Gene Simmons seeks to trademark Devil Horns hand sign

>Index and pinky fingers up. Thumb perpendicular. Some say it's the devil's horns. The Kiss rocker says it's his.

>Kiss frontman Gene Simmons –born (((Chaim Witz)))– is awaiting the signal from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office after he filed an application Friday for a trademark on a hand gesture. Rock fans are probably familiar with the sight.

>According to Simmons, this hand gesture was first used in commerce Nov. 14, 1974. That appears to correspond with Kiss' Hotter Than Hell tour.

Why are jews such a fucking caricature of themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Cure-the-Evil-Eye
consequenceofsound.net/2017/06/ronnie-james-dios-wife-slams-gene-simmons-disgusting-attempt-to-trademark-the-devils-horns-gesture/
youtube.com/watch?v=CwQ1A5eB_dY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A jew seeking to profit off pf a quasi satanic gesture.
Shocking

Well I heard those three fingers represent ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer.

He must be the jewest jew that ever jewed.

>claiming he was the musician to do this hand sign
Lies.

Yeah, the kike will quickly find coven were using it commercially (lp cover) in 69...

This just in...
Devil sues Gene Simmons.

Just when I think Gene The Jew Simmons couldn't be any more of a kike...

He is pure cancer.

Does anyone have the clip of Gene Simmons (((shutting down))) Billy Ray Cyrus by saying that his mother is a holocaust survivor out of nowhere? It was from his faggot show, and it's not on YouTube because, well...you know

trademark THIS

*unzips dick*

Filthy kike admitted in an interview that he did the Spiderman web shoot on stage and it sick bc everyone thought it was devil horns. Now he is trying to Jew the misinterpretation.

No such thing as a good Jew

KISS is literally a Jewish band.

Haha
Guess that snake waited for this mother fucker to die.

What a douche bag, KISS is garbage and the birth of pop metal. Fuck him.

That's not what that hand symbol means though...
Also it was based off of the evil eye hand gesture, so, it wasn't first used in 1974.

cheers user,ill check this band out,its like some bizzare female sabbath band lol

so far im liking one tin soldier

>so far im liking one tin soldier
It's nothing like their normal sound. They were generaly way heavier than that.

Didn't he already try to trademark the image of a bag with a dollar sign on it?

Why the fuck are you even allowed to copyright a shape you and literally everybody can do with their hands? America and jews are pathetic

Dude that's Dio's hand sign not Gene's and it comes from his Italian grandmother who would make the sign at him saying it's the devil watching him

i know ive listened to a few others,im a big sabbath fan so its pretty good.

Pretty sure he tried to trademark trademarking.

reminds me of when the (((fine brothers))) wanted to trademark reacting to stuff

It's an old as shit hand gesture called the Mano Coronuto (horned hand) used by pasta niggers to ward off
>The Evil Eye

Are YOU cursed with they evil eye Sup Forums?
Here's how to find out!

wikihow.com/Cure-the-Evil-Eye

hook em horns!

The music-loving inhabitants of Pepperland are under siege by the Blue Meanies, a nasty group of music-hating creatures. The Lord Mayor of Pepperland (Dick Emery) dispatches sailor Old Fred (Lance Percival) to Liverpool, England, where he is to recruit the help of the Beatles (John Lennon, Paul McCa… More
Release date: November 13, 1968 (USA)

Notice the thumb

The market is MUCH larger than you think. This sign actually means "love" in Australian sign language auslan.

>He doesn't know about a simple hand gesture made by fans of hard rock and heavy metal

You don't get (((out))) much, do you?

Call "Bullshit" in sign language in a money making venture and he could be entitled to a cut...

Good find. Fuck Gene Shlommins

>Epiphone
Yuuuck
>Ibanez
*barfs

10+ Collegiate sport teams might have to ante up if featuring their handsigns on merchandise

The thumbs are not out though

Wouldn't it be easier to trademark rubbing hands sign? More lucrative too, I think.

KISS >>> all black metal poser bullshit. Pure capitalism, pure evil.

James Dio (the originator) must be rolling in his grave over this.

RIP to the Rock true gods!

But Simmons didn't come up with the devil horns. That was Dio, whose italian grandmother would use the hand signal to ward off demons or whatever

fuck off Gene.

Gene Simmons can go fuck himself, this was a gift from Dio to the world

I'm pretty sure Satan will take care of him before it passes.
How the fuck do you trademark a hand position?! especially one that has been used by others before this cunt was born.

Relevant

consequenceofsound.net/2017/06/ronnie-james-dios-wife-slams-gene-simmons-disgusting-attempt-to-trademark-the-devils-horns-gesture/

Mayans beat him to it

>Thumb checkity check check

>Pic related

quit posting your shitty rig, Yngwie
go brush your teeth

DIO was the first metal singer to do that, fuck this kike!

why would Soros sue Gene Simmons?

>white nationalist hand sign
Let's do it

He's a jew.
Dio's grandma that used to make it.
Someone kill this jew who makes shitty music.

Fuck this jew faggot.

Oh hai trade Mark.

\m/

>Satan worship and white power both on one cover
Oy vey.

I thought it was Dio's thing and he copied it from his sicilian grandma?

Texas Longhorns

This. It's an old Italian gesture meant to Ward off demons out to cast them at someone. Gene can go fuck himself.

I'm gonna trademark eating. If any of you stop yourself from starving you owe me big time.

Different sign, thumb in different position

top kike

came to post this
> pop metal
stop, user, you're making me erect

Funnily enough it was never initially that, though it was highly likely pagan in nature. It was popularized by Ronnie James Dio, born Ronnie James Padavona, who learned the gesture from his Italian grandmother who used it to ward off the "evil eye."

youtube.com/watch?v=CwQ1A5eB_dY

oy vey is that an hate symbol?
delet this

Gene Simmons was born Chaim Witz.

Paul Stanley was born Stanley Bert Eisen.

Both are Jews and Satan worshipers.