Did save video of this beautiful and touching moment from last night's protests in St Paul?

Did save video of this beautiful and touching moment from last night's protests in St Paul?

I feel like the AMERICA IS AFRICA guy is destined to be a star on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
youtube.com/watch?v=4HI_wAr6Cj4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9535i_K-zLiRiIjh_jFXFJdTognUvNAO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Did anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

Thanks

W O K E

O

K

E

>AMERICA IS AFRICA
What's he saying before American?

holy shit that guy is awesome. i would wager yes. he will be a star here.

Nigger on tv is always the stupidest nigger they can put on tv. 90% of niggers are like this.

"Moorish" maybe?

This is why they didn't let blacks into the mormon church. It ends up like this.

Mormons are already retarded so the retardation multiplies

AHAHAH

HE BE GEOGRAPHICALLY FLUID

We morrish-american dubbuh

I'm so confused

Is he saying white people are aboriginal to america? Or does he actually believe that we live on the continent of Africa and he's saying that blacks are the abos?

>how many levels of woke you on?
>I know we wuz kangs my man
>you like lil baby, watch this

>Mormons know the truth about niggers
>Retarded

Whatever you say, tard

He believes America is actually Africa and white people have fooled black people into thinking otherwise.

That, or his point is that calling black African-Americans implies that America isn't their home continent and that referring to them as such creates a divide.
Therefore he proposes to use the term "Moorish-Americans", which does not carry the same implications

>Moorish
Makes sense. It's a new kang terminology to me

>>AMERICA IS AFRICA
What did "Ze" mean by this?

Jim will go down as the first Internet Historian

>Mississippi River is Nile River
What did "Xe" mean by this?

I kekked

When you jigs gonna Make Africa Great for the First Time? And why every jig want to leave Africa like a bitch?

I have no idea what he's talking about. Utter gibberish.

that guy smoked some pristine crack before hitting dem streets.

ok

WE WUZ WOKE

>Trans Geographic Nationalism was first espoused byJim Kang the first Historian of Trans Africa.

Totally woke abbo.

He must be on crack cocaine

Hah, this guy got arrested too

Holy shit, the look on the mic guy's face. Anyone know what he meant by the pope said stand up? Why are moors listening to the pope?

>the mississippi is da nile

whaaaaaaaaat

> .. same implications
yet. But it soon would.

Jim and neatoburrito has it

Black people have lost their fucking minds.

I think this video is very relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HI_wAr6Cj4

Yeah, I saw them drag him off along with the fat white cat lady, and the young white poser punk kids

holy shit

This protest was the funniest thing yet

>block highway
>then continue to say 'WE MADE OUR POINT'
>Others not feeling that the point was made
>Continue blocking highway
>Get BTFO by police with about 10 arrests

What was the point? That you can block a highway with mindless retards and still manage to get people arrested even with the large group that was there.

Doesnt this dumb nignog understand that without the oppresive whitey starting the slave trade none of his subhuman kind would ever have set foot in america

>youtube thinks he actually speaks portuguese if you try enabling subtitles

Wow...powerful.

>Therefore he proposes to use the term "Moorish-Americans", which does not carry the same implications

It would not carry those or any implications because it would be nonsense.

This is VALIS tier

The African empire never died

Isn't he technically not wrong, though? If you have people from one culture in any given place, it's basically a colony. That's why you need to send them back/eliminate them.

Kangz

B A S E D B L A C K M A N
A
S
E
D

B
L
A
C
K

M
A
N

B

L

Seriously, what the actual fuck

But he died in the 80s

Mad that Mormons get called out as the idiots they are?

So does this confirm that slavery never happened?

lol if someone knows one obvious thing about reality, they are therefore incapable of being retarded? That's some fucking retard logic you got there, mormon retard.

....huh?

>sees black panther once
AMERICA WAS HOME OF THE NIGGERS, WHITES CAME FROM AFREECA

thanks user, this A+

YOU GOT THE WRONG FLAG DOE

Why are you so obsessed with blacks?

In my experience the majority of niggers believe shit like this.

I wish I were exaggerating.

I'm obsessed with their BBC's(BIG BLACK COCKS) to be honest.....

That's like saying most women are full on libtard feminists. Stop being fooled by the media's demographic cherry picking, nigger.

>tfw used to think America was the land of dreams and opportunities, the country where successful people all gathered to live peacefully

Man, I guess every nation has its burden.

>Blacks go out of their way to invade your personal space
>Why are you so obsessed with blacks?

I said in my experience.

Meaning I used to know a few hundred niggers when I lived in Baltimore, and the majority believe this type of stuff.

I don't have any black friends anymore, but I will never forget what I experienced.

REPEAR AFTER ME: THE CIVIL WAR WAS NOT ABOUT SLAVERY
MURICA

`

I saw this moorish nigger last night via livestream. What a raging nut nigger. Makes me really wanna fight the power.

This has to be a joke.

>bix_nood.jpg

unironically, this makes me wonder where the pyramids are in america, as they exist on every single continent, there are lots in China, Bosnia, south and centeral america. etc etc.

Martian Amerian? Are KANGZ actually descended of a KANG race from Mars? Why is da Illuminati hiding this from the public?

Stay Woke

The Lion Kang

In North America the Mississipian culture built a bunch of them; but they built them out of soil instead of stone.

Mayans, Aztec and Inca all built them out of stone; but that's obviously south of the Rio Grande.

there should be stone ones in the united states and canada regions though. I'm largely convinced that the grand canyon houses some really old pyramids, the pic i posted was one of them.

You do know Mexico is part of north america, right?

I want this posted in every single thread where Europeans ask why our police are so violent or crime rates are so high in the US. It isn't white people shitting up our country, it's always been these goddamn niggers.

fuck off mestizo

>not realizing when I was talking about America, i was talking about MURICA

see

Way to read the sentence wrong, faggot

Not sure. Probably some Jesuits in the area have been spreading social justice and liberation theology again. You blame the Jews, but you don't even know how much leftwing bullshit the Jesuits are spreading.

psychoceramics my favorite kind of fiction

Those are melanesians, not niggers

The Mississippi being the Nile river is standard Moorish doctrine.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9535i_K-zLiRiIjh_jFXFJdTognUvNAO

Did the cops kill him? That would be okay.