BREAKING : TRUMP WILL FIRE ROSENSTEIN

Good riddance!!

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/06/rachel-brand-doj-attorney-bio-trump-russia-probe/
archive.is/FL2D9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is RACHEL BRAND?

>A former intern of Hillary Clinton. She graduated from University of Minnesota at Morris and Harvard Law, where she was a member of the Feminist Society.

>She clerked for Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsberg and worked for the firm Cooper, Carver & Rosenthal.

>Later she served in Barack Obama's DOJ in the Office of Legal Policy and advised Obama on privacy and civil liberties on the government's surveillance programs, and in between spent time at WilmerHale and the U.S. Chamber Litigation Center.
>She currently manages lawyers at the DOJ litigating on civil rights, women's rights, gay rights, feminism issues, policing, and antitrust issues, including the travel ban.

Holy shit! Thank fuck I'm not a burger

>spent time at WilmerHale

Bob Mueller's law firm

Another one to be tested. We know her past, where is her loyalty now?

> trusting Jim Acosta and his anonymous sources

She worked for Bob Mueller's law firm

Rosenstein told Trump to fire Comey and is now investigating Trump for firing Comey

Breitbart reported that Rosenstein might actually recuse himself so there's no need for Trump to fire him

RIP mongo, he really is the dumbest fuck ever elected to high office

>Fire
Oi veyyy what kind of anti semitism is this, don't you know how insensitive this is to Holocaust survivors.

And that leaves Trump with this woman who interned for Hillary, worked for Ginsburg and a rabid feminist

Holy fuck can you get any more ((())) than (((rosenstein)))

>Rosen
>(((stein)))
Oy Vey it's like anuddah Shoah

BUT HE IS A JEW PUPPET HOW WILL THE NARRATIVE SURVIVE?!?

Still believing (((sources)))?

mfw - get a load of these faggots.

Dont know who that is but firing anyone with a stein-suffix last name sounds good to me

fake news, corsi and jones are rooting for her

>(whom he attacked in a series of tweets)
Truly the modern soothsayer, we need to harness this amazing foresight.

Who is RACHEL BRAND?

Why a Russian agent don't you know.

Oy vey, why don't you trust muh sources?
You're not an antisemite, are you?

Rod ((((Rosenstein))))

Sessions fucked up again. He let that Clintonite Jew stay on, and Rosenstein repaid him by appointing Mueller.

It will be deliciously ironic when it's a woman who brings drumpie down

The Judicial branch has Trump by the balls. Every move Trump makes they will checkmate him. And with approval ratings at an all time low, it's just a matter of time before he is removed.

Sources

How? Also you still believe in polls?

So the US will turn into a 3rd World country? Ok

>no one bothers to check the source
>again
These aren't real, you fucking morons.

impeachment is a political matter, that's why the senate initiates it.

The grounds for impeachment do not need to meet criminal standards.

it says a lot when a news organization continues to employ jim acosta after he was humilated by trump for being a shill. you'd have to be retarded to take any of his coverage on trump as impartial.

>fires a kike traitor
>replaces it with another

When will PMURT learn?

Sitting president can't be prosecuted anyway.

By the power of sonichu... eid pmurt eid!

There's no precedent for it but he definitely can be.

The swamp is deep.

S O U R C E S

wrong

Trump is like a true dictator affraid of his shadow!

>Trusting (((sources))) without names
It's like you're not even pretending to be retarded.

Troll thread retards

>Rachel Lee Brand (born May 1, 1973) is an American lawyer, academic, and government official. She was sworn in as the United States Associate Attorney General on May 22, 2017, after being nominated to the position by President Donald Trump and confirmed by the United States Senate. Brand is the first woman to serve as Associate Attorney General.[2] She served as Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy in the George W. Bush administration and was appointed by President Barack Obama to serve on the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board. Prior to becoming Associate Attorney General, Brand was an associate professor at Antonin Scalia Law School.

Rachel Brand is our girl

Its literally becoming

The Apprentice: White House Edition
>You're fired
>He's fired
>She's fired
>They're fired
>Everybody's fired

But still, hope he drain the swamp real good

Didn't he appoint Rosenstein?

wrong. trump asked Rosenstein for a list of Comey's negatives and then lied (per usual) and called it a recommendation. You can tell because Rosenstein doesn't REEK of guilt.

Also wouldn't trump firing Rosenstein just be so he can fire mueller too? I hope its another Saturday night massacre, i might make popcorn

>thinks Trump & military would allow impeachment

why doesnt Trump just fire everyone, then not hire any replacements?

is she though?

Trump keeps appointing people who turn around and start fucking him up

>Jim Acosta
>CNN
>Sources

Anyone who believes this shit is a fucking faggot from leftypol

Rosen((((Stein))))

No, Rosenstein was the acting AG until Sessions took office.

Trump's problem is that he trusts jews.
What he should be doing is to ask Bannon to recruit fully loyal supporters. No bullshitting to please the democrats in the senate, just hire people that will fucking die to protect and fight for Trump.

Hitler for example wouldn't be shit without the SS.
They kept the corrupt shitstains in line, which is exactly what Trump needs now. But on a smaller scale obviously to not create mass hysteria.

To be that would signal that Trump isn't completely in control.

Don't get me wrong, there's so man factors that you can't control no matter how many D chess are you playing but the point is how can we help to fix things?

Should we do a meme war again? Kinda like draft for her or something?

how the fuck is this cunt even still in the DOJ in the first place? She should have been canned day 1. Just go through the current employees, top to bottom. The scum are easy to pick out.

loool. He is clearly "innocent".

Why cant Sup Forums fucking accept the fact that the entire political class is corrupt? Trump is no better.

Why not abolish the cia and fbi

Because he would need to congress to do that.
If of course he doesn't declare martial law and let the military wreck havoc. But that won't happen because of the hundreds of corrupt organs of the military and government positions.

Brand is OUR girl, libs
>Daughter of a dairy farmer
>Has prepped all conservative legal appointments to SJ for the last 20 years

"As The Washington Examiner notes, the Senate voted 52-46, with not a single Democrat voting for her confirmation. In April, the Senate Judiciary Committee also approved the nomination in a party-line vote, 11-9. By comparison, Rosenstein was confirmed in April in a 94-6 vote."

Face it, Rosenstein recuses and Mueller will get fired. This woman makes my legal boner erect.

heavy.com/news/2017/06/rachel-brand-doj-attorney-bio-trump-russia-probe/

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/FL2D9

Your a god amongst men, user

Fire That cunt fat but still here with nazi logo

>everyone is telling the truth except for Trump!
and your narrative continues to crumble.

DC never runs out of overpaid government job sodomite leftist leeches, does it?

Sources= the jew

If he were from the political class, you would have a point. Too bad he isn't.

SS is the reason Hitler was fucking framed.

She from Pella Iowa.

I actually trust her if she is from there. I live 20 minutes away and they are pretty much dutch supremacists.

Every time Trump fires someone my dick grows another inch

Lady looks like a dude.

Hitler was fucking framed. Idk why people can't see this. The Jews won WWII

This the executive branch, not the judicial.

Go back to junior high.

Our girl, Lib-shits

Why are you faggots still falling for this fake screenshot?

trumpfags ruined this board and now they are ruining the country

>Admitting US politicians are corrupt
>Still believing them when they say "Drumpf is an ebil meanie doodoo head, peach now!"

You are truly a part of what's wrong with this world

Funny, I say the same about liberals cantering around acting like they have some sort of pseudo-moral high ground
Truth is, they're so morally bankrupt they think they're doing the right thing

Liberals refuse to consider the damage they're doing to this country simply because they've been brainwashed by media propaganda

yeah liberals and trumpfags are the worst thing to happen to this country in a long time

what a fucking faggot, so he was "forced" to write a letter now suggesting that Trump fire Comey so that he is now "implicated" in the investigation that he himself is leading. Nothing was his fault he was forced to suggest that he was in no way being a sneaky twofaced jew trying to trick Trump into a mistep.

>tricked
Why Trump tricked so easily?

breaking: another speculative tweet from a guy with an ax to grind.

This is false. Sessions was sworn in on Feb 9. Rosenstein was sworn in on April 26 BY Sessions. Trump appointed both of them.

Whats the problem with making sure Trump doesnt start his own swamp while draining theirs. Its probably a good idea up until the point some random law clerk who liked a Trump post once is the scalp they claim.

>(((rosenstein)))

stop trusting them, mr president

Why do you post fake Acosta tweets so much, faggot?

By that logic, you shouldnt trust Trump either. Admit it, Trusting politicians is cucked.

he wasnt but Rosenstein thinks he has, Trump is essentially telling everyone what Rosensteins plan was on twitter and letting people decide for themselves if they buy this "Trump made me suggest to fire Comey" narrative because Trump knows its weak shit.

I'm glad you can base the entire fate of the president off the fact rosenstein doesnt reek of guilt in your opinion
Faggot

>not checking twitter.com/acosta

sounds like a never trumper, still supporting cruz up until RNC convention

I believe in everyone who dares to speak good about this emberassment being laughed back into their house so they can hop back on Sup Forums to pretend nothing is going horribly fucking wrong.

>1-dimensional checkers

I'll take shit that's already fucking happening for 100,000 please.

Sorry Trumplet, saying "WRUNG" like Daddy doesn't make it so. :(

trump already told lester holt he was gonna fire comey no matter what, even if he never got a recommendation. The recommendation didnt even say anything about letting comey go anyway

>RACHEL BRAND?
>Why a Russian agent don't you know.

Brands are a horrible people.