Kekistan cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FjZMj-lZ0s
youtube.com/watch?v=mR9mywVEOKE
youtube.com/watch?v=4vkNgW-wBKw
youtube.com/watch?v=tPNc3mYlrdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off

You won, user, it doesn't get any worse than that.

Useful idiots are what they are. Your pettiness is a leftist shill tactic.

Shlomo's out and trying to sow divide eh? I'd rather have red-pill Liteā„¢ people around me than kikes like you

What matters is that they'll vote the right when come election time. Ignore their retarded antics as long as it keeps bringing in normies.

t. r/TheDonald

PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK MAGAPEDE
FUCK ANY BASED BLACK GUYS TODAY? I AM A DANGEROUS FAGGOT AND SUCKED OFF LIKE A GALLON OF BASED BLACK CUM
THIS F*CK THE SHILLS BUT KEEP THE IRONIC ANTISEMETISM ON A DOWN LOW
YEAH DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST FRICK OFF FASHISTS AND ANCOPS

SHAREBLUE TRYING TO DIVIDE US

You're making it so obvious.

just be glad these people aren't liberals, it's time to red pill them on the cancer of zionism

Didn't realize there was one up already. You can go to that one when this one hits bp limit.

There's literally nothing wrong with people bring interested in right wing politics.

they beat you, you lost to this, you keep sliding the threads when i mention this and make them anew

>let's keep around the larping faggots that serve only to embarrass our movement if anything
really made me do the thing

youtube.com/watch?v=8FjZMj-lZ0s

>divide and conquer
Fuck off ShariaBlue, they may be useful idiots, but they're OUR useful idiots.
Sage.

Jesus...

How are they useful?

they vote correctly

fuck jews

You people are idiots. Please think for a minute before you type. In what way does it disadvantage us at all to have a bunch of retards with defiled wehrmacht flags running around if they are still pushing to the Right? Every weapon is valuable.

It didn't, because you obviously don't think. The Left never has this problem because they tolerate the retards in their own midst. The larger the cloud that surrounds your movement the better. You can gas them all when we actually get to our goals but until then, how exactly does this help us at all?

1: Potential source of recruitment when they age and realize how cringey they were.

2: A buffer between the public and our actual, radical ideals.

3: They're still warm bodies who can vote and fill crowds.

4: Because of memes they do not attack White Nationalists on sight. We've already infiltrated their rallies before, that NEVER worked with BB Republicans.

And how does the fact that they are or aren't affiliated with Sup Forums affect that?

There is some truth to this thread.

They ruined atheism now they are ruining Sup Forums

I fucking hate these people

>rationalizing subhumans

KYS

>/our/

No.

i feel sorry for this guy. he looks vaguely lonely and autistic but also kinda nice. i hope he finds non-retarded friends

it doesn't, but it also makes no sense to attack them while there are still so many leftists out there.

>The Left never has this problem because they tolerate the retards in their own midst
and these very same retards that they tolerate end up making their movement look bad and convert others to the right

It's all coming to my own magical plans; not meme magic of course.

It doesn't matter either way. Sup Forums is already a Neo-Nazi White Supremacist imageboard, our reputation could not get any worse if we tried, which is fine.

No. The SA was full of degenerates and faggots too but it was still useful. What happens afterwards is irrelevant, what we have historically lacked is manpower.

Never seen daylight,i do hope for your cats sake you wash.

>pushing to the Right
They will realize how ridiculous kekifaggotry period was and likely associate that to the right wing ideas that came with it. Also if you care about PR then having a bunch of man children spewing mutilated memes doesn't help shit. They are just millennial cuckservatives.

he should clean his room, sort him self out.

Lose weight man, look up fashion and buy new clothes, get a new haircut, grow your beard in a way that suits your face, get contacts, lift, go out more and you'll dont have to be living in celibacy in kekistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=mR9mywVEOKE

This shit needs to die

Reminder; Common Filth called out this autistic behaviour months before anyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkNgW-wBKw

Reposting until it's put a stop to.

Only when they flip out and attack people and burn shit down, which has never been a problem for us.

Again. They aren't going anywhere and you cannot honestly expect then to do so, and if you destroy one gay meme they'll just find another one because cringe is cringe no matter the flavor. The best we CAN do is try not to cause infighting so that we can continue to manipulate their opinions.

It does not help at all that these "look at this ugly guy huu huu" threads were exactly what Shareblue/CTR were doing during the election. Exact same style, exact same pictures, exact same motive: To sow division and discourage people from getting active and involved.
We don't WANT them to stop getting involved we want them to eventually come over to our side, which you don't do by making them hate you.

So associate the kek retardation with cuckservatism--but this repetitive attack is not going to make them consider more extreme positions because that's where the attack is coming from.

If we could convince the LEFT to do exactly what you people are doing, then we'd be sitting pretty. People retreat from mockery in the opposite direction, not towards it.

>pic
What a disgusting sow
What a faggot

is it just me that has realised the same people from CTR that were pretending to be right wingers are now posing as pro kekistanni people or is the entire thread just CTR

lmao kys my guy
these ''kekistani'' redditors need to gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=tPNc3mYlrdc

The only normal one of the bunch is the girl on the bottom right that takes it up the ass from her dog.

Not even Kekistan related. That's from some Reddit meet up.

pretending to be "kekistanni"? are you fucking retarded? the title of the thread is kekistan cringe and it's been made over and over. it's ugly, pathetic pics of people. context clues, user, context clues

Don't post if you don't have anything to say, idiot. I've made my case. If you don't intend to listen, then don't.

No, the reason why they do this kekistan shit is because they want to feel embraced. They seem to admire this board, and look to it for approval, so by criticizing them they will want to change their behavior to better appease us, and that's why bullying them until they stop acting like faggots is the right thing to do
>get the left to do what we're doing
No that would only embolden them

Reddit = Kekistan, mate.

Yeah but that's not even the Kekistan part of Reddit.

Fuck of

They are more closely aligned to liberalism than fascism. Also you can't just go up to most of them as they are in their r/The_Donald hugbox where Jewish admins block antisemetism and raycism cause DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RAYCISTS. Instead of them pandering to the left to try and seek their validation they should be encouraged to oppose them. Their virtue signalling is out of hand and what's worse is they think all the shit said on here is ironic.

Everyone who labels themselves as "alt-right" are legitimately just as bad if not worse than the SJWs and commies

This
This is all it is, just a brand to be bought and sold, it's like leftists who wear Che Guevara shirts

t.ethnic kekistani

Fuck white people

What do they even think Kekistan is?

>(((Kronsell)))

Woah check out that BASED BLACK GUY wearing a kekistani hoodie

I remember when it was just larpers trying to start a Sup Forums colony on an uninhabited island

>tfw at a point in my life where I would happily waifu a fat pig like this because she would treat me right

I JUST WANT A PLAIN CONSERVATIVE GIRL PLEASE GOD

That guy is adorable.

I think sargon is the one who introduced it to the alt-lite redditers

HAHAHAHA
Holy shit, it's the virgin stance irl

Don't fuck fatties
They are selfish hedonists with low impulse control

Ok good, that's what I thought.The tuvalu discords were fun haha
Fuck him then lmao

I like how they aren't white but still call for a war.

regardless of what the topic is, pics like this demotivate me on voting

>new divide and conquer thread by reddit

Yeah it would be much better if all those keks were leftists.

kek

Wow, nice thread again discord raid group with the same 4 posters making the same posts with the same comments.

>reddit

They're called shills user

>Only when they flip out and attack people and burn shit down
not at all
just by sharing their opinion of how "dudes we need to create a nation to defend us from religious discrimination, praise geg :DDD" they're already making themselves out to be retards to the average person
>Again. They aren't going anywhere and you cannot honestly expect then to do so
just because they're not about go anywhere does not mean we shouldn't ridicule the mfor the halfwits they are
>We don't WANT them to stop getting involved we want them to eventually come over to our side, which you don't do by making them hate you.
other alt-right personalities do a much, MUCH better job of bringing people over than a bunch of freshman college students going out in public and embarrassing themselves
heck, I'd be surprised if the latter even manage to bring any people over and if they actually do so, they're probably bringing over people that are just as stupid as they are

> "these kekistani fags are sure cringe "
> "BUT they are also all normies, right. fellow anons?"
Anybody else notice any conflict here?
OP, gas yourself, you short-minded retard.

Cui bono? Who profits from right-wing infighting? Who's goal could it be to create infighting?

Your agenda is so obvious its hilarious.

LE BASED PEDE!!1!

Recently sargon has been name dropping Sup Forums a lot
There are also lots of other videos doing the same but he does it with the most frequency and views
If they were leftists then it would be a good propaganda tool to make fun of them. Sort of how da es jay dubyas get videos made about em which drove some impressionable younger kids to be kekistanis

Nah senpai, these kekistani niglets are the equivalent of bronies and furries
They're purpose is to humiliate the right wing and turn people away

>If they were leftists then it would be a good propaganda tool to make fun of them

The left-wing is full of nu-males who already are the target of ridicule. Attacking kekistanis, especially those who have the guts to go protesting only weakens our base for no gain.

Antifa is just mad that they got BTFO hence they raids that suddenly poped up.

> They're purpose is to humiliate the right wing and turn people away
They'll grow out of it, but the right-wing thoughts remain.
Again, why is Sup Forums not happy with it's views going mainstream? That's how you get power.
>muh sekrit club
> 2017

I'd nut inside the go with the dog

I agree, it's pretty cringy, but we can also take this as an opportunity to fucking teach them how to no look like a right version of the fucking circus that is antifa.
I think a big issue is they're not taking it seriously themselves.
I doubt half of them even voted, and are just as apathetic politically as your average normie.

>Unironically using the current year argument
Mate, I....

The people you're seeing in these pics and videos ain't going to grow out of their faggotry if someone doesn't put a mirror in front of them and tell them to sort themselves out

i literally thought pepe memes were pretty cool, but then kek happened nad I was like cool, WoW orcspeak is aight. But now this? Absolutely fucking cringe. Anyone who is actually "serious" about kekistan has only half a brain working at best.

>I think a big issue is they're not taking it seriously themselves
No, you can't take anything completely serious, that's what the left does and that's why they are such weak and damaged human beings

These fat, autistic socially retarded people are on our side. They'll win no points for their charms, but if you think that the hunt for Eric Clanton didn't involve some fat autistic socially retarded neckbeards, you're delusional.

Now, get fucked, OP.