Why does America suck? Is there anything the States can do correctly?

Why does America suck? Is there anything the States can do correctly?

Win Wars.

/Thread

Because reasons.

Only everything.

lose to bushniggers

Could have something to do with crashing into rice ships.

>lose to ricefarmers

if we do it, it is by definition correct. is this not obvious? are you here legally?

Lose to sand niggers

>Win Wars.

When did they won?

Guess the definition of irony would be lost on you.

When other superpowers did most of the bloodshed, and they just come prancing like shiny faggots at the end and claim victory

>lose to rice farmers
>USA combat deaths in Vietnam: 58,000
>Viet Cong combat deaths: 1,100,000
>tfw Americas k/d ratio was 18.9
>halted the spread of communism in SE Asia
>somehow this counts as a """loss"""

If you're talking about WW1, I agree. WW2 would have resulted in a resounding defeat for the allied forces if the D Day invasion never happened. We also used only 1 branch of our military to completely BTFO japan.

You were getting wrecked until midway, which only happened out of sheer luck
And if Russia hadn't depleted the german forces on the east, you wouldn't have been able to invade

>the expert
I swear, who the fuck dresses him.

Barron is a big boy

Nice job! You failed to refute ANY of my points, retard. Again,
>France, UK and Russia would have lost had it not been for D Day
>Japan was singlehandedly BTFO by our Navy
Want to try again, faggot? Or will you finally admit to American superiority?

u r fucking retarded. you must be a nigger or some spic shitstain. mainres, navby, and airforce. 3 you fucking retarded nigger faggot. i fucking hope you are killed tonight. i hope some nigger sodomizes you and slits your throat as he fills your boy pussy full of hiv cum

>halted the spread of communism in SE Asia
except it didnt all of Vietnam became communist

barron is going to be future emperor of humanity
just look at him

>Why does America suck?

Not enough experts

> Is there anything the States can do correctly?

Listen to the wisdom of The Expert

>/Thread

You must be retarded because the marines were a part of the fucking Navy in WW2, and the airforce was a part of the Army.

(((experts)))

Did it spread beyond Vietnam? No.
Did the communists attempt to spread communism to other nations after the war? No.

Nice job, you made yourself look retarded. Again.

Hey dumbfuck life isn't a videogame. K:D ratio doesnt mean fuck all. The point of the war was to stop communism from taking over Vietnam. You failed your objective.

Ok so we didn't stop Vietnam from becoming communist. We DID act as a deterrent against the Chinese from ever attempting to spread communism to other countries.

Also, if you're not illiterate, I was responding to somebody who incorrectly said the US was BTFO by rice farmers. If you look at the numbers, it becomes painfully obvious that the rice farmers were truly BTFO by napalm

LAW AND ORDER fixes shit.