10.000 MUSLIMS WERE SUPPOSED TO MARCH TODAY IN COLOGNE

10.000 MUSLIMS WERE SUPPOSED TO MARCH TODAY IN COLOGNE.

ONLY 300 SHOWED UP AND MOST OF THEM WERE NOT EVEN MUSLIMS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
youtube.com/watch?v=waj8FWkVrYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Need more pics this is hilarious

Stupid German cucks.

Guardian were shilling this hard. "See, they DO care" - good job Hans.

There's only like 15 shitskins. Is this even france? Can we get more ?

>10.000 MUSLIMS WERE SUPPOSED TO MARCH TODAY IN COLOGNE.
What for?

user it was supposed to be a Muslim rally against radical Islam.

SCENE RIGHT NOW. 10000 WERE SUPPOSED TO MARCH AGAINST TERROR

among these 300 people, half were probably journalists and their technical crew waiting to show Europe that muslims were all good, tolerant and against terrorism.

This is not just a bluepill anymore

What was it about

Cologne is in Germany though

Read the thread, tard.

They rather rape your fiiiiiine cologn bitches.

I was trying to imply that germany is more shitskin than france, and this isn't even france-tier.

To condemn acts of terrorism i imagine.

This is the true face of those peaceful muslims who dindu nuffin - they are all riveted to see weterners get blown the fuck up

Dude, it's a rally against radical islam, obviously you're not going to see a lot of shitskins

Eat me faggot

nobody showed. NOBODY SHOWED!

CNN will have them squeeze together with a few cute kids in front for a photo/video shot. The normies will never know the truth.

THIS IS THE "RAMADAN PEACE MARCH"

>Muslims and friends against violence and terror

>Police now says only 200 showed up

HAHAHAHA

Definitely not after al-Bagdhadi nailed a rail grind into a double kickflip. You can't fight that kind of gnarly.

>Is this even france?
No it's Germany

It was supposed to be masses of Muslims protesting Islamic terrorism, but the only people who turned up are a bunch German cucks and women.

On the front page of reddit was a news article "10,000 muslims to march against radical islam".

Of course, the fact that only 300 showed up is nowhere at all on reddit. So now all the millions of people who use reddit will walk away with the impression there were 10,000 of them

This is why reddit must be stopped

they were scared that maybe one of their friends would show up

March for what?

It had 50k upvotes and now they are even more emboldened in their shit ideology. Fuck reddit

Scared ?

(((moderate))) muslims all secretly (or not) want radical muslims to kill kuffars

>for what
More refugees, More Islam, More bombs.

FUCK OFF, MACFAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. And anyone on here who says "who cares about reddit" is missing the point, reddit is read by millions of people daily and many get their news from reddit, so it has an enourmous impact, especially on young people.

>Muslim march
>whiter than literally any other gathering you could expect in Cologne

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHH

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AAHAHBAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>only 200

Judging by these pics: that's still an overstatement.. Most people there seem to be journalists with tripods and microphones and shit. That doesn't actually count.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Shit like this makes me wish this whole political climate happened in the 90s so the term "radical Islam" wasn't so fucking wasted as its being.

>10k of us will march as muslims, on behalf of Islam, to prove that we respect our host country and culture and we do not support at all terrorism, ISIS having nothing to do with Islam
>under 300 show up, the majority of them being cucked germans

What did they mean by this Sup Forums?

Why didn't they just put out a flyer in German calling it a muslims against violence rally, and then put out a flyer in arabic inciting a rally to protest against insults to mohammad?

That'd draw a crowd of muzzies for sure and you could spin it however you want.

THE 10,000 WERE REAL

IN MY MIND

Reddit must be subverted. We are the jews now user.

What does it mean?

>shitskins going out of their way to avoid being seen near anti terror protest

Thats, .. Yeah

"Love to the country is part of the faith"

"love for your country is part of your believe"

kek

>300
If you look closer at least 10-15 of these are probably just professional and activist reporters.
And another 15-20 just passants taking a look at whats going on

Look at this. German cities are so fucking ugly.

Ramadan. Marchin before sunset is haram. Be there next week.

The only way this could have been better is if a bomb had gone off

The essence of globalism captured in one image

meanwhile another attack happens elsewhere in 3...2...

what is this thing ?

I wish MSN would pick it up - but they won't. Let me tell you: they won't even talk about again.

Did they actually prepare for 10 000? Closed streets? This is amazing. I'm hard.

march for what?

You think a guy brought a bomb, looked at the small crowd and decided it's not worth it?

look at them.

i mean, just look at them.

the old hags are virtue signalling with a cunt that is too stupid to understand she is being used but fugly old libcunts...

this is so fucking sad. how can they only think: "LOOK, WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS!"

!?

SHARIA FÜR GERMANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

It's not just reddit but the entire MSM. If you check Google News you'll find plenty of references to the 10,000 that "will march" and none to the fact that they did not show up.

If they only offered 20 Euroshekels for anybody showing up, there would be 10k. You can bet.

what is even happening now?

This ridicules the stupid liberal hashtags like #NotAllMuslims so hard.

That guy should be shot. As a prank.

Gas the kebabs. Gas them all.

Pathetic and they wonder why everyone hates them but the most delusional libshits.

it was all over the news the past couple of days and i promise you in a year when an attack happens and people rightfully say: why don't they protest it! people will trot out the 10,000 strong links and be like "errr racist much" no stories of the actual turnout will EVER make it to press.

Pink headscarf is there because her uncle is making bombs and she wants to absolve her conscience but not report anything.

DAT SIND NICHTMAL 300 HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>10.000 MUSLIMS WERE SUPPOSED TO MARCH
to take the town and enact sharia law? was it supposed to be time ?

You have to understand that the reason why there aren't many muslims is because there are at work!!

Government arranged "marches" where they pretend muslims somehow condemn terrorism

Or that they don't view immigration as demographic conquest

>user it was supposed to be a Muslim rally against Muslims
And you wonder why no muslims showed up

Dont worry, they'll be there on NYEs to rape your bitches, while you watch from your cuckshed

Where is the evidence that this is the march?

M8 I would even glad to see whitey get blown up if I spent my childhood watching kikes dressed like whitey blow up my family and friends. Muslims are unironically justified, they are just too fucking stupid to mobilize against their true enemy:The Jew

Fucking hilarious, but still cautious to share this. Could be that these photos are just very early into the demonstration, though that lack of turnout wouldn't suprise me one bit. Did anyone even write about this? Spiegel didn't

So you're saying "NOT ALL MUSLIMS"?
Could that work on Twitter?
#NotAllMuslims showed up to march against terrorism.

There is an identitarian protest in Berlin right now and I think it might be bigger:

>dudeeee, I have this friend, he's a Muslim, but like hes fucking raaadical man

funny, how the Muslims turn to show when Erdogan needs support, they appear big time. When it's about to divide themselves from terrorists / radicals, they hide.

Kudos to the 300 Muslims.

there was even live stream of this super event
youtube.com/watch?v=waj8FWkVrYs

Ironically the crowd at a Muslim rally is whiter than you'd see most days in Cologne.

Who called for a muslim demonstration, and why?

for what?

>Inb4 9700 trucks show up

colon2

ˈkəʊlən,ˈkəʊlɒn/

noun

ANATOMY

noun:colon; plural noun:colons

the main part of the large intestine, which passes from the caecum to the rectum and absorbs water and electrolytes from food which has remained undigested

cologne

kəˈləʊn/

noun

noun:cologne; plural noun:colognes

eau de cologne or similarly scented toilet water.

"bottles of cologne

sucked in. lazy dune coons

more Muslims showed up to the Cologne rapeathon on New Year's. more pics OP.

>Only like 20 Muslims attend the candlelit vigils following terror attacks, usually to defend Islam and declare #NotAll
>Muslims don't feel the need to distinguish themselves from radicals at these events
>Study shows that 2/3rds of Muslims wouldn't share terrorist information for the police, probably more when you account for the liars
>They riot and destroy public property when they perceive mistreatment by Europeans

to make things worst its ahmadiya muslims, they are considered heretics by regular slims.

That's just awful. We really should have dropped some nukes on ya'll.

>be leftist media
>shill for 10.000 peacefull muslims demonstrating, because some bad bad nazi said, that muslims dont go on the streets to demonstrate against islamic terror
>end up with 20 shitskins and 280 leftists

This is so hillarious, even the shills are on suicide-watch

lol how many muslims 10%?

>300
>Most

If that pic is representative, you are being way too generous. I can see MAYBE 10 muslims in there.

>It was supposed to be masses of Muslims protesting Islamic terrorism, but the only people who turned up are a bunch German cucks and women.

I wonder why they are even surprised, at least half of the mudskins dont condone terror attacks, shit they think its a good thing.

Takbir!!!

>Literally less than 20 muslims

Guys, what do you think is going through the minds of the white German leftist cucks following the muslims in that March? Do you think they'll question their ideology after this pathetic display of apathy by muslims?

Pretty much this.

>already giving excuses regarding ramadan fast

Just saw that in my mall's "info-TV" or whatever they call that fluff nonsense on their screens. I wonder if Antifa faggots showed up there as well to protest and throw stones at those "muslims", because that's what they constantly do when actual Germans protest against Islamic terror.

Kek