What does Sup Forums think of Connor Murphy?

What does Sup Forums think of Connor Murphy?

youtube.com/watch?v=nDoz4HFiWxg

youtube.com/watch?v=P11fG1YUQsA

I merely viewed the thumbnail and i decided that i do not care about him.

>What does Sup Forums think
nothing

Just a handsome, genetically gifted roider trying to make a living
he seems cool, not like a bad guy or anything
And he is Irish so I have to respect my kinsmen

I think my new favorite color is Abs

He's very autistic but rather gl'ing so ultimately none of it matters and he's having the time of his life fucking sluts while the average man is saving up his paychecks to court the desirable LaQueefa.

I think I want to wash laundry on his abs

Steroids
E-celeb
You're probably a pathetic NEET looking for a father figure.

If he tried to kiss me I'd punch him in the face

oh what am I saying why would he try to kiss a guy thats ridiculous
sorry

Gay numale.

Roids
Scripted videos passed off as genuine.

Manlet

Spot the faggot

Has nothing on Zyzz

he's got some pink-eye going on in that pic there
thats the risk with eating poopoo

He's living the dream.

He had like 20 non-white girls licking shit off of his body. Men like this are what make shitskins envious.

hawt

>handsome
Never been too impressed by this guy's face.

Post your face then

This guy is a 10/10

Does he do anything other than work out? Is he skilled, talented, or insightful? If not, the answer is "nothing."

Is there even any point in trying to date when there are guys like this? Literally every single woman on Earth would leave their bf/husband in a heartbeat to fuck this guy. Can't even compete with that.

How tall is this guy? Need to know. Gonna do some pushups.

6'2"

He's not handsome enough for modeling. Take that same face and put it on an overweight video game nerd and it wouldn't look out of place at all.

Son you're absolutely retarded. This guy is handsome as fuck and I don't have a gay boner in my body.

lmao

His body is 10/10. His jawline is a 9.5/10 (as is many people who have get down to that body fat level), the rest of his face is a 5/10.

When you have great hair, great teeth and a great jawline by default you can't have lower than a 7/10 face unless there's some weird ass shit going on.

His face is at least an 8.

Low body fat makes anybody better looking, but this guy could be on Youtube doing let's plays if he had 5% more fat on him.

Tfw when you will never experience this because women never had and will find anything attractive to me. The moment when the girl shouted : "Take your shirt off" was so painfull...

Women are garbage anyway. You're better off if you ask me.

>What does Sup Forums think of Connor Murphy?
I want to know his cycle