. You couldn't be a normal person that just wanted to have pure wizard kids, you'd have to want to gas kikes and race war now if you wanted to do that. Racetraiters like weasleys hated being in the pure blood directory... It literally goes on and on.

She did a number on a lot of kids.

your day will come, kike

This is what happens when you don't physically remove communists from society.

>implying the fucked up libtard parents didn't make it

Someone gas this fucking thread. Fuck this.

To be honest, that's how you battle large forest fires.

You just dig the ground around the area and let it burn. Since, usually, fire spread is faster than the ability to extinguish fire.

Some guy once did an experiment and replaced various HP-specific terms with specific slang terms for sex acts while reading. Turns out it still makes perfect sense that way.

nah but Trudeau decided to hire a bunch of nogs from Africa to put out what was one of the biggest fires in Canadian history, and then they proceeded to go on strike demanding more money while the flames continued to burn Alberta.

>When you can't gender your child because you can't ask the child what gender it wants to be but stretching the childs ear is a-okay

i wish i could live in the peak of roman empire as a richfag
>it will never happen

also a bunch of more capable countries like Russia offered to help but cuckolder in chief really wanted the diversity points.

Just wait till COD WWII Part 2 has the Iwo Jima fight end with a giant gay orgy of those 5 soldiers, who were are gender fluid and in open relationships with half the Navy.

This is why I want Sweden to fall, as an example to other European countries.

what the flying nigger fuck did i just watch. don't tell me that's from some reality show jesus christ.

Doing this should be an instaban

>In life, they fought the wrong enemies
>In death, they inspired the wrong fans
They would have been shooting me and I'd still hate that happening.