LIVESTREAM: Identitarian movement protests in Berlin against Invasion of Europe . THREAD II

Happening.

The German Identitarian movement is going into the epicenter of pozz and multiculturalism, to protest against the invasion into Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFiCqGh2fqQ

Old thread:

first for dead antifas
>captcha: road steel

Why is it only showing the antifa scum? Is the IB demonstration over?

I am surprised that the german police are actually trying to remove the antifags from the street.

fucking hell where are the identitarians?
i only see fucking anifa

idk man, all I see is bunch of ANTIFA and all I hear is Nazis raus?

Why is this not as big as Pegida already?

Counter-protesters are getting detained

ahahah they're being arrested.

Thank god I don't have to live in a shithole like Berlin.

That's just like every other day in Berlin.

what happened to all the identiterians it's just a bunch of hipster antifas screeching now

antifas are blocking the road as you can see.

what did they mean by this?

the fuck is this
are they all being arrested?

They are filming how the counter-protest that is blocking the road is getting detained by the police.

Go back in the timeline of the live-stream to see the identitarian protest.

antifa is blocking the road and the police is trying to remove them

*marxistic screeching*

Arrested for being low energy

god can somebody please spray acid on these faggots

So ein erbärmlicher Haufen Scheisse.

>Wir sind frieldich, was seid ihr ?
Not realizing this is aggressive against the police.
What a fucking pathetic bulk of people. "Antifaschista" more like bunch of crypto-fascists in the guise of anti-fascism. Disgusting double-standard.

>Wir sind hier aus purer Feindschaft gegen eure Volksgemeinschaft

Man police really needs more power. In an ideal world they would've just dragged those motherfucking weakling faggots and betas with their punk dominatrices of the place and jailed them for one week.

I'd go there right now but I don't know where they are. They started at Gesundbrunnen 2.5 hours ago but I'm pretty sure they're not there anymore.

They are being detained.
Which can take up to a day or so. Used to know a guy in university who went regularly on these things. If you don't take your ID card with you, they can't let you go and have to keep you for a while.

Btw. I LOL'd when the guy told me those plastic cuffs really hurt.

God damn ANTIFA somehow makes the German language sound non-threatening.
Like WTF?

These kids sitting on the ground are the only ones in all of Germany who want to save it?

>being the good guy is hard these times

No, that's the antifa scum blocking the rote of the protest.

>Es gibt kein recht auf nazipropaganda
Had to mute the stream, because it makes me violently angry

Because it's not German. They use some kind of retardo-spanish or some shit.

>alerta alerta antifashista
ain't German my man

Funny how I've spent so much time here on Sup Forums and after all these years I still can not wrap my head around German liberal ideology. I just don't get it.

no they're the antifa who came to crash it. it was high energy with music before and loads of people

Neither can they.

nah thats antifa, you can see how low energy they are compared to the nationalists

It's in principle the same shit as American SJWs with a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge dose of collective guilt.

>counter protestors

you spelled bunch of neo-marxist faggots wrong

Oh. Where is a truck of peace when you need it?

By the looks of these guys I'm guessing none of them know how to work a shovel.

What I'd really like to do is send those Antifas to a "friendship outing" to the people they support in Mossul -- and then count how few make it back alive.

Why are they screaming in Italian?

Fucking old cunt deosn't even know what's going on

The granny who loves refugiedicks, has to be shot.

Is that a jewess or just a boomer selling out her children's future?

You're a bit fucking late, mate.

Think of it as growing up in a cult. You were only taught to hate and attack heretics all your life, so there is no critical thinkin ability or rationality behind your decisions. On top of that you have the social pressure that is maintained all around you throughout your life. Faux liberals are cultists, pure and simple.

Police woman just told the women it's a crime to sit there and disobey police.
That means they will also be indicted.

Oh yes, please

waste of oxygen

pathetic old cunt virtue signalling to a bunch of kids

Because they think it is cool, or maybe it is spanish, because of the spanish civil war, but it would make no sense since the commies got what they deserved back then.

i don't see a wedding ring...
maybe old school lezzie or single mom

So all the fags sitting down are ANTIFA?

literally who cares? Its not going to change shit

Our police switched from green uniforms to blue (normally) and black for anti riot troops.
Now everybody wears black: Police, Antifa, Neonazis.

yes, and some old cunt.

So what's the deal with the Identarians in Germany?

Yiss

Yes, I just hope someone randomly shoots in the crowd

Are German antifa always this low energy? Ours are pussies but at least they have a bit of vitality to them. This is just sad.

Would be nice to see them get fucked up by refugees. Assuming that would even convince them otherwise.

Did these guys show up or was it only identitarian bourgeoisie cuckolds

LOL. Even their chanting is half-hearted and as if they're falling asleep any second now.

>obligatory blackpill reply
those who won't stand up are dead men walking

They are moderate "patriots" who always punch to the right while pandering to normies.
But antifa thinks they are actually nazis and fascists so it act as good amusement and maybe over time the normies will radicalise.

Yes and no. Which is the problem in first place. The (((collective guilt))) fully kicks in, no matter what happens to them.

Where can I get that flag?

You were also in the last thread saying shit like this. What's your end goal?

Why are your police such pussies?

Most antifa everywhere are pussies, but in europe you might find antifa gangs of thugs and those are truly dangerous, especially in germany.

>strasserists
white and based

idk guess away
>brahnald blimp
hello fellow magapede

Am I seing it right? Is the police taking the antifa scum away one by one?

Join Nazbol gang today!

Because their communist government, won't let them do their job.

Holy kek, it's hilarious

They moved the whale holy shit!

2 of them to lift that land whale, kek

There's seriously a revisionist history going on. Of millennials looking back and only seeing the bad things our countries have done.

I've been reading about spain and I was looking why muslim spain isn't talked about in school. It's a bunch of Jews bashing Catholic spain and praising how great islamic spain was. If the muslims weren't being complete shitters and making the spaniards give up their women to harems the reconquista and probably the crusades wouldn't of happened.

>goy

Because the press is there.
They're not so nice when night falls and all the reporters have gone home.

>What do we want?
>OVERWATCH

Lol I think theyre trying to decide how to deal with the old lady.

Identitarians don't allow other groups, they will distance themselves and punch to the right as soon as their is a chance.

What are the cops saying?

Reading them their right to shut up while getting arrested or what?

And now take a shower.

>being a lowky commie

Why?

They want to keep their jobs. The media vultures are waiting right in front of them.

I heard the German Indentarians are cucked compared to the French ones

ATTENTION

I NEED ANY AND ALL INFORMATION, STUDIES, ARTICLES, GRAPHS AND SOURCES. I AM COMPILING AN ENORMOUS RED PILL DOCUMENT ON WHITE GENOCIDE AND THE ATTACK ON WESTERN CIVILISATION BY (((THEM))).

I think theyre trying to convince them to come willingly.

>strasserism
i like them already

The old bitch still thinks she's in East Germany

What do you mean cucked?
Last time they occupied the fucking Brandenburg Gate in the centre of Berlin and it took hours to get them down.

If they'd fall for Antifa tactics and demolish cars and shops, they wouldn't be allowed to hold rallies anymore. So why do that?

>not even addressing the point
>implying i'm a redditfag
i just want to know why you're even in this thread if it doesn't matter

I think if they could deal with antifags as they like, their shitty protest were already over, but the higher ups are giving them orders to be soft on antifags, because of their government.
Unleash the cops.

Kennedy: Ich bin ein Berliner
Trump: Ich bin ein Dummkopf

such riot
so much resist

It's already gone
Germans are sheep

Any bet that fucking old hag is in some leftist/multicultural street worker bullshit or initiative.
Point of this op is to produce "unfavorable" pictures of police "manhandling and violating an old woman".

just wanted to point that the germs are going to die and its good desu fampai

>more reporters than antifags