AHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

AHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

JURORS WERE ASKING WHAT REASONABLE DOUBT MEANT. THEY WANTED TO CONVICT HIM WITHOUT EVIDENCE AND GOT BTFO!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGVNKFTKL9w
youtu.be/qaLcQeFLcek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOMEN BTFO

GET THE FUCK IN HERE POL WE GOT A MELTDOWN IMMINENT

Sup Forums siding with black rapists over women.

so i guess Sup Forums ranks black men above white women...

Bitches wanted his dick and are just charging him now cause they want his money

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

i heard the jury was eating his bbq sauce

How will they ever recover?

Whats mistrial mean? Is he cleared or can be trialed again?

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY THANK YOU KEK

>the moment Sup Forums has to choose a side: women or black people?

Black men are atleast partially human

FUCK YOU DRUMPF SUPPORTERS

Neither innocent nor guilty. Can be retried at the discretion of the prosecutor.

He did it! This proves the Cosby show was better then Family Matters. It's a sign from God I tell you hwhat.

>Nigger
Lol!

where do I get some of those sweet sweet quaaludes?

What a sad day for America. I weep for our future.

A pudding pop would make you feel better.

I would rather side with a nigger than some soulless cunt; at least the nigger is a human, however stupid and nasty.

it means the jury can't reach a verdict. you can be tried again but it's unlikely to happen because, well, look how well it went the first time around

More like
>the moment when Sup Forums has to choose: side with the whining nornies or the side whose victory will infuriate the whining nornies?

Nigger jurors

I hope he sues those money grubbing cunts now.

I'm sure he did rape but I dunno how they could even convict of that after decades

Is Cosby /our guy/

Wtf I love Bill cosby now?

cosby's reputation will be in the shitter until he dies, after which he'll be canonized with an asterisk a la michael jackson

Not to mention plebbit and tumblr

The only "proof" the prosecutors had were a bunch of stories from gold digging whores from decades ago. I'd rather side with a nigger than a feminist.

>fuck the presumption of innocence and fuck drumpf this isn't like my Title IX 9 court

based pudding merchant

wow, amy siskind has ironclad evidence that cosby is a rapist and didn't go to the police with it? she must be some kind of monster

chocolate privilege

>300 days of fake news media hype for nothing

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

NIGGER RAPIST GETS OFF?

HOW IS THIS NEWS?

>speak out against niggers
>rape accusations
THE PROOF IS NOT IN THE PUDDING

>*reddit audibly screeching*

I have no side, but i hope hes innocent.The cosby show was great.I have 0 knowledge of this shit though.

lel

Cosby is a asshole, but you have to have a thing called evidence to back it up.

Women BTFO!

webu finda thebu defendeba noba guilby

STRONG impotent rage from this horde of little faggot bitch virgins detected.

If he really did rape them why didn't they go after him when the Cosby show was at it's peak? Why wait almost 30 years?

The DA has already decided to go to a second trial

>Justice is me getting what I want regardless of evidence and the law

If there was no evidence beyond testimony how did this get to trial?

muuuh patriarchy

Post tits or GTFO

This. It probably didn't help their case too much that ALL these bitches kept trying to suck up to him and get ahead in Hollywood after the supposed 'rapes'. It only became rape after they didn't get whatever role they were fucking him trying to get.

It's like they couldn't stop being whores and can't see why that damages their story.

Good on cosby. The women with the fake rape charges was a kike.

Above groupie whores, yup

i believe you mean a second hung jury

media subsidized the lack of evidence

his power was too strong. remember he's in the cabal of powerful black celebrities that threatened Dave Chappelle

>According to this source, the decision to cancel the show came as a result of a dubious conspiracy laid out by a group of powerful African-Americans secretly known as the Dark Crusaders. The theory states that this group, which includes Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakhan, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah Winfrey and Robert L. Johnson, had helped Dave Chappelle in various ways over the years to become a success but became increasingly concerned over the actor's portrayal of African-Americans on his show. Eventually, they launched a full fledged secret war on Chappelle, complete with threatening phone calls, mysterious packages, and eventual threats against Chappelle and his family.

Essentially, trolling. Politics have become so stupid, you can create a Sup Forums board themed entirely around it, thus Sup Forums

Prosecutor already said they're going a second round, by the way.

It's kind of what I expected. Not so soon after it started. It just means there's a Part2

youtube.com/watch?v=EGVNKFTKL9w

the DA probably has their sights on running for congress.

This is the exact same kind of hitjob that we saw against Trump. Cosby is a conservative black who had influence over other blacks, so he had to be destroyed.

He wont attempt to buy nbc again. Thats for certain.

Uh oh...
Gloria is at the mic.
Shit's gonna go down.
BLM forever!

Jury Notification. In most urban areas a Nigger will not convict a Nigger

that's some brainwashed way of thinking
dismissing women you sign the verdict on yourself

I still don't think Cosby did it desu.
>Some whore wants free money
>Cosby crucified in the court of public opinion
>Admits to it because even if he doesn't he's considered guilty before proven innocent due to fucked up way the law sees rape.
>Still no proof
>Tons of other whores try to cash in too.
Same thing would have happened to Trump if he lost the election, but Trump is a fighter, Cosby is an old ass man that had his son murdered on the side of the road for nothing, and these whores want more from him.

You just assuming they were brothers huh?

This isn't about 'women vs black men' this is solely about women playing victims to cover up their whorish behavior and get free money from men/society

Daily reminder that Cosby called out the Jews and this was their response

Cosby represents african american men,they keep their pants low,just in case theres an opportunity to rape.

COSBY'S 'POWER IS BACK'

GROWING STRONGER

>not understanding what's really going on
youtu.be/qaLcQeFLcek

It's a hard call to determine who lies more, women or niggers.
In this case it was a nigger woman with the story, so that seals it.

nullification*

u mad?

>Prosecutors argued that Cosby drugged Constand to incapacitate her so he could assault her. They cited Cosby's own statements that he gave her pills and touched her sexually and called another accuser to the stand to make the case that Cosby had a pattern of drugging and assaulting women

>They cited Cosby's own statements that he gave her pills and touched her sexually

anyone know what the racial/sexual makeup of the jury was? could help explain the deadlock

roasties btfo

hope he sues them to hell

Pudding privilege

>It's like they couldn't stop being whores and can't see why that damages their story.
Yes

Another thing. Most of these stories had a lot of similarities too. Hollywood parties, drugs, alcohol, sexual flings.....etc and etc.

Even by many of the women's own descriptions of their rapes. Cosby offered them the drugs. Which were probably quaaludes to begin with. Very popular drug at the time.

>sexual makeup of the jury
a couple horn-dogs
three sado-masochists
and an old guy into spanking

Also, I can't believe this stupid bitch in the back got the statute of limitations on rape removed in CA. It was already 10 years. If you haven't figured out you were raped in a fucking decade, then you weren't raped.

They had black jurors. They wouldn't convict one of their own.

>Admit to wrongdoing because you're already guilty in court of public opinion
>STILL no physical evidence from ANY of the people who claimed they were raped, not even ripped clothing.

>literally no evidence for this

Sworn Deposition from Defendant, I did it.

Nigger juror not guilty, get it

This is becoming the norm in some urban areas.

Juries ask what 'a reasonable doubt' is all the time given how important it is. I dont think you know what you are talking about user lel

it wouldn't surprise me, but more to the point that if one jury couldn't be convinced why another one magically would under the same evidence

also the potential appeal that opens. imagine a mixed jury being deadlocked and an all-white jury convicting on the second trial

>go back to law school
my sides

Do you mean are they blue collared americans.

HE LIVES

And also he is accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a 15 year old girl at The Playboy Mansion. What the fuck was a 15 year old girl doing at the Playboy mansion? Seems like bullshit.

>fill the audience with women who also claimed rape but conveniently decided not to press charges
>present no evidence
>get btfo
reminder that they attempted to do this to trump as well. he had dozens of women come out of the wood work claiming rape against him during one week of the campaign

>Kid gets diddled by someone
>They're scared to say something as a kid because they're literally a child

Are you honestly saying they shouldn't be able to press charges? Fuck, any crime that aggressive shouldn't have a statue of limitation.

I was shocked to find that he was prosecuted in the first place.
I saw his shows a few years back and read up on his life and I just can't bring myself to believe that with a family and his character he could be guilty of the charges brought up against him.

Beautiful

Gold-digging lying whores REKT

Seriously though, all memes aside, women have been well and truly BTFO here.