Murica hate thread

Murica hate thread
How do we prevent the burgers and their Jew-Masters from ruining the world?
Are the US-Niggers even more intelligent than those degenerate Ex-Europeans?

America sucks but NazBol sucks even more

Undercover Jew detected

>when your country's existence pisses off every faggot on the planet

>How do we prevent the burgers and their Jew-Masters from ruining the world?
I have some ideas

Well at least let us see your national flags pussy so we can take some shots across the bow. Fuckin pussy Euro posters gotta hide being fake flags now. Sad Really

>Tells user to show flag
>His own post doesnt show a flag

user..?

*hiding flag*

Notice how we never see an Israeli flag on here anymore after giving the hide flag option? The yids got to the mods. I've seen the atmosphere on this board completely change.

You are really a fucking moron, you know that right?

no

>ore

They already ruined the world

It means I live below the Mason Dixon line you crossdressing ladyboy jungle Savage. Now fuck off before I hire a Marine to fuck you, kill you, and stuff your dead body in a trashcan

He obviously didn't even know what the confederacy was.

Why? You're posting in a hate thread and you cant even show your flag? U scared?

Real tough behind the wall of internet are we now?

remember when you guys lost lol
dumbasses cant even secede right

I see North Dakota seems to have the highest percentage of Christians.
They also have the highest median IQ in the nation and a higher average IQ than almost every single country in Europe.

>Are the US-Niggers even more intelligent than those degenerate Ex-Europeans?
We're literally running the entire planet....

Tbh little Flip you'd probably be the last fuckers I would start shit with. I had a 5'0 Flip buddy in the Army and he punched me in the nose once for messing with the volume on his car radio. Crazy bunch of fuckers, degenerate gamblers and kareoke singers

We've literally been downgraded to "developing nation" just because we spend more on guns than anyone else doesn't mean shit when we can't handle our own domestic problems.

Maybe he's bisaya flip lardbro. If he's tagalog, dont worry messing up with those kind of flips. They're all talk.

If their CIA niggers would stop destabilizing my country, they'd be the coolest white bois. Aussies second.

Can anyone explain why americans have such small penises?

Who are the most annoying people on the planet and why is it solely Americans?

The mongrels of Europe
>muh mum is 30% dutch, muh dad is 50% irish and I'm 80% german
No nigger that means you mother was a 100% cumdumpster passed as a fucktoy around europe

No he was a good dude, definitely crazy as fuck. Both the Flips in my unit were crazy man

But we don't even mention you, or think about you. Are you annoyed by the lack of attention, you real world NPC?

What the fuck is nazbol anyway?

God I wish the UK was still Christian

>MUH BASED EMPEROR
>HE WILL BRING BACK JERBS FOR BUBBA LEE
Pathetic subhumans

Fuck off Atlanticist kike
>How do we prevent the burgers and their Jew-Masters from ruining the world?
by supporting Russia

>MUH HUWHITENESS

Saviors of hwhite race everyone

stop making fun of them they have a hormonal disorder you faggot

I love how Europeans blame us for being an epicenter of Jewish media and cultural influence even though I seem to remember America doing better than Europe in all regards until they drove their Jews into our land. Really makes you think.

Beef eater

>claims to not give attention
>gives attention
Stop replying to my posts, you subhuman piece of garbage. Go suck couple of recently used dildos of your sister's

That's a clean room.

THE CONFEDERACY WAS IN THE U.S YOU FUCKTARD!

>they have a hormonal disorder you faggot
keep fueling the murican ejjukation meme retard

>America has a small weiner!
>niggers have BBC and America is full.of niggers
You fucks just can't decide on a narrative.

damn son.

>mfw beauty is only skin deep

oh my fucking god, that think looks hurt.

And what country do you live in?

>pretending every western nation isn't cucked to zionists

Israel :^)

I love these threads

>tfw you're a dirty shitskin considered hwhite in 'murica
14/88 lads, now accepting application from all subhumans to save muh race

My bad. Wish you luck to all your future missions, soldierfag.

build better business and compete offer us lower price beter goods

go!

This is a slide thread and should be treated as such.

>Save white race by breeding white women

user where you got this picture?

>boomers
>Americans

You may only choose one

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>'Murican education

>KEK PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Wtf?

>20/5(2*2)
>16
How fucking dumb are they? My neice can calculate that and she's just 5.

> they thought 'murican education was just a meme

Something forgot how to Order of Operations.

The world cannot be 'ruined', it was always fucking shit

Dude fuckin sauce? That is wild.

YASSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAY

user Souce!

its that a new trend? how come we donĀ“t have those kind of cars here in mexico?

He can't give you sauce because it's most likely a book about how different cultural groups communicate in different ways.

>Sauce, they say?

Burgers have already pre-ordered all those.

So glad I got through school before this happened. The only faggy thing I remember was like save the rainforest stuff in 3rd grade.

>The table below goes down to a 0.4% representation, and a diverse range of nationalities were present under this figure, but the numbers were too low to register any significant value.
>Some of those countries included in small numbers were Estonia, Poland, Turkey, Portugal, Norway and Scotland.
>Estonia, Polan, Turkey, Portugal, Norway and Scotland.
>Norway

Wew, glad to see my country isn't cuck central.

>w-we h-have the best ejjukation system in teh world faggots
>You can never be as creative as us

Can anyone of you tell me a joke where the burger walks out of his home?

Pro-tip: You can't because burgers don't leave anywhere without their scooters.

Sent for garbage outside of Sup Forums.Fuck off Eurocunt.

Don't buy their shit and get nukes with ICBMs to keep their meddling hands away by MAD.

The US will collapse from the cancer that is the jews and from the AIDS that is the niggers.

In fact by forcing their hands away with the things mentioned in the first point, the US will most probably be forced to sort its shit out at home. Which is probably why jews are so keen on steering the US against strawmen outside its borders. (e.g. Putin; Assad)

They would probably fail me

4u

A millionaire in the land of jeebus

Are you a leaf.

Your post is on that level of quality.

Christ, it's like I am back in the early to mid 2000s.

poster girl for burger USA
want a taste of my cake?

want a piece of me big boys?

The only way is to cut off the head of the snake , that is the reserve banking system and those who control it. This system is completely broken and corrupt and is 25 plus years overdue for an overhaul.