My opinion of gun control. What you you peoples opinion

My opinion of gun control. What you you peoples opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZzjGYyI3Dg
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html
archive.is/hBHO7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All guns should be banned to limit homicides.

>b-but people will just use knives or bombs
Can't kill 26 people with a knife and bombs are too hard for most people to make

>c-criminals will s-still have them
Not if you institute a snitch policy like with alcohol prohibition. There was still people brewing but they got shut down all the time

You don't need a hyperturbo carbine AR-15 with a triple-extended clip to kill deer and if the army sends tanks and apache helicopters after you your little pea shooter won't do shit anyway. Gun fags are fucking retarded.

>T. triggered commie

>not having enough hand guns to make a proper "c"

kys

It would probably work, but no thanks.

Prohibition created black markets for alcohol and the mafias. Do you think a black market on guns is really a good idea?

Ameri-bro
I am so happy you have actual gun freedom.
Nice Id.

....but.... licencing like a car wouldn't be a bad idea.

The gun belongs to the working man.

In a 90-99% white society guns are not needed,but in todays US the niggers would eat you alive if you did not have them /thread.

Jesus fucking Christ, I knew commies were mentally retarded, but I made the mistake of believing there was a limit.

Gungrabbers should be strung up.

So true

It would be very small

>I can't come up with an argument but I've been indoctrinated into a violent gun culture so now I'm mad

And the bullets belong to his head

You choose to disregard historical fact (as usual for a Commie) so your argument doesn't deserve a reply or its merits considered. Fucking kill yourself.

If Sup Forums really wanted to do some good to restore and preserve America, rally to repeal the NY Safe Act

Preaching to the choir here , if you want a long thread post how Japan is so much safer because no guns and blah blah Europe.

Don't mention Latin America which has extreme anti gun laws but is full of gun violence. This would most likely happen in the US even if all guns were outlawed tomorrow.

>youtu.be/LZzjGYyI3Dg

Keep electing banksters and this may as well happen.
They take your guns, then have the nerve to use them against you, because they feel like they are owning the place, which btw violates the NAP.

Not this faggot again.

Hang yourself commie.

Fuck off commie,helicopter ride for you

Should niggers and spics be allowed to have guns? If you say no, then you believe in gun control.

There are too many guns in circulation for a ban to matter too much. Seizing firearms from current owners would require even more trampling of rights people aren't ready to give up.

>It's a "white people with guns are almost always crazy" PSA

Is there a more blatant stereotype?

I used historical examples, you're just raging like a retard because you're a stupid hick with no education.

Governments have put down countless armed revolts throughout history. The US government had drones, bombers (with MOAB's), tanks, fighter jets, rocket launchers, miniguns, and fortresses all over America. They'd be fighting at home too so no logitical problems. I've studied Clausewitz extensively and it's obvious you rebel dixie fags would eat shit in an armed engagement with your military. They wouldn't side with you either even in Texas because they've sworn an oath to protect the constitution and rebellion is not legal dumbfuck.

Got any more anazing bantz or are you tired yet?

Republicans are actually the biggest gun grabbers.

cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html
Fucking moron

Archived it for you
archive.is/hBHO7

More guns = more happenings

He who puts down his weapon is as the mercy of he who never put his down

>Anazing
>anal zing

Lets ban knifes while we are at it.

Follow your leader

someone should make a similar picture about abortion with dead babies spelling "fuck you"

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Hi there fag, Marine veteran here. We've discussed it numerous times while sitting around standing by. We absolutely would side against Uncle Sam if they told us to start killing America citizens.

Furthermore, all of those great weapons we have(namely bombs and tanks) are great at destroying infrastructure. Guess who would rely on infrastructure to greater extent in the event of some sort of insurgency at home? Government forces.

What do you think mine is?

I'd love mandatory open carry. Control the guns by forcing them on everyone.

We absolutely do need gun control...for blacks.
Gun ownership should be white privilege.

I'm for gun control. Don't give guns for muslims, gipsies and niggers.

>Gun ownership should be white privilege.
The US should be a white only privilege . Founding Fathers were right all along.

Also guess who relies on civilians for support and supples?

The truck of peace can kill over 26 easy.

Your prized Syrian slimes are proving that big trucks are more deadly than guns, nigger.

You're talking as if the most relevant part of gun control is an armed rebellion, rather than gun crimes. Suicide by gunshot, mass shootings and armed homicides would be drastically reduced if your gun laws were regulated.

>truck of peace

> They still have then in AUS

>Its not the bill of needs turbo cuck

Don't own gun if you don't wan't to . Better for me, you won't be able to take mine.

>It would be very small
Ahahahahhaha!.. No.

Every citizen should have a weapon in her house for protect her property.
>Muuh this will be civil war and many children will be killed
No , see switzerland they don't have any problem

>You're talking as if the most relevant part of gun control is an armed rebellion, rather than gun crimes.
Having the ability to perform an armed rebellion is literally the point of the 2nd Amendment, so it is the most relevant.
>Suicide by gunshot, mass shootings and armed homicides would be drastically reduced if your gun laws were regulated.
A.) There are roughly 32,000 deaths by firearms in the country. In a nation of 320,000,000 it's irrelevant.
B.) Of that 32,000 the vast majority (2/3) are suicide.
C.) We DO have gun laws and regulations you fucking idiot.